Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Ellie was frustrated now. NOW what are we supposed to do? She thought. She huffed in frustration and folded her arms. In a sense, it could be seen as her frustration to the man that hit on her, but really it was because she had no clue as to where to head off now. She looked at the tracer that he put on her arm. What is this supposed to be for? She pondered about this, and even pointed it out to Christy for some advice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 am
Christy was over her inside laughter, and now she wanted to yell at him. The face Ellie'd made had to have been a memory trip, no two ways about it. She looked at the tracer on her arm, and shrugged. "To keep up with us maybe?" She said and then lower "I'm going to yell at him for that later, that was....ugghh!" was all she could say. Who takes a girl down a memory lane so unplesant, she wrinkled her nose t tthe mere thought? And she snapped out, unclenching her teeth.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:42 pm
"Well what do you have to say for yourself! Why did you trace me?"

*Seth remembered Elie's face. He had tapped the emotional well a little deeper than he had intended. He probably shouldn't have used the person she hated the most. Well, second to most. Tony must have been the worst. Still, she went away. Statistically speaking L probably knew that they were with him however that frustration allowed Elie to leave and because of the tracer, Seth could find her after he ditched L. Now L wasn't talking and he was very slender and always had his spine bent. Seth had an idea. He could easily outrun him if he didn't speak. They finished the ride and Seth left quickly. L followed. Seth moved fast but walking. He sent a signal to Jason telling him that he was leaving. Jason, Dante, and Charles went to the entrance. Seth got a tracer for them. The second he was out of the museum he mentally found Elie and ran as fast as he could to the location. In D.C. there were lots of walls. Parkour was very possible. He jumped up one then ran around for a while. He lost L and found the girls. Christy was flustered and Elie was biting her lip. The slap and the yell might be soon.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:30 pm
Ellie shook her head and sighed. "No, it's okay. I understand why he did that, and if he had more time to think I believe he would've used a different method to push us away." Still the pain was plain on her face, even though she tried hard to hide it. Hearing footsteps, she looked to see Seth. She smiled, trying to hide that she was hurt more than maybe he thought she would feel, but wasn't sure if it was working. Seth seemed to always know how she was feeling.  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:04 pm
Christy pointed at him, and then the ground in front of her, wanting him to get yelled at. "You perv!! Get over here so I can beat you up. Even better I'll YELL.... I'll yell so much your ears will bleed!!!" she announced, just a remark away from screaming. She had completly switch, being angry at him now. She really couldn't help it though. She was bipolar, and that escape plan triggered her attitude.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:20 pm
"You know, if I could see you, I would imagine you'd have a vein in your neck right now. I just had to give you a reason to leave so that stalker wouldn't follow you. Ellie, I'm so sorry I chose him but, if you truly looked like you hated me, then I was convinced that he wouldn't see us as people who were together. To make it more convincing, I hit on girls who heard the conversation so that it would show him that I was indiscriminate with people around me. I can't trust him. I lost him though. Sorry for bugging you guys so much I'm not really a pig. You can confirm that with my scanner. Listen though. Before you yell Christy, Ellie, I have something that will both cheer you up and, well... put you back into a bad mood. I know where your brother is. He's in a prison in Nevada. I can break him out but there's more."

He figured Ellie needed to let off some pressure and same for christy. Seth had two sisters. He knew how this was going to go down.  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:09 pm
Hey every body, this is Evan_or_L . I won't be posting for a week due to the fact I will be at a bible camp. Sorry guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:34 pm
Ellies sighed, and wrapped her arms around herself out of habit. She knew it was true, but it still hurt her. Her interests in the conversation picked up when she heard that her brother was in Nevada. "Where exactly? Can we go now? What more is there, let's just head out now!" She was almost to yelling, so eager to go find her brother. What was he doing in jail, though?  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:53 pm
"Alright, here's the thing... I need to break him out but I need to do it alone. What I need is a temporary shelter. Is there anyone you would know who is willing to take in four people and keep it secret. If you could find one I would save your brother and a girl named Anne. I think you met her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:33 am
The name Anne seemed vaguely familiar, but she still couldn't quite place it. "Sure, you can stay at my place if you don't mind sleeping the living room. I only have one guest bedroom, and Christy has that unless she's renting out her own room at the apartments I live in."  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 am
Christy had been bfeatyhing in and out, with her back to them both. She'd calmed down, and got her mind straightened. Christy looked at Ellie, and then Seth with the mention of her name. "What? Huh? I'm lost. I was trying not to kill him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:52 pm
"Oh, it's okay, you can try to kill me. I heal faster anyway. It's a shame that this thing will kill me in about fifteen years. I enjoy it so. Also, Elie, I don't mean your place. They will probably look for you first..."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:53 pm
She was a bit startled at this. "Wait, how do they know about me?" Shaking her head, she sighed. "Well, it looks like I'll have to be moving too. There is no way I'm having them interrogate me." She looked to Christy. "We're finding out where we could stay for now. I think I may know of a friend of mine, someone who knows about my brother, but I don't know if the people who are after you knows about him. He keeps pretty quiet to himself, and chooses not to go out much."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 pm
"I wouldn't dream of them interrogating you. That friend sounds perfect. Do you think he would mind the company? Also, they know about you since you were noted in a report I wrote as a significant person..."

*Seth gulped. She told him not to involve her with the military. He had his memories probed though. He was afraid about what she would say now. While Christy didn't scare him, Ellie sure as heck did. She could beat him to one inch of his life without even retaining a scratch. How she did that, he didn't know. It was almost as if... No. She didn;t have the signs.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 pm
One of Ellie's eyebrows arched at this. "And why exactly did you write about me?" She sighed in frustration. "Seth, you know very well I want nothing to do with the cops or the military or anywhere else! I just want my brother back, and then live the rest of my life invisible." She huffed, folding her arms across her chest, then unfolding one of them to massage her temples. "I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind the company, as long as he knows that no one else knows about him and as long as no one follows us to where he lives. Like I said, he wants to be known as little as possible. I only got lucky meeting him in one of my attempts to getting my brother back."  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff