Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:11 am
Youki laughed. "Muahahaha! Have you knocked your head? I only teach elite students in this school. And you're not in my list. Aku is your homeroom teacher, I'm not. See you after school." he then walk away with Naoto.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:13 am
Aku ignored that nanao was panting, that just mean that she was not used to fighting hand to hand to him. Maybe she praticed too much with a blade. As he thought his he jumped and lowered his body infront of her face, lowering his claws to the ground and lashing them out at her chest. "Well then i will attack, you try to counter".

Rogu was annoyed, he knew that his brother wouldnt teach him for the life of him, unless he was going to fight him. "So you think of Aku as a real teacher?Wow...i pity you a bit". He said this under his breath and ignored them as he walked off to class, looking out of the window seeing his brother fighting shini-chan. what the F  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:16 am
Nanao blocked his attack just in time with her own arms. "Okay, here you are, sensei." she said still panting a bit. Hey, sensei, what are you up to? she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 am
Rogu noticed how his brother seemed to be aiming for her chest during training, he instantly thought his brother was doing something perverted. He jumped down at a speed which was faster than usual, possibly from the leak of demonic power a short time beforhand. He then aimed for his face, unable to slow himself down.

Aku was just about to try and kick her in the face when he sensed a frighting aura coming at him, his face showed a shock of surprise when he saw his brother coming at him in a speed he couldnt even see fully. Oh hell  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:36 am
Nanao sensed Rogu´s aura and she got surprised. "Oh, Rogu-kun, what are you doing here? I did not notice you before." she said shocked but released to see Rogu-kun. Oh, he was fast. Nanao thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:43 am
Aku tried to block his kick but wasnt even able to raise his hand before he was hit, his jaw cracking and blood spitting out of his mouth as it hit. The blow knocking him an extreme distance, his body bouncing across the ground, unable to stop himself.

Rogu managed to hit his brother rather easy, and it seemed to be a little too strong for his brother to handle. "Did i just kill him?". He looked at his foot, a large amount of blood was dripping from his bare foot, he didtnt realise that he had gotten so strong with such a little amount of demon power...and he wanted more  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:45 am
Naoto has finally know where his class is located. He go into the class before Youki and is 'amazed'..."I thought you said you only teach elite studentsssssss..." He purposely pronounce the 'S' long and loud. There in the class, there is no other student but him.

"Well, you're the only elite here." Youki said and then close the door. "..And I am your one and only teacher in this school."

"Huh?" Naoto do not understand what does this mean.

"The elite class isn't like those you know in human school. In here, we teach our best and most powerful student to fight demons, and not just some low level ones. You will have to deal demons like Kitsune, Shinigami, Oni...and much more." Youki sit on his chair with legs on the table while explaining to Naoto.

"Oni..." He look at his bloody hands. The hands he used to kill his best friend, Oni. "So, I am like a training assasin of the school?"

"Or saviour of both demon and man kind." He add in, not wanted Naoto to get it wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:50 am
"I-I do not know. But I still can feel his aura. Though somewhat weaker but still there." Nanao answered. Huh, have you gotten this powerful from your trip in Hell? she thought to herself and quickly sat down onto the ground because she was getting dizzier by the time.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:59 am
Rogu decided it would be best to make sure hes dead, so he ran as quickly as he jumped earlier and ended up skidding across the ground to stop. "Come have a look shini-chan". He began to poke him, more conserned with making sure his brother is good and dead, than her at the point of time.

Aku was alive, but unable to move, the pain in his body spead quickly, he couldnt even make a sound, or attack back at his idoit brother who was poking his cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:07 am
"Okay." Nanao said, stood up and waddled to Rogu-kun. Then she tried to feel for Aku-sensei´s breath and let out a sigh of relief. "Do not worry Rogu-kun. He is still alive." she assured Rogu.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:11 am
Rogu just made a *Tch* sound and kicked his body. "Get up if your not dead stupid brother". he was a little annoyed that he hadnt got rid of him, but then he noticed that shini-chan was feeling ill. "Whats wrong shini-chan?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:15 am
"Ah, nothing too much I just must have hit my head really hard during training. That is all." Nanao said and sat down closing her eyes to draw her dizziness away.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:23 am
Rogu looked at aku and kicked him in the head, he knew what training was like with this fool, and he was usually the one in a bloody pool at the end of it like this. "By the end of the training one of you two would of looked like he does now, he does not stop once he has started". He began to poke him again but this time with a twig.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:25 am
"I am sure, your father will be proud of you when he know he has a son saving the world out there." He know that Naoto doesn't like other people to talk about his parents but his bad mouth just did. He knows everything about Naoto.

Naoto turn his head glare at the teacher. "Don't talk about him..."

"I'm sorry." He apologize to his student. Which is so not like him. He does have great influence, I think I understand why did you meant now..."There other reason you are here it is because you will need my help to cure your poison curse. But in return, you will need to become our elite. Jya...are you ready to be trained?" He explain another reason and ask for Naoto's agreement.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:28 am
"It is not his fault. I wanted to train but seems I have underestimated him. So it is my own fault. Please let him be." Nanao said as an explanation. Then she tried to stand up but fell back to the ground almost fainting. Oww... This is worse than I thought it would be. she told herself.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff