Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:12 pm
Sorry, the only sport I really care about is Blitzball. sweatdrop sweatdrop My team pwns all others! I get mad when the other team actually SCORES. xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:32 pm
Psh, Americans dont have a chance, Soccer is a sport for the rest of the world, we only have our little children play it until they find a 'real' hobby, and we only watch the sport where people jump on each other, or hit flying balls with sticks and run around in circles...Our sports suck stare  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:10 pm
Yeah, why can't we go watch Blitzball? I seriously think that would make an awesome sport to watch! It's like... Underwater Polo.... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:56 pm
BETTING ENDS!!!

The score.... america wins! Which is surprising since they lost against the Czech rep. the last time... and I'd wanna be on a blitzball team! That would be awesome!... and underwater polo Saerenna? rolleyes

kemenlith

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:27 am
I'd play Blitzball in real life, but I'm a tad hydrophobic.I'd definantly watch it, though. It would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:20 am
Yeah... surprisingly enough, Blitzball players just hold their breath. eek I used to think they could breathe underwater, but no, they just get really good at holding their breath underwater. 'Cause in the little movie clip thingy that comes between X and X-2, Yuna's training to see how long she can hold her breath, so that she can play blitzball.

I'm not sure if I would want to play or not... I'd probably take it up as just a hobby, but I would go watch games!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:58 am
I still think they can breath underwater... when you play blitz ball you don't see characters jumping out of the water all the time now do you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:40 am
Actually, yeah they're supposed to be able to hold their breath just for a very long time...like hours and days neutral  

KiyaraSabel

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:05 am
That'd be hard... I think it'd be impossible even! Regular humans at best could only hold their breathe for five minutes.... or so I've heard... but to hold it for hours would be impossible... unless they have some sort of breathing technique or something....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:58 pm
Well, then we'd just have to have air tank things for playing blitzball. And it doesn't have to be big and bulky, because they could make it so that it only lasts for 5-ish minutes, as that's as long as a half-game. Then during halftime, they could refill and go back to playing. ^_^  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:23 pm
I think magic also plays a part in it.... and blitzball lasts for only ten minutes?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:14 pm
Yep. Of course, in the game it takes a bit longer because it freezes the clock and movements every time you choose a move like tackle or shoot.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:19 pm
Oh yeah.... then how much would you pay for good seats if it only last ten minutes? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:32 pm
Some pretty awesome 10 minutes, though! If it was any longer, I think the players would get too tired. After all, it's not like you're on a field or anything. You'd have to exert a LOT of energy to move around, much less move quickly and throw stuff.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:13 pm
True, true...  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games