Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 pm
Leon walked Emilia out of the darker part of the city and to a lodge somewhere near the center of the city. He held her up as she stumbled and his mind went back to her body and he grunted slightly, reminding him that he still had a problem to take care of.

He walked her into the lodge and put four gold coins on the counter and received a key without a word in response to his lack of one. He led Emilia up the stair to the room number on the key before opening the door and walking her inside.

He released her and set the key on the table, "don't follow me," said Leon casually, "stay here and get some rest. I do many deals in the shadier parts of town and it's not safe for you in the daytime while in shock," he offered no other excuse and turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 pm
Even in such a weak state the werewolf was very aware of the man's changes in scent. She was scolding herself for what happened and for what seemed to be a weakness.

As they entered the lodge, her eyes widened but she remained quiet.
When he pulled four coins out on the counter, she blinked.
She followed him in silence.

As they entered the room, she was at loss.
She sat on the bed and looked at him puzzled, wondering what the meaning of this was.

When he spoke she could not help but feel a little...disappointed.
"I was not following you..." she started loud but finished with a low voice.
She looked down at her feet, that man was making her act strangely.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked puzzled as he headed for the door.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:26 pm
"So you were there of your own accord? An unwise move by someone in your position," mused Leon before pausing at the door and looking over at Emilia, "I already told you, so that you can rest. You should learn to listen, so that you stop asking questions that I've answered already."

He put his hand on the door,"now if you'll excuse me, there's something I need to take care of and I happened to leave my horse back there," He took a step outside after that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 pm
"No I was..." she stopped. Her different colored eyes stared at the man as he reminded her of her own position.
"I'll remind you that my position will be history tomorrow..." she growled at him.

He spoke to her as to a child ... and she surely was behaving like one.
"Sorry for being such a burden..." she hissed as he left the room.

She was furious at herself and devastated by the news that the Unit was going to be dismantled.
She had always played the independent one yet she had always worked under Louis. Would she be able to act without a Leader?
She felt weak and stupid...and her head hurt...and that man was getting on her nerves...and under her skin...
She sighed, removed her boot and shirt, then laid down in pants and undershirt.

It did not take long for her to fall soundly asleep on the bed.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 pm
Leon made his way back to the outskirts of town and the darker part of the capital, eventually getting back to the brothel where his horse was tied and walked in, but the woman was gone. With a groan he sat down, waving away a few women that approached and he sighed.

After a while he walked out and took his horse to a bar instead.

Angeles settled down on the outskirts of town and got off her horse with a hiss. She fell to her knees and began to rub dirt against the wound, wincing and hissing in pain with every handful but feeling a little better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 pm
Kageko shook her head and locked her eyes with a straw of hay on the ground, "I don't know enough about either Leon or Angeles to really tell. Neither of them expressed much emotion. Of course, that could also be grounds for suspicion. As for Emilia, her aura and actions match up perfectly from what I've sensed." Kageko thought as she continued to stare at the piece of hay,

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:06 pm
Emilia turned and turned in her sleep. The leather thread holding her hair was untied and laying on the bed. Her undershirt had folded up, revealing her flat muscled stomach.

-------

Louis looked at the child and smiled.
Then he nodded.
"Yes I do. I hide a lot of things." he admitted without trouble.
"Does that bother you?" he asked his eyes on the kid who was staring at the ground.

((I'm driving home, be back in about1&1/2 to 2 hours))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:21 pm
"Not really," Kageko simply replied as she kept her eyes focused on the ground, "I'm simply curious as to what it could be that you're hiding. That and if one of things that you're hiding could be some sort of plan to get us out of the meeting alive." The girl's answer would explain why she had her eyes glued to the ground: she was trying to get a better read on Louis's energy in the hopes that perhaps she might be able to find something from it alone.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:52 pm
Louis smirked at the young woman's answer.
"Fair enough." he looked at her, she was still staring at the straw.

"You have trouble reading me, don't you?" he asked. His tone was not sarcastic, it was just a comment of a fact.

"I do not have a plan for tomorrow. But someone else might...or else we will just die." answered the vampire in a very emotionless tone.

