Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:49 am
"I'm thinking Headmaster..." Vale started having watched the fight. "My attention should be focused on a single individual."

"Raine?" The headmaster asked already knowing the answer.

"Of course. She isn't nearly strong enough for what is ahead. I see now that I'm going to have to be rough when I train her." Vale said. "But maybe not too rough, by that look your giving me." Vale chuckled not even bothering to turn and see the face of death looming at him. There was a reason they called the Headmaster 'Death Glare'. Although it was funny some of the students rather affectionately called him Death Glare Sensei.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:25 am
Riku blushed deeply and nodded "But know I am loyal to you not this school" Riku looked back up and noticed the feathers "I guess you liekd them then?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 pm
Raine instinctively touched them again before nodding, a small smile on her face "I do, thank you for them" she said and looked at him "I will have to make sure to make them into sturdy head piece so I never lose them" she gave him a gentle smile "See, you can rely on others. It just takes s little while for you to trust them" she put her hand on his shoulder before walking onto the school grounds and looking around for the clock "It's about lunch so we should take a break for now" she announced to everyone and looked at Riku "So, who was that vampire? The one Nights seems to have become attached to"

The headmaster heard him and glared at him, his whole body eminating power and protection. He didn't care that Raine and Vale had been together for a while, this was his adopted daughter. If Vale put her in any danger, he personally would cut off his head and mount it on a stick for all to see.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:42 pm
With the announcement that they would be taking a break, Kirra went back into the school. She didn't bother going to her dorm, even though she knew there were things that her father wanted her to get done. At this point in time, there was no way she was going to do them. Instead, she was searching for Vale. Kirra knew he was of high standing with the darker forces of the world. He would hopefully be able to talk her father into not giving her any work when she was going to be busy training.  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:46 pm
"He killed my parents... Then removed my memories, even after then the angels dobne nothing to take him out or even try" Riku looked down before turning and nodding "It's all blurry but it's coming back"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:36 pm
Nights laughed as she listened to those two talk, "I try to help." but she was saying it mostly to herself  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 pm
((Aren't you with Alucard?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:46 pm
((didn't say they went...opps sweatdrop I should start reading more carefully))  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 pm
((lol))

Alucard walked over "So how'd it go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:56 pm
Nights shrugged, "I don't like them. They think they're right about everything." She answered as she twirled something between her fingers.  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:07 pm
Alucard looked at her "What's that in your hand?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:10 pm
Nights stopped twirling it, "That's an excellent question, the answer, is an anything." She said. "It can take on any shape." She explained  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:24 pm
"Interesting" Alucard looked at her intrigued  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:08 pm
Nights threw it lightly into the air, and twirled her fingers around, with that it turned into different shapes  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 pm
"Oh" she said softly and lowered her head "I'm sorry to hear that Riku" and looked at him "If you ever need to talk, know you can always come to me" she gave him a caring and hopeful smile before giving him a hug, holding him close "I'm a friend Riku, I hope you always remember that"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games