Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 am
[i know i have a brain blank at the mo. sorry ><]

Aridas smiled.
"Now this could certainly be interesting. Perhaps we could start put with what brought you all the way to England? or is that too highly charged a topic?"
by the hostile look Drake shot him, he assumed it was. he backpeddled.
"alright then...how about your old lives? Historically where should I place you?" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:18 am
"Fifties." Judith said already knowing she was the youngest in the room.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 am
((it ok ^_^))

Koko took a moment to form a response. "I'm from North America's early 1800s," she replied and frowning slightly as she thought the wording sounded funny. However she told him a bit about her tribe and mentioned that that was when she first met Drake.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 am
Aridas looked impressed.
"Wow nice to meet you. It's impressive you two found each other again."

"i'm from Henry VIII's reign." Drake added with a shrug - the specific dates weren't that important. Aridas looked smiliarily impressed and Drake went into hwo he fought in the Pilgramage of Grace before getting imprisoned and sired.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 am
Judith realized she should probably elaborate more after Koko and Drake told their stories. She explained the short version of her story to Adrias.
"I feel like such a baby hanging out with you guys." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:38 am
"Then I guess you can tease us about being old folks," Koko replied with a smile.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:42 am
Aridas chuckled.
"quite variation you have there. Well, lie i said i'm form the early 1700s...nothing special."
he seemed reluctant to elaborate very far and stuck to saying he was over in a port town in America most of his life.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:43 am
"I guess I can... you old coot." Judith laughed again.
"I'm kidding, even if you're old you guys are still fun to hang out with."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:06 am
Drake laughed.
"So long as I don't get all crusty and creaky I should be still down with teh kids."

Aridas smirked.
"Hey, at least you're not thousands of years old - that's a good thing. Plus when you're only 50 or so the prospect of your immortality is still stretching ahead of you, it's an exiting time. After about 200 years you start to get bored of it, don't you?"
Aridas looked over between Judith and Koko  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:22 am
Koko shrugg. "I admit that my orginal plan was to end my life if my brother's line ended, or I felt I was a danger to them," she confessed and her face flushed. "But the plan has obiviously change since then."

She wasn't sure how people would take that news.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:40 am
Drake looked concerned and linked his hand with hers.
"Really? That's sad...what made you change your mind?"

"Admittedly killing yourself or allowing yourself to die are surprisingly difficult to achieve." Aridas said levelly, as if he had some experience in the subject. he wiggled his fingers, feeling the absence of a drink in them, then got up and dissipated into the kitchen for a glass of wine.
"While i'm in here, do you want anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:52 am
"Whatever you're having is fine," Koko replied. She was a little embarrassed and nervous after her little confession-she was willing to drink anything. She glanced at Drake
s hand that took and then up to a that sad-concerned expression. "I thought I said it was obivious," she replied squeezing his hand and then leaning in to give him a quick kiss.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:57 am
Drake smiled gently and kissed her back.
"glad to hear it. So no watching sunrises for you yet little lady."

Aridas returned with some red wine for himself and some for Koko, though he put some of teh remaining blood in hers so she could drink it easier. He passed it over and returned ot his seat, tunring on it sideways and putting his legs over one of teh arms casually.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 am
((Wine laced with blood....yummy. ^^ ))

"Unless its on a TV screen," Koko replied all clever-like with her own smile. She thanked Aridas for the drink and took a slow sip from the glass. She then offered some to Drake since she had stolen a bit from his drink the other night.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 am
Drake took a sip and smiled in approval as he passed it back to her, it was delicious.
"Alright fine. No real sunrises." he said, sticking out his tongue at her.

Aridas smiled as he watched them - there was no doubt they were a close couple and it was pleasant to see. He mused over the idea of sunrises, he wouldn't know what he'd do if he was forced never to see another one again. If he was confined to darkness for too long he began to hate it - it was cold and the monsters lurked at night, both supernatural and mortal. Then again he supposed he was just picky because he had the option. It was like this house - if he remained indoors for too long he would start to get claustrophobic and anxious and be forced to leave for a walk, but if he had no option of leaving eh woudl be forced to make do. He took a long drink of his wine, thinking things over. Maybe he ought to adjust to their patterns for a while. he didn't want to come across as suspicious, and he really ought to catch up on his sleep. trying to live the best of both worlds often left little time for rest in between.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games