Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:53 pm
Mira stared at him, tilting her head slightly.For some reason watching Oblen read a book made her think he was cute "Is that so?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:43 pm
Oblen nods and continues to read. "... Yep." was all he responded as he read.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 pm
Mira giggled silently and shook her head.She picked up one of the other books and started reading.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:10 pm
Oblen looks up from the book when he flips a page to notice Mira reading. He shrugs and continues to read.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:24 pm
Hannan was about to leave when Isaac came back, with Mousey. Yes, sadly, she knew this little rodent creature. She blinked twice at him, and then cocked her head to the side, giggling. "Wow, you look like crap. Have you been drinking sewage water again? You know it's got acid in it." She joked, and smiled sweetly at him. He tried to spit at her, but couldn't. He swore and writhed, before calming down enough to talk. "Atleast I eat! You are skinny as can be, and look at those eyes!! Redder than blood!" Hannan only rolled her eyes, and went to stand next to Isaac. Mousey looked confused, and then raised an eyebrow when she smiled at him. She then turned to the creature before her, looking at it as if she would a dead rat. Disgusted.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:25 pm
Mira cocks her head slightly as she read, already three quaters of the way through the book.A few minutes later her stomach growled and she turned a bright pink as she started laughing.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:25 pm
Oblen finishes the book and closes it to set it down. Once he looks up he spots Mira's pink face as her stomach made a growling noise and she started laughing. Oblen shrugs. "That's an odd way to respond... Hungry?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:42 pm
Mira blushed again and chuckled "A bit." She stood up, setting the book down and walked towards the kitchen "Would you like something to eat?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:42 am
Isaac looked at the man she called mousy." Mousie? I thought they called you Ratt?" Isaac moved slowly." She maybe hungry. but her life isnt about to end." Isaac smiled and moved to a rack of weapons." Now either you tell me where the Vampire known as "The Mist" is or I kill you slowly. You tell me where he is and I'll end your rodent like life quickly."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:47 pm
Oblen shrugs. "I'll eat whatever you feed me." He said looking at the pile of books.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:53 pm
Mira chuckled and shook her head slightly "That may not be a wise choice.You never know what I'll find to feed you." He voice faded slightly as she started raiding her frig and disappeared behind the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 pm
Oblen calls back "You never know what I could eat."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm
Mira smiled slightly and rolled her eyes.She thought for a minute before shivering slightly "I don't think I'm even gonna ask...." She stood up with a carton of eggs, a half gallon of milk, and some bacon in her arms and hut the frig door with her foot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:43 pm
Oblen chuckles before standing up to sit back on the couch.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:13 pm
Hannan laughed, and shook her head. "I'm probably the only one who calls him Mousey. And, he's probably the only one who calls me Human," she said, scowering. Mousey//Ratt struggled in the chair, glaring darkly at Hannan. "So, what? You're just going to let him kill me?" He asked, thrashing around more. Hannan just took a seat on the floor, shrugging. "Why not." She said in a cold voice, her eyes narrowed. "i hate you."

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games