Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:39 pm
Lloxie
-edit- Friggin double posts.

GAH. Gaia is pissing me off so badly right now... >_<

Telling me, taking like 10 mintes for one page to load  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:57 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

Ugh, seriously.... ><  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

Just a few minutes ago that's how long it would have taken this topic to load, but now it seems fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:06 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

Just a few minutes ago that's how long it would have taken this topic to load, but now it seems fine.

Yeah, it's better now, but think I'll just beam out for now. running slow, and not feeling all that talkitive

later

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:09 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

Yeah, it's better now, but think I'll just beam out for now. running slow, and not feeling all that talkitive

later

Alright, cya later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:26 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

later

Nawwwr, laters Sura! *nuzzles* ^.^  

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:27 pm
hey!!!!! ~cries~ i miss you guys soo much!!!! hows it going!! i have internet at camp, but only this one out of 4 comps will let me on gaia.. pretty sad huh..... ~glomps the nearest person she sees. MUURRR!! ~pokes and tickles them too~ well.. since ive been trying to get on gaia for the past half and hour, i think i should go now b4 i get in trouble.... ~sighs~

i love you guys! heart blaugh
Audi ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:21 pm
Audi_Kitty
hey!!!!! ~cries~ i miss you guys soo much!!!! hows it going!! i have internet at camp, but only this one out of 4 comps will let me on gaia.. pretty sad huh..... ~glomps the nearest person she sees. MUURRR!! ~pokes and tickles them too~ well.. since ive been trying to get on gaia for the past half and hour, i think i should go now b4 i get in trouble.... ~sighs~

Audi ^-^

*glomps*  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:10 am
wonder how long this peace will last...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:44 am
*wonders if anyone is even online*  

Vashyyk

Remis Lee Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:41 am
Are there less people on now that the guild has moved? I''ve noticed that back in the old guild there were a lot of people on as in that at almost any point in time I woudl be on-line and there was atleast someone on but now with the move when ever I have been on there was noone on. I guess it will take time getting usto the new home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:19 am
Audi_Kitty

Audi ^-^

Hey Audi! Miss you too. Hope you're having some fun at camp. ^.^  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:33 am
Remis Lee Wolf
Are there less people on now that the guild has moved? I''ve noticed that back in the old guild there were a lot of people on as in that at almost any point in time I woudl be on-line and there was atleast someone on but now with the move when ever I have been on there was noone on. I guess it will take time getting usto the new home.

I think it's just the way Gaia's been acting. It's been a severe pain in the rear lately. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:24 pm
*sighs* Is thing going to let me post yet?  

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:37 pm
Dear gods it did! eek Took me all morning, but I got it to go through.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games