Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Suzume stood up and brushed off looking aorund," Wow, that was awesome!"
(Sorry I've been gone)
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

She nodded,I'll make the best of the rest of the day.

*Yuuki got out a paintbrush* well i dont think a secret button should be so obvious. *paints the button the same color as the wall* there, i hope we all remember where it is.

She looks at the wall,"I think it's perfect." She sees a book shelf. She runs over to it and pulls out a book, making the floor open up. "AHHHH!!!"

that is cool!!!! *grabs Suzume's hand and jumps in2 the floor be4 it closed up*

Chihiro gets thrown outside. She sees Sesshomaru but he's gone as soon as Yuuki and Suzume are able to see him.

*Yuuki ignores the thought of just seein Sesshomaru and gets up brushing of the dirt* well thats a good escape route!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1
*Hinata is hiding in the shadows*

*Yuuki's ears twitch* did u guys hear something?! *takes out a flashlight and tries 2 look around 2 see wat it was*

*Hinata runs away so fast none sees her but she is still in the shadows*

*Yuuki wonders* hmmm....that was strange. *turns 2 Chihiro* yea, u can go. i'm gonna explore out here 4 a while.

*hinata goes back to where she was*

*Yuuki looks around the yard* wow...there r so many trees here. it feels sort of nostalgic here.

*Hinata gomes out of the shadows* hi

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Suzume ran up to Yuuki and smiled at Hinata," Hi."
sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1

*Yuuki wonders* hmmm....that was strange. *turns 2 Chihiro* yea, u can go. i'm gonna explore out here 4 a while.

*Yuuki looks around the yard* wow...there r so many trees here. it feels sort of nostalgic here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:03 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Chihiro didn't go inside. Instead she looked at them and felt the aura around her, trying to sence Miko, Jasmin, Jack and Sesshomaru's aura.

((Back))
Chihiro senced Jack's aura comming twards her. He appeared in front of her,"Sesshomaru is waiting M'Lady" He said. She followed him silently to find him in a tree behind the walls of the mannor.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Zuu sat at the dinner table playing with her tail. She looked at Sora and smiled. "So what do you wanna do?"

(sry I had to wait till all my parents friends were gone to go on the com. ))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:05 pm

NekoLover1994
sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1

*Yuuki looked at Hinata then saw Suzume running* uhh...hi. u kinda scared me a bit. *she smiled*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Sora shrugged," Most of them have gone outside, maybe we can go out and start a snowball fight," He smiled.
(Its okay , i just got back myself ^^)
Evangeline101697
Zuu sat at the dinner table playing with her tail. She looked at Sora and smiled. "So what do you wanna do?"

(sry I had to wait till all my parents friends were gone to go on the com. ))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1

*Yuuki looked at Hinata then saw Suzume running* uhh...hi. u kinda scared me a bit. *she smiled*

*Hinata smiled* where you talking to me you said someone scared you?

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:08 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Chihiro didn't go inside. Instead she looked at them and felt the aura around her, trying to sence Miko, Jasmin, Jack and Sesshomaru's aura.

((Back))
Chihiro senced Jack's aura comming twards her. He appeared in front of her,"Sesshomaru is waiting M'Lady" He said. She followed him silently to find him in a tree behind the walls of the mannor.

Chihiro easily jumped over the walls. She was face to face with Sesshomaru,"Pack your things." He said. She nodded knowing she would've had to leave. She jumped onto the walls and looked at her sisters one last time.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Suzume smiled," Was it me?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Suzume glanced over and waved.
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((Back))

Chihiro easily jumped over the walls. She was face to face with Sesshomaru,"Pack your things." He said. She nodded knowing she would've had to leave. She jumped onto the walls and looked at her sisters one last time.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:10 pm

sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1

yes i was. i was actually starting 2 get a bad feeling but it suddenly disappeared and then u came out of the shadows. *Yuuki looked a bit embarrassed*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
sk8rkool1
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
sk8rkool1

yes i was. i was actually starting 2 get a bad feeling but it suddenly disappeared and then u came out of the shadows. *Yuuki looked a bit embarrassed*

oh sorry
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm

NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((Back))

*Yuuki followed Suzume's gaze and saw Chihiro and smiled brightly then turned back 2 Hinata*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm

NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((Back))

She waved at Suzume and went into the house. She went up the elevator and waited. She finally got to her room. She made it look like she was kidnapped, almost all her things there and her bunk a mess. She looked at her room on more time and climbed onto the roof.
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games