Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kemenlith

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:07 pm
(( COOOL! Ermy's gots evil maniacal laugh emoticons! He really IS a god!))

A streak of read crossed Murdock's face. "H-hot?" he then jumped when he heard a grinding sound and jumped slightly. "Yeah, I feel a breeze... I also heard a grinding noise... I'm going to say its a trap... but I really hope its not, those're really annoying..." he muttered, looking around slowly, readying himself for anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:29 pm
Saerenna
Chloe looked up and behind her because of the shadow that had been cast over her and the Chocosage. "Can I help you ma'am-er..." she coughed upon seeing the manly figure under the feminine clothing, "sir....?" she finished after blinking a few times.

"Hey, I am one flaming hot hunk of bishounenity, I'm a death ninja!" Shinrei's face froze as he suddenly glanced overhimself, then he made a face. "And I look better than YOU would in this outfit."

OOC: Grah...lame post...I was expecting some sort of reaction to the obvious intent to do murderous bodily harm... not the ah...provacative outfit  

Misander

kemenlith

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:07 am
After who knows how long of waiting, Murdock relaxed. Looking around, a smug smirk formed on his lips as he looked at Tifa. "Looks like it was nothing.... just proves that thing isn't so smart... the worst gotten from this is seven years bad luck...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:24 pm
A loud noise was heard by everyone in midgar that sounded very much like a hole ripping in reality then a man appeared in the air inside a house of mirrors he was dressed in a black leather outfit with shoulder length silver hair and feminine facial features and was several feet above the ground he had a black gun and a sword at his waist with a silver gun in his hand "1 m 73h U83r n008 91V3 M3 73H 90LD2" was heard by those near where the man appeared he was shouting Incoherently the words that could be understould were "Mother makes us wear this cause she wants us to look sexah" then as he was falling he fired a full clip from his gun in the direction he was facing when he hit the ground he curled up in a fetal position while muttering to himself "Never play runescape" over and over.

(You guys thought you would get off free for breaking a mirror?)

(translation of the N00B speak is "I am the uber noob give me the golds")  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:54 pm
Murdock just stared at the... "Um.... Miss? Are you alright?" He asks, just staring at the weird person in half amusement, half slightly weirded out. "And whats runescape?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:20 pm
Thalon looked up noticed the people around him and suddenly jumped up and was standing on 2 feet in his most girlish voice he said "yes kind sir I am quite right indeed but Im not quite sure about you why should Ive never heard of such a thing though I would imagine it is a landscape comprised of runes or perhaps a rune comprised of land" he said before putting the gun back into its holster at his side.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:34 pm
'This girl is weird!' Murdock thought, eyes wide slightly when 'she' spoke to him. "Ummm..... ooookay...." he said slowly, blinking once or twice. "Why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:45 pm
Thalon thought for a minute then said in his normal voice which still wasn't exactly manly "well I don't know exactly but the last things I remember is someone begging for money someone pestering me about my clothes and another person saying if you don't shut up about how much you hate sephiroth for 3 seconds i'm going to boot you and now i'm here. oh by the way I am Count Thalon Reid lord of a small town south of kalm that doesn't appear on the world map" he extended his hand and looked at the man infront of him expectantly.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:50 pm
Murdock grinned, shaking his hand, "Nice to meet you..." He broke off, the grin turning into a slight frown befoe he exclaimed "Your a guy?!" he looks at Thalon ".... whoops..." he adds, laughing nervously and rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:56 pm
Thalon laughing saying "no problem common mistake at least you didn't believe I was nobillity... right?" he wouldn't be surprised if he did believe that the man didn't seem to be very bright.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:05 pm
"Nope..." he said simply, shrugging. "I don't think I've ever met nobility before, sorry if I don't have the best of manners."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:09 pm
"so um why are you all in this mirrored building?" he asked gesturing at a wall made of mirrors that just happened to be filled with bullet holes "hmm that's odd I could have sworn that wall was in better condition when I came in"  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:22 pm
"Yeah... funny how that works... well we were here to get something but this centaur thing stopped us.... and I have no idea why we're still in here.." he admitted, scratching the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:23 pm
Thalon started giggling a little "you got stopped by a beast of burden?" he was starting to think he had been better off with the noob in runescape.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:29 pm
"He was worse than a beast of burden!" Murdock growled out, feeling ready to punch something.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff