Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
~Black_Blood Cat~ Is in under process of revamping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piedmon or Marinedevimon? o wo
  Piedmon
  Marinedevimon
View Results

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:13 pm
I was thinking Zerimon as well because it digivolves into Terriermon. :'D

Oh, so I guess Limited's are allowed? Pft. Oh well.

EDIT: I also like Budmon. 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:13 pm
*Night falls down*
Dude the one thing I can't handle is
1. King being heroic
2. Comlaints
3. King trying to beat me at what so ever
So put it all together and you get this
4. Girl King O_O  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 pm
levelnight20
*Night falls down*
1. King being heroic
2. Comlaints
4. Girl King O_O

*grabs night with both hands by the coat, picking him off the ground and slamming him into a wall* You got a problem with my outfit hun? And, oh yeah, complaints. What's the little pm I get complaining about how armor clash wasn't in the tp shop, but was too scared to ask Grandy? And WHO got it back in the tp shop? stare And now moving on to heroics. *goes near a water drain pipe thing and pushes night, causing him to almost fall in, but pulls him back* Saved your life.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:22 pm
kingofjokers7
levelnight20
*Night falls down*
1. King being heroic
2. Comlaints
4. Girl King O_O

*grabs night with both hands by the coat, picking him off the ground and slamming him into a wall* You got a problem with my outfit hun? And, oh yeah, complaints. What's the little pm I get complaining about how armor clash wasn't in the tp shop, but was too scared to ask Grandy? And WHO got it back in the tp shop? stare And now moving on to heroics. *goes near a water drain pipe thing and pushes night, causing him to almost fall in, but pulls him back* Saved your life.

By the way, the saved your life thing is a joke me and some friends do at our bus stop.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:24 pm
kingofjokers7
levelnight20
*Night falls down*
1. King being heroic
2. Comlaints
4. Girl King O_O

What the hell! Armor Clash never came back, and look at you you are having a mood swing wtf!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:26 pm
Then you could have a Rosemon Burst Mode and I won't be the only girl with a pink Rosemon anymore!
At least that's how I remembered..but I dunno if LFE has a Rosemon Burst Mode. I'm just hoping Liger's new petition {he said he would make a petition later} will come through and I'll have my beloved, not pinkish Rosemon back <3

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:27 pm
levelnight20
kingofjokers7
levelnight20
*Night falls down*
1. King being heroic
2. Comlaints
4. Girl King O_O

What the hell! Armor Clash never came back, and look at you you are having a mood swing wtf!

Maybe it's just that time of the month...where I get pissed for no good reason. What were you guys thinking? confused I'm still a guy! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 pm
Black_Blood Cat
Then you could have a Rosemon Burst Mode and I won't be the only girl with a pink Rosemon anymore!
At least that's how I remembered..but I dunno if LFE has a Rosemon Burst Mode. I'm just hoping Liger's new petition {he said he would make a petition later} will come through and I'll have my beloved, not pinkish Rosemon back <3

Let us hope for the best. God Kelly Clarkson is an awesome singer.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:30 pm
That's why I was interested in Budmon.

So, my choices are either Budmon, Zerimon, Poyomon. o:

Help me choose, Cat! TwT  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 pm
kingofjokers7
Black_Blood Cat

*Entire world freezes*
WTF!!!!!
Dude wtf you said a few months ago Kelly Clarkson sucked, or was that Brittney Spheres, they make the same music, but anyway wtf!!!!
Dude you may turn into a girl soon.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:37 pm
Pick BUDMON C:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:40 pm
levelnight20
kingofjokers7
Black_Blood Cat

*Entire world freezes*
WTF!!!!!
Dude wtf you said a few months ago Kelly Clarkson sucked, or was that Brittney Spheres, they make the same music, but anyway wtf!!!!
Dude you may turn into a girl soon.

*picks rose petals* Kill, kill grizzly, kill even grizzlier. Anyway, I'm not turning into a girl. If you've listened to Behind These Hazel Eyes, it's my kind of music. Sad, depressed, angry, I love it. Brittany Spears is a crazy head shaving lunatic (sorry Poca, you have a right to your opinion, and so do I) And lol Brittany Spheres, that made me laugh.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:47 pm
Wow...
King behind your macho manness is a delicate rose.
So i'm gonna try to stop dissing you (I probaly can't because I have a habbit of not stopping my habbits) and get our evil relationship through.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:50 pm
Oh~ I still don't know what to pick. D|

I like all three. xD Well, I'm gonna pick Budmon. I should go fill out the thing now, shouldn't I?  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:54 pm
levelnight20
Wow...
King behind your macho manness is a delicate rose.
So i'm gonna try to stop dissing you (I probaly can't because I have a habbit of not stopping my habbits) and get our evil relationship through.

You don't get it, I'm a killer!
Alice: *looking into hole* Where'd you go silly rabbit?
*shoots Alice, who falls into the hole*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games