Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:05 pm
Bradley sighed. "Don't do that it looks like you were faking." He said chuckling. "Just be happy they let you into college." He said as he opened the front door to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm
"Ok ok fine Mr. Grumpy." she said crossing her arms then a thought crossed her mind and she smiled an evil little smile. "So Bradley, I was wondering if we are sharing a room?" she sounded so innocent.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:32 pm
"Well, I saw once that humans who stay in college have to stay in a room with one other person. Is that still true?" She felt quite hopeful, she was guilty of thinking evil thoughts at the moment. "You know with seperate beds and a kitchen and showers and everything?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:34 pm
Bradley laughed. "That's if you live far from school." He said to her. "We live close enough that we don't have to stay in one of those small rooms." He said to her smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:38 pm
"Hmm... ok I guess I will just have to lock you in your room then..." she said under her breath right before she laughed and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I despise cramped living spaces." Though this was true it made her little plan much more complicated. Though why she was thinking of vengence at a time like this was a mystery to anyone.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:47 pm
"What are you thinking Spade?" Bradley asked her looking at her quizzically. Something seems different this time. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 pm
"Nothing I just didn't want to leave your happy home silly." She smiled and then tilted her head in confusion, "Why so? Is something wrong?" of course she was not really confused, she just wanted to confuse him so he would not be suspicious of her later. "Are you going to show me your classes or not?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Bradley shook his head. "Nah we'll find them tomorrow." He said smirking. "Alright fine if you won't tell me I'll find out eventually." He added as he approached the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:03 pm
"Find out what?" she enjoyed torturing him with her little secrets, it was killing her not to laugh at his struggling thought process. "Are we going home now darling?" she said in a false British accent, she was feeling light hearted now that they had gotten away from Valerian and the hospital.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:07 pm
Bradley just rolled his eyes. "I'm not buying your little act, but I'll play along." He said starting the car. "Let's go home." He added sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:17 pm
"I have no idea what you are talking about." she said smiling and looking out the window. Eventually he would figure out that she never had a secret to tell and was just messing around with him.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:21 pm
Bradley sighed. "If you say so." He said as he drove home. "So are you hungry?" He asked her forgetting she only ate blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 pm
"Not really, I have not had a hunger for food in so long." she said looking over at him smiling a little sadly. "You know... sometimes I do miss being a regular human girl." she laughed a bit and waved her hand in the air for him to forget the statement.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:33 pm
"Why would you want to be a human girl? Isn't being a vampire nice?" Bradley asked her confused. "I mean what do you not like about being a vampire."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games