Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:51 pm
(I don't know how to play at all. And you're actually taking the time to put it on a board? Nerd. JK I can't say that I'm a nerd too. But seriously I don't know how to play.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:53 pm
Dragoness91
(I don't know how to play at all. And you're actually taking the time to put it on a board? Nerd. JK I can't say that I'm a nerd too. But seriously I don't know how to play.)

(Just ask Tessa, you nerd! xd )  

IzzyTheBeazt

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:55 pm
(no)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 pm
(FINE! I'll choose.)  

IzzyTheBeazt

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:17 pm
"Checkmate!" Dux screamed as he moved his queen into the direct path of the king. He got up, picked up his pieces, and put them in a bag. "Thanks for showing me how to play!" he said to Annette.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:20 pm
Annette laughed and yawned as he gathered her pieces. She called Sasha and went off to bed.  

Alastryona

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 pm
Dux went off to bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:05 am
[[I know I've been an absentee HoH recently and I apologize for that. RL uni exams have been taking up my time, but they finish in just under a week and then I will be back. I hope you will all be active too!]]  

Lyra Elizabeth

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:24 am
Noelle finishes her game quickly and goes to her room, she lays face down on her bed and picks up Aiko off the floor before she goes to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:40 am
((Please quote me if you reply so I remember I did this! That's why I don't join roleplays cause I forget! redface ))

Willow struggled into the common room, dropping several books and sighing heavily. The common room was surprisingly empty so she sat down in a seat nearest the fire and began working on Defense of Dark Arts.

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:02 pm
Dux enters through the portal and sits in the nearest chair. It is well past bedtime and he went for a midnight stroll after finishing his homework. He walked off to the dorm. It's almost holidays, Dux, try to keep yourself calm. he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:22 am
Nekko enters the common room and flops down on the couch blows her hair out of her eyes and begins to read and idiots guide to magic.  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:20 pm
Dux walked in and sat in the chair near the portal and stared out the window. He thought of his parents and sister who did not have any powers. He had been called "mudblood" a few times, but he did not know what it meant. 'Choose who you want to be' his mother used to say. He still did not understand the meaning. It all came to him, no matter what people may say you are, only you can choose who you are. He stared at the blue sky and saw the crescent moon. He wondered what it was like to see the whole world in one day. He ran to the window, jumped out, and yelled "Crucio Broom! He grabbed the broom and floated in the air. He waited 'till dawn outside the window like this.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:58 pm
((You're torturing your broom?))  

Alastryona

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:19 am
Dragoness91
((You're torturing your broom?))

[[I had the exact same thought xd ]]

"Probably best to make sure you've got the right spell BEFORE jumping out of the window..." sweatdrop

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff