Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:44 pm
Shern wasn't surprised by Kirks sudden exit.

He lay back in his chair and chuckled. His antenna wiggled.

"What a silly set of circumstances" he said to himself

((Goodnight all! I will be around tomorrow afternoon again! Peace.x))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:39 am
Zepatos sighed and followed them. Still, he thought, he should at least be happy that he woudl be able to see more of the ship on his travels.

--

Meanwhile Kirk had grown tired to searching around the vast ship for Chekov and sighed, leaning against a wall. he then pressed open a comm link privately between him and the ensign.
"Ensign Chekov, this is Captain Kirk." he started formally, hoping that would motivate the ensign to stop hiding and do as he said.

"I understand you're upset about what happened, nevertheless I want to speak to you in person. You have ten minutes to collect yourself together and then I want to see you in my quarters immediately. Kirk Out."

he sigehd again and pushed himself off teh all, making his way back to his private captains quarters and just hoping taht Chekov would turn up.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:52 am
Spock led them through the ship where the decatamination was taking place. McCoy was already there busy with his staff. "You too?" he remarked and sighed. "Take a number."

He wasn't exactly in the friendiest of spirits at the moment it seemed.

Spock and them awaited their turn. Jinx looked about curiously at everything going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:08 am
Zepatos found a place in the 'waitng room' area to sit. he hadn't gone on the floors so he assumed he didn't need to be decontaminated. He looked over at Spock and the veritable crowd of people in McCoy''s sickbay.
"I hope it's not contagious." he grumbled, leaning back and crossing his arms.

Meanwhile, Scotty arrived in the medical bay also with a few of his engineers all wisely having gotten changed into some non-red clothes. he was in his black undershirt looking anxious.
"Doctor McCoy, i brought anyone who's had contact with the cylinder up for decontamination. They're not dead so I assume it wasn't broken when they handled it, but i figured you'd want to be sure. I also sent a couple of my boys down to get rid of the thing. They'll come up here afterwards to be decontaminated. Now, can i help out in any way?"
he couldn't help but feel guilty, the accident was under his jurisdiction, so he was certain to get it in the neck later from Kirk. All he could do was help out as best he could to make up for it and keep things safe form now on.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:22 am
"Good, good," McCoy replied to Scotty as he finished up with another crewmember. "You're clear."

He looked to Scotty, "I'll get them checked out as soon as possible and the others when they arrive."

He waved another person over. "Thanks for the offer Scotty but I got things covered," he said. "But....any idea what Jim plans to do with the bodies?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:26 am
Scotty shrugged.
"Well protocol says he needs to inform Starfleet and drop them off at the nearest station, if my memory serves me. So I suppose he'll identify them then dump them here for starfleet to pick up and return back to their families."
he folded his arms defensively, looking guiltily at McCoy.
"No doubt we'll have to contribute to the report." he sighed  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 am
"Mostly likely," McCoy replied. It took several moments until he gave the crewman the go ahead. "You need checked out too?"

Spock calmly watched on with a few occasional glances to Uhura who's eyes were also glancing his way. "Doubtful, that you're contaminated," he commented making an attempt to be supportive. "This is simply a precaution."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:11 am
"I ought to oversee the disposal..." Scotty said frowning slightly. "No doubt I'll be contaminated when i get back, though hopefully the red wave won't effect me badly. It's the least i can do. I'll be back in a few minuets once it's done with."

Zepatos leant over to Uhura. "yeah no worries. you'd be dead or riddled with cancer by now if you were." he gave a thumbs up.
"I'm here should you require any emotional support that the bowl haircut can't give you." he smirked, teasing Spock just to see if he'd get a reaction.

Meanwhile Scotty left to oversee the disposal of the cylinder, and made a note of what decks they had to take it through even though they'd contained it. After containing it safe they jettisoned it off into space as was protocol.
"right." he sighed. he then noticed an alert coming through on his communicator and pressed it.
"yes captain?" he said a little tensely.

Kirk was in his quarters at his desk, leaning back and throwing an apple and catching it as he waited for Chekov to arrive. he tried to keep calm and efficient, which wasn't all that easy. This was the decidedly less attractive side of being a captain.
"Scott, is the radiation leak contained and disposed of?"

"Yes captain. I've overseen it myself. I'm just about to take the team and myself back upto sickbay to be decontaminated."

"Good. After you've been decontaminated I want you to check any other cylinders we have on this ship and make sure that there's zero risk of this happening again, whether in transit or out of it. I expect you to arrive at my Quarters with your report in two hours exactly. I need to talk with you. Is that understood?"

Scotty sagged a little. That didn't sound good. "Aye, aye captain. Understood."

"Kirk out."

Scotty shook his head and snapped at his team to follow him back up to sickbay.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:21 am
Chekov slowly approached the Captains quarters. Pulling himself together he hailed the captain.

"Ensign Chekov reporting as ordered... Sir!"

---  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:26 am
"His name is Spock," Uhura replied sternly.

Jinx meanwhile had taken an interest in Spocks ears seeing as they were pointy sort like hers. Spock observed her behavior. "Alright, Uhura," McCoy waved her over. "You're next."

She nodded and went to get checked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:27 am
"Good, come in." Kirk said. He replaced his apple on his table and glanced at the chair across from him. Nevertheless he decided to keep Chekov standing for a little while.

"Ensign, I understand that you personally have information as to what happened today. Would you care to enlighten me?" he asked cooly, thinking over his options. he wanted to hear what had happened from Chokov's point of view  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:34 am
Chekov looked glum.

"Well Sir...

Scottie gave me a significant amount of equipment to carry back to the ship"

Sniffling he looked directly at Kirk "I must have dropped that cylinder on my way! Where else could it come from?"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:44 am
Kirk raised an eyebrow slightly. While he could completely understand Scotty and Chekov's enthusiasm to hurry up and get to work, he was beginning to understand why the health and safety regulations were in place. he hated them, but they stopped stuff like this happening. he had the feeling that if Spock was here he would be feeling very smug.

"Were there not enough engineers and machinery to distribute the loads?"
he said with a quiet edge of accusation in his voice.
"And since when do we ever take potentially dangerous hardware through the residential deck? I understand that the coupling to the space station makes access to the service entranace difficult and i understand that the elevators would make your transport quicker, but if you had waited and simply talked to the crew on the space station we could have opened up a safer more direct access route for you. But no, you decided to start traipsing potentially radioactive engine parts through the communal areas?! It's a wonder more people weren't killed!"
he then sat back and rubbed a hand over his temples.
"It doens't matter. It's done now. Simple fact is you messed up, and we can't go back form that. So my issue is what to do with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 am
"You're right as rain," McCoy said to Uhura.

"Thanks, McCoy-don't get stressed out too much," she replied.

"OK, Fizz....lets get this over quick," he called.  

0Moon_Maiden0

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games