((So I updated Louis's profile, his ability is: he can see potential futures, some that will be, some that will never happen...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 pm
"Yes," Kageko replied simply. Louis wasn't the only one she couldn't read. Other vampires and werewolves that have lived for a long time in secrecy were just as hard to read. Their longevity allowed them to have such mastery over their outer emotions, that it even began to leak into the auras they gave off. Louis, of course, was no exception. Actually, the same could probably be said about Angeles. Humans, on the other hand, were usually much easier to read. Only a few special ones, like Leon, were hard to understand, but that was simply because their personalities were naturally so calm and... unexpressed. "And who might this someone be?" Kageko asked, finally shifting her eyes from the straw to the opposite wall as she gave up on attempting to read Louis and instead moved back to surveying the surrounding areas.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:25 pm
Louis surprisingly smiled for a brief moment.
"This is a very good question." he answered and did not tell more.

At last he stood up and looked at the child.
"Well I shall see you tomorrow at noon." he walked slowly towards the door.
As he reached it, he stopped.
"Do not forget that during the day you are one of our stronger members." he reminded her.

A black carriage pulled in front of the barn and Louis mounted in. Once seated inside, he closed his eyes in pain. Another vision was coming and strangely he guessed that it would not be an happy one!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:52 pm
Kageko watched quietly as Louis left, staying in the barn for a bit longer before leaving herself. <'One of our stronger members'?> Kageko repeated to herself as she walked down the street, alone, The girl continued to walk mindlessly until she came to an abrupt stop, glaring up at the castle that her feet had somehow led her to. <'A hidden passage of some sorts,'> Kageko repeated something else to herself, this time something that she had said, Louis had answered her question so vaguely that the girl had to fear the worst: that there was no one who could come up with a plan. Kageko immediately started walking again, but down a side-street this time. The girl had sneaked into the castle before when she had spied on the Unit's meeting, and she would be able to this time as well. she thought to herself, remembering how she had been uncovered before,  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm
Angeles leaned back against a tree with a sigh, her arm now brown with soil, clumping where the wound was. The cool earth helped slightly with the burning pain and the vampire closed her eyes as her breathing slowed then stopped, allowing her mind to work on more important things. An image of the bomb came into focus behind her eyelids and her brow furrowed as she began to mentally take it apart.

Leon sat at the counter of the bar, moving onto his fifth drink of the night, hoping to drown his problem for the evening. As the glass hit the counter again the tender filled the glass once more with amber liquid. Leon's thoughts were on the meeting tomorrow. He would be attending, if only for Louis' sake, but he had to wonder: if the meeting was about the disbanding of the unit, then why was Angeles ordered to be there?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:07 pm
Kageko had managed to enter the castle through one of the few secret passages that she knew of. Actually, it was simply a hole covered by bushes. The girl had no idea why it was there but that was how she had sneaked into the castle when she had decided to spy on the Unit and that was how she was going to sneak into the castle now. She had already tried the front gates, only to be refused entry simply because the Unit was no longer to be allowed in for some reason. The refusal simply made her more suspicious of King Christopher's intention. the girl thought as she continued to walk through the garden that the hole had led to, avoiding the few guards that were patrolling the area at this time of day,

Continuing to follow the manmade stream that ran through the garden, Kageko finally reached her next destination: another hole. This one functioned as an aqueduct to provide the stream water. Unlike the first one, though, this hole was known and barred to prevent any intruders. Luckily, though, Kageko was smaller and skinnier than most intruders and managed to squeeze in through the lowest hole, which was the biggest because it was partially submerged in water, with some difficulty.

the girl thought as she walked quietly through the aqueduct, keeping her head bowed so as to not bang in onto the roof, The aqueduct, which she was going upstream in, would lead to a well. Of course, it extended farther than that, but the girl's destination would be the well. The well itself was placed directly in the herb garden right outside of the castle's main kitchen. Next to the herb garden were the storage rooms, which often held extra clothes. Kageko would have to exit the well, cross the herb garden, and change into a servant's uniform while remaining unseen the entire time.

(OOC: Should I just rp the npc soldiers or would it be preferred to have someone else do it for me? Also, about what time is it in rp?)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Mr Neverar*

Erik walked through the streets again, biting his own thumb as he thought of someway to get involved, it seemed the world around him would pass quickly. I need to DO something, thinking about doing something won't help anybody, in fact, how long has it been since I've tried to do anything, I need to kill something... Erik was normally opposed to killing, but this sitting around was making him itchy, things were off by a long shot.

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games