Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:17 am
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika stood up when she noticed Theo was trying to get up. When she stood, she dusted off her skirt of her dress and smiled at Theo. "So, now we go talk to my father?" She asked, still feeling content from his kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:26 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"That would be best," Theo said, standing as well. He was happy with Rika, and took ahold of her hands for a moment, losing himself in her gaze before he moved away, going to stand in front of an area of oddly blank wall in the library. "I'll just be a moment," Theo said, reaching to his left and pulling on a book, it rotating on a hidden hinge and stopping awkwardly hanging out of the bookcase. The wall in front of Theo was more impressive, shivering in its spot for a moment as a slight rumbling sound came from the wall, before it slid aside, showing a dark passageway beyond. Theo quickly walked in disappearing from view almost immediately. About a minute later he returned, carrying a tightly locked box out in front of him, a set of keys dangling from one finger. "I think your father will be very impressed with this, if he's as stoic about his religion as I've heard," Theo said, smiling as he returned to Rika's side, then walked with her out of the library the towards the Garret's estate.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:35 am
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika was slightly stunned by the hidden door, but followed along as Theo and her ran to the Garret Estate. When they arrived, she struggled to catch her breathe. "Geez, you run fast.." She shook her head and made her way into the manor, holding Theo's hand and leading him to her father's office, still wondering what was in that box.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:40 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was happy to have reached the place, feeling confident as they stood outside of her father's office. He squeezed her hand, smiling at her before nodding, ready to be brought inside for, what he hoped, would be a life-changing meeting for both of them.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:47 am
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika opened the door slightly, making sure her father was there.
"Oh, Rika come in.." He said as he was shuffling though some papers. Rika opened the door all the way, and tightened her grasp on Theo's hand. Her father looked over, a look of confusing swept his face. He noticed Rika and Theo holding hands, and then turned to Rika, "What is it?" He asked, wondering what was going on. Rika felt nervous, she hoped Theo would speak up, seeing as she was much to nervous to so so herself. "Father.. i do not wish to marry that other man..." She tightened her grasp on his hand again, hoping she wasn't squishing it to hard.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"Sir Garret," Theo greeted formally, placing his free hand over his heart as he deeply bowed to the seated man. He was happy to see his normal formality coming back to him so easily, which made him smile briefly as he straightened. "You know me well, I am Bookmaster Theo Anderson Niveus, son of the late Bookmaster Alexander Niveus, and I am here to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage." Theo had many formal dealings, several of them with Sir Garret as Theo always neamed him. From his experience, he knew it was important to name thyself and thy thesis before anything further could be done.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:28 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika's father looked shocked. He looked over at Rika, who was smiling at Theo. He looked surprised to see Rika so happy, seeing as he hadn't seen her smile since the death of her mother. He pondered for a moment, then looked up at Theo, "Tell me, what makes you think that i will allow you to marry my daughter even after there is a wedding on the way?" He stood up and took off his glasses, placing them gently on the desk. "The company will grow with her current suitor, you know." He said as he crossed his arms, trying to stay calm in this situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:22 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I know very well of your business, and the business you will gain by wedding your current suitor into your family," Theo said, though he kept a pleasent smile on his face. "I understand it that your business, is the trading of rarities and priceless valuables," Theo said, hefting his box slightly then. "By your expertise then, how much, is the worth of the original, undamaged Bible, to say the least of what I have to offer?" Theo asked, now patting the jeweled box in his arm.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:33 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
His eyes widened. He wasn't sure he hear correctly. "Im sorry, could you repeat that?" When Theo did, his face lost its color. He had, in fact, been searching for that priceless artifact for many years, and now, it was staring at him, square in the face. Rika stepped in, "Please father, isn't this something you've been looking for?" She clung herself to Theo's arm, not wanting to let go as she gave her father a hopeful look. Her father looked at the papers on his desk, still pondering as to what his decision would be. In the end, he signed, and stepping away from his desk, walking up to Theo. Rika tightened the grip on Theo's arm. The, her father spoke. "Alright, i allow you to marry my daughter." He said in a low stoic voice. Rika smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:40 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo couldn't believe his ears, yet the words had been exactly as they had been, and he was left speechless, nearly dropping his box. He shook himself, then formally bowed to Sir Garret again. "Might then I make this my wedding present for you father," Theo said, setting the ornate box softly on Sir Garret's desk, then walking back and taking Rika's arm and exiting the office, almost carrying her a ways when they were out of sight before hugging her as tightly as he could, passionately kissing her there in the hall.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:48 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika smiled, and kissed him back. She parted for a moment to speak, "Boy, that wasn't as hard as i imagined." She said before kissing him again. She them parted, and hugged Theo tightly. "You know, your so warm...."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:55 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo nodded, Rika's statement exactly his own sentiments. Holding Rika in his arms, Theo couldn't imagine himself any happier, their marriage now assured, their life together granted. Her next words caught him off guard, though it made him smile. "Oh, I am?" he asked, really having little idea of it himself. He was unsure of what she really meant and put a hand to her head, then her cheek, then down to her neck. "You're not cold, are you?" Theo asked, leading Rika on, to where he realized a moment later at the threshold, was Rika's own room.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:51 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika smiled, and blushed slightly, simply because she was happy. "Not really, but what happened in the office did send a chill down my spin.." She looked up, "Why do you ask?" She said, barely noticing the threshold.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:22 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo hugged Rika tightly savoring the feeling of wrapping his arms around her once more. "I would keep you warm if you were," Theo whispered softly his eyes closed while he kept Rika against him, enjoying and prolonging their embrace as much as he could.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:06 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika smiled, and hugged Theo tighter, "Well them in that case, i am a little cold, but nothing you can't solve, right?" She gave him a playful smile. She looked around her room, noticed it was darker out, and turned to Theo, "Where will you sleep tonight?" She looked down, "I doubt my father will be pleased if you stay here.." She frowned, slightly disappointed that she would have to part with him for one night.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff