Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Maddy beamed at the flour Izzy had set at her feet. "Yes! Tis just what we'll need. And Mercury's idea is lovely!" Maddy counted the elves before her with her hand, furrowing her brow in concentration. "There be...four of us, so that could be...one house for each!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image " Me not sad, Me no like making master Whalmhoff mad! He no likes Mudbloods, and Blood traitors, but he sent me here to helps the school to make me deal with them and hes going to punish me when I gets back homes because hes wills find out about me wanting to help the students. I no like masters views of muggle borns" Andrew shuddered at the uttering of the word muggle borns instead of Mudbloods, he has never before called them that. Master whalmhoff would be furious with Mercury for calling them that. Mercury finds the nearest pan and begins to beat himself over the head with it " master calls them mudbloods they be mudbloods" after about 30 hits Mercury collapses to the floor out cold. He punished himself so hard this time because he was conflicted he wanted to help the students and become friendly but his master would not like it. Mercury lay motionless on the floor of the kitchen.  

freddydursley

WickedRentSpringAwakening

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:45 pm
User ImageWhen Maddy announced that they would each make a cake, Izzy started jumping up and down yelping "Me want Hufflepuff!" Izzy's last master was in Hufflepuff and had been kind to Izzy and his other house elves. Some of his master's Hufflepuff traits like kindness and loyalty rubbed off on Izzy, so Izzy really wanted Hufflepuff to please his master.

When Mercury passed out on the floor, however, Izzy stopped jumping up and down and looked at Mercury in horror. He started running around in panic. He looked at all the other elves and said "Need to go to hospital wing!" Izzy started to drag Mercury, but realizing he had powers of transportation, snapped his fingers and he and Mercury were gone.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:13 am
Maddy stared in surprise at the empty space that Izzy and Mercury had once occupied. But obligated to serve her masters she shook her feelings away and set to work. "Me will make the gryffindor cakes," she said half to herself and half to Tary. The thought of red velvet cake appealed to her way too much. She bustled about the kitchen and stumbled upon yellow and black food coloring. Izzy will likes these... she thought. Maddy placed the dyes on a table where he would find them and then set to work cheerily.  

newoxikkin

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:21 pm
xoPreciouskhmergirlxo

User Image
Tary came in the kitchens wondering what has happen with Izzy and Mercury. Is everything okay with them Maddy?me hope they are okay. me sorry for coming in late. me a bad elf. she punish herself by going to the nearest wall and banging her head against it for punishment. When she had calmed down she began to help Maddy with the gryffindor cakes. Hmm, me said with a squeaky voice.Students would love this when they come back.Me is very happy to help Maddy out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Noninimicus
User ImageA smile bloomed across Moxy's face and she abruptly hugged Belle, dropping her whisk. She squealed and snatched it from the ground, rinsing it in the sink and offering a sheepish grin to her new friend. "Moxy's old mistress used to say Moxy was being too emotional." she nodded to herself, thinking perhaps this had been true- and still was. "The bad master used to say Moxy was spoilt, but Mistress always slipped Moxy hot bread and milk when the master wasn't looking." Her tilted eyes sparked with mischief. "Best head milk, it was, too!"

Belle stood shock still when Moxy moved towards her, but was soon returning the hug. "Oh, Belle is not thinking that Moxy is being to emotional," she tittered quickly. "Moxy is very kind to Belle." Belle smiled shyly and grabbed a frying pan. "Er... Belle is thinking we should make bacon now?" She bit the edge of her lip and waited for her friend to reply. She happily realized that she wasn't even considering the possibility that she might be shot down.

Belle of Peace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:02 pm
User ImageIzzy appeared with Mercury in the elf sleeping quarters. He put Mercury on the best bed in the room and whispered to him. "Get well soon." He didn't know if Mercury could hear him, but he meant it. Izzy had always cared so much for his fellow elves, that's why he panicked so much when Mercury passed out.

Izzy excited the room into the main kitchen area with a somber look on his face. He looked at the other elves and said "Will be ok. Need rest." Izzy moved to a place at the table and got the yellow and black food coloring. He went to the refrigerator and got the necessary ingredients for the cake and started to create it. This will look great for Hufflepuff students. Izzy thought to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:34 pm
I just posted an updated list in the Filing Cabinet.

I'm very happy for the newest elves (those who are active). Your activity is phenomenal. Keep up the great work guys! Sorting will be soon

IceeWitch

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:25 pm
Maddy was happily mixing cake batter with Tary when she saw Mercury and Izzy return. Izzy said Mercury would be alright, but Maddy was still worried. While she was making the Gryffindor cakes, she made a little purple cupcake for her sick friend. In icing it read, 'Get Well Mercury!' When it was finished Maddy shuffled to the bed where Mercury was resting, and placed the cupcake at the bedside table. "I hope Mercury will likes it," Maddy said to Tary and continued her Gryffindor cakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm
User ImageIzzy made the dough out of his ingredients and made the dough into the shape of the large badger on the Hufflepuff house icon. He put yellow and black coloring around the badger sort of like a border and got some yellow topping icing and wrote "Hufflepuff" in big letters at the bottom of the cake. He put it in the oven to wait for it to bake. Izzy was very proud of what he had accomplished.

He decided that he would do something nice for his fellow elves too. They seemed to be working so hard that they needed something too. He decided to bake a batch of cookies for his friends. He got some more dough out of the oven and kneaded the dough into shapes. Most of them were lopsided because Izzy was having problems with making exact shapes in the cookies. He made a big cookie for Mercury and put the cookies in another oven to bake.

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:04 pm
Me think Mercury will like it she said to Maddy in a low voice because she wanted Mercury to rest. get well soon Mercury. Me added some flowers to an empty vase next to the cake that Maddy made for him.Me hope he will like them. She continue to help Maddy with the Gryffindor cakes adding some decorations to it on top.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 am
Hello all! Sorting opens tomorrow for those eligible (see below). If your name is not on that list, please do not post your answers. I assure you that if you do you will not be sorted at all this term =(. If you think your name should be on the list, but it's not, PM me.

Secondly, I need about two volunteers (PM me please) who has time in the next day to send a few PMs. Let me know if you can help!

Those Eligible to be Sorted:

PhilbertTenderbean
ZoyciteW
_Loyal-Lilly_
Juice Box Nightmares
newoxikkin
skywalkerlover
kstar13
curlycute6
xoPreciouskhmergirlxo
doublelifegirl357
freddydursley
Lady Enoimerah
XxBroken_And_ShatteredxX
Chissy_Brown
Misty_wolf_of Alagaesia
gyp5ym00n
xX_Zella_Xx
KayKee_NessieCullenBlack

IceeWitch

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:09 am
Why get sorted??

Well being a house elf is fun and interesting, but being a student gives you more opportunities in the guild!
For instance, once a student you can post in places other than the Giggling Pear (like your common rooms!). You can also teach and take classes (other than the house elf class that I still didn't have time to teach sweatdrop )

If you have any questions about becoming a student, don't hesitate to let me know.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games