Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:03 pm
Emily froze in panic for a spit second before recongizing the voice. She grabbed her heart as releif flooded over her. She sat down on the ground and leaned against a store wall. "Please," she whispered to the wind. "Don't do that...I have a problem with voices in my head. If you don't mind me saying. Ummm sure, I'd love to send time with you. I just didn't know that you wanted too... since you left and all."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 pm
Dracerdis is suddenly in front of Emily, grinning and he holds his hand out to help her up "You called me a piece of trash, i anticipated you did not desire my company."  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:12 pm
She looked confused at him. "How did you read my flashback? I never called you that." She looked at him in shock. Standing up not taking his hand. "T-That was very personal. I didn't want anyone to see that."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 pm
Dracerdis sighs "Figures. one of my untamable abilities is mind-reading. i saw your flashback and my body interpreted as something you called me... my apologies."  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:21 pm
Emily looked at him more calmly. "Oh..so you weren't trying to read my thoughts..."She sighs and gave a small smile. "I'm sorry for the misscommucation. I'm just glad that was all it was. So would you like to join me? I'm just on my way to my house."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 pm
Dracerdis smiles relieved "i'd be delighted."  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 pm
"Ok,' smiling at his formal way of talking she walked towards her house bringing Dracerdis with her. She stop in front of her home. "This is it. It's not really much, but I like it. Its very cozy." She said to Dracerdis looking at her small brown brick house.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:38 pm
i smile "It's delicately beautiful." another smile. "I should buy myself a home... But alas, i currently haven't one."  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:46 pm
"Why thankyou. I keep it up as best I can. Come inside, you don't have to stand out here." She smiled pulling him to the door and unlocking it. Stepping inside she turned to him. "So you don't have a place to stay? I could help you look for a house or apartment. If you need a place to crash. You can sleep here tonight. The sofa is free."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:49 pm
"My greatest thanks. I shall remain here tonight with gratitude, great. I shall find myself a home. I would highly appreciate having you with me on my hunt." Drac smiles.  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 pm
She smiles at him and walks into the livingroom. "Then I guess the house hunt is on tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:00 pm
"Of course" kind smile, "I'll enjoy every moment we get to spend together" Dracerdis is slightly blushing but still smiling appreciatively.  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:05 pm
Emily blushes. "Umm so I'll go get you some blankets and a pillow for the sofa. Is there anything else you need?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 pm
Dracerdis thinks for a second, "No, i do not believe i require anything else... Thank you very much."  

Dracerdis

<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games