Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:55 pm
Raven growled to herself as she heard him claiming her as his mate, though noticed that he seemed to have a split personality, one being this 'brother wolf', she really didn't like that side of him. Instead she just sucked in a long breath, wiping away her tears "I'm not the one that needs your help, the Vampires are who need your help out of all of them. I was here for my own reasons and now my reasons for staying are nearly gone, Vondel's dead, he was the one that recrewted me, i'll stay as long as Aviera still finds me usefull but only until i am no longer needed" she said as she walked to the window, looking outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:12 pm
Sam just groaned, giving up. Screw his wolf. "Its fine by me.... I just wish me and Vondel were closer. We fought against eachother, way back in the Old War. He kicked my a** of course but I respected him for that. And he spared my life....." Sam stared at the pillow, remembering that battle fondly. It was the best defeat he ever had, worthy to tell his children about it. If he ever had any. That might be a problem if he was killed in this one. Brother wolf raged in him but he quited him, regaining total control. "You know that never happened to me before. I have never lost control of my wolf for so long untill you. Thanks for that." Sarcasum was heavy in his voice as he got up and walked to the door.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:15 pm
A figure entered the room slowly, hands raised from his sides, a large traveling cloak wrapped around him..."Hello..." Heads turned, stares bore into him, and yet he advanced, undaunted. "Hello. I'm here..to stand for peace. For Justice. . . " Unabashed he stared ahead, "And I cannot fight this fight without...allies."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 pm
"Vondel.. was a great guy" She murmered "its no suprise that he spared you, but also no suprise that he had won, theres nothing against you, but he was an amazing fighter, if only he was here today" she murmered as she continued to stare out the window "It's not like I meant to stir up your wolf so much anyway, maybe you simply need to get him a collar" she gave him a witty reply and nearly found herself smiling, it was good to get her mind off of other things, it was almost a relief.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:24 pm
Sam smiled at that. "He was brilliant and a down right badass. Im suprissed the Humans even got close to him..... maybe he did it on purpose?" Sam shrugged and leaned on the doorway. "If only I could get him a coller, but I would look strange walking around with a coller on." Sam chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:32 pm
At that Raven finally turned to Sam, facing him for what seemed like the first time to actually take him in "I don't know, a collar would look good on you" She said after a minute of looking at him before she turned away once more "oh, and thanks.. for trying to cheer me up" she murmered as she stared out the window, she opened up the window, she had been mulling over it for awhile, but she finally made up her mind. She would be going for a walk, hopefully on her own "I'll be back later, i need to stretch my legs and go for a walk.." she said as she slid outside and leaped from the window to the ground, stumbling a bit having forgotten her leg, though she got over it quickly as she began to walk off.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:42 pm
Sam nodded as she left him and he walked back into the throne room to see...... A HUMAN!!! Sam charged the human, getting between him and Aviera. His wolves were getting an a** chewing for this one. He had heard what he said but didn't expect him to be human! "Ok, so what the Hell are you doing here and why do you want to join us? How can we trust you?" Sam kept in his human form, but just barely.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:46 pm
Throwing his cape back with a flourish, his hands dropped to his sword belt...and loosed it. He tossed it, belt, scabbard, and all, on the floor at the foot of the speaker. He smirked slightly, such a smooth and skilled motion it was, that he could have drawn the weapon and stepped in before they had truly countered him. "Trust? I don't expect you too." He raised his hands back to the air, "I do however, think that we are on speaking terms now?"  

Ishikawa Takeda

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:52 pm
Viktoria was instantly surrounded by her clan. They would not allow vampires or the other clan to harm their leader. 'Vicktoria' Her mother spoke, 'Why are we here in this hole of a house? And why were you beside that damned Vampire. You know I hate the smell of them.' Viktoria sighed knowing this was not the end of her mothers ranting. She looked over toward the area Sam was and saw a human. Her eyes flitted between the Human and Sam wondering what would transpire.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 pm
Sam stood there, dumbfounded. One: He didn't even know of anyone but some of the Oldest Vampires that had swords anymore and Two: The human threw his weapon away. Sam looked slowly back up to the human, his whole form still and Calm. "Well I guess so. What do you want? Im sorry if the Vampires get a bit touchy for you being here, but it is his house." Sam pointed behind him to Avirea. Sam looked over to Victoria and glared. He looked back to The human. "By the Way Im Samual Triden, and that pup and the old crone are Victoria and.... well you can just call the other one a windbag." Sam rally hoped they heard that.

((Edit!))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:58 pm
'Windbag?' Viktoria called moving closer. When she was far enought away that she knew her mother couldn't hear her she said, 'If you are speaking of my mother then you are correct.' She smiled slightly moving closer still.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:59 pm
The Human stood without a hint of shame, no color to his cheeks. "Think what you may about me, or my choice of weapons, but I've battled foes that...well, I needed something a bit more primal to handle," Gesturing upward, "You may notice I lack fangs..of any sort. . .And the reason Im here is simple, I will not allow murder...under the guise of war, or not. And I cannot," He paused, for once his eyes glanced to the floor, shame perhaps, "..cannot do this alone."  

Ishikawa Takeda

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 pm
Viktoria looked the human up and down and then took a good look at him. 'Cannot do this alone? That is why you come here. But what is it you cannot do alone?'  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 pm
Raven was glad that the wolf hadn't followed, she needed alone time now more then ever as she walked through the area, keeping her senses on full alert as she continued to walk, finding a good tree she leaped up into its welcoming branchs, leaning against it as she sat down on a thicker branch, staring out into the night, and at the moon and sky itself, taking it in for its beauty. So many things had happened that she could hardly follow along with it all.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:13 pm
Aviera waited to hear the man's words but though he felt the same way about this all as Aviera he didn't understand. Getting up slowly from the throne he glares at him from below his bangs before lunching off the throne at him grabbing him around the throat and throwing the human onto the floor pinning him as he dropped down onto one knee beside him. Choaking him almost enough to kill a normal man he let go and got up. "You think I want murder?" He asked growling now. "This is not murder in anyway on our half. We live and die like you all. If you look to stop the murders in this world look to your own kind and lecture or help them make the change." He stood over him now wanting to crush this mans skull. He turned away and walked towards the back door. "Get this idiot out of my sight."  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games