Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:20 pm
The rest of the travel along the space way was very relaxing. A number of plans went through your mind while working on the numbers. Stealth might be the best plan but having a plan b in place would be important if things went wrong.

As is waking from a simple nap, the rest of the crew opened out of space sleep. They all shook themselves off and got back to work. Your space ray vessel detached from the space way and approached the massive Prime system. The whole crew freaked out when they saw the system beyond the space rays windows. Not only was it terrifying because this was the Human world but it was beautiful beyond imagine.

There was nothing busier than Prime’s space system. The remote space around Prime was cluttered with station upon station. Most were intertwined in some way and all of it rotated the planet as if it was just an extension of the surface of the planet. There were routes through the stations like roads in a city. Everything functioned like cities in space. As the space ray navigated the packed space around Prime, you noticed many brands that were used galaxy wide.

No one marketed like the humans. Everywhere you looked there were advertisements for different items, services, and entertainment. The buzz of the space metropolis was stressful and exciting all at the same time.

“Docking in T -2 minutes” Sigel announced as the space ray continued forward. Soon enough the P&G logo became visible past a few buildings and the docking station not far from it.

“P&G this is telth vessel Thipa code 44913. We are requesting to dock. Just a routine pick up.” Simon spoke clearly to whoever was receiving from P&G.

“That is clear. Please approach slowly to the dock. Welcome to P&G where all your homeostatic needs are met. There will be a representative to receive you.”

The space ray over went an automatic process of maneuvering until it hooked up to P&G’s dock. The vessel opened up to allow everyone off the ship and onto the space station. Luckily you didn't have to enter Prime’s atmosphere. One does not simply enter and leave Prime’s atmosphere.

You exited the space ray with a crew of people all trying to act as natural as possible.

“What can we do for you today?” The representative spoke clearly and with a bright fake smile.

“Just a routine pick up of supplies. We really can’t afford to pay the tip so if you lead us to the merchandise our people can load it all up. We will contact you again when we want to check out.” Simon answered the human as your force continue to load out of the vessel. Both speeder mechs were mounted and in rover form, nothing suspicious about that, but they did lack equipped weapons. If things got hot you would have to connect them manually.

The P&G representative nodded and turned to head inside the facility. You motioned for 6 of your telth to remain at the ship while the remaining 50 telth follow along to “load” up supplies from P&G. There were no codes to pass through each of the vaulted doors. After passing a long hallway and through another pair of heavy reinforced doors you were in an oxygenated atmosphere.

The interior of the facility consisted of many hallways, two main halls, and 6 huge branches that extended outward. The whole facility was in the shape of a giant hexagon and each branch made the separate departments. Your dock sat in between the manufacturing and retail departments. The P&G rep made a right, leading your crew towards the retail section where you guys could pick out what supplies you wanted to purchase and then load them into your space ray. While walking, all along the walls, were directions to each portion of the facility. To the far left, other end of the facility, was the research branch. That is where Number 23 would be. The branch sat in between the management wing and the communication wing. With the layout of the building it should not be hard to get over there and back.

“Here you are. Please do not be afraid to ask for any assistance.” The rep said before departing. The massive retail portion of the facility doubled the size of any other branch. Inside was 6 floors of ‘Walmarts’ stacked on top of one another. Anything you could need for living comfortably was inside this store. From things like deodorant to toilet paper and beds to anti-gravity rooms. Thousands of people lurked within the branch to find and buy their own needs. It was always packed, hence the growing success that was P&G.

“You better know what you are doing Tozzar. We are in the belly of the beast now!” Simon was still waiting for Tozzar to mess up. He did not want to get his hopes up because he knew it was coming.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:20 pm
Tozzar smiled as he looked around at the giant Walmart they were in. Stupid humans, they always thought big was bigger. No style, no flare, no elegance. Just pure consumerism. Well it did have its conviences when you needed something, but on the day to day Tozzar preffered Telthian flare and elegance better. Tozzar pulled up the data on the location of the Irrational Number agent on his hud and started seeing what was around him on a map of the station to see how best to infiltrate and retrieve the agent. Hmmm manufacturing and command. Well those should be prettty easy to cross, but could run into trouble if he steered into restricted areas. IT would be best to do recon by himself...better to do recon with Simon! Oh Tozzar was going to have so much fun with this. He couldn't control the petty side that wanted to tease the crushing Telth.

"Alright men, buy anything you genuinely need or want. Actually buy supplies for the ship. Just don't cause trouble, and keep your comms ready. Back to the ray in two hours to wait further instruction. I might need you in a minutes notice. Prepare for stealth operations. Light equipment that is concealable. I don't intend for this to become a major firefight." Tozzar said over his com to the men. "Simon me and you are gonna do a quick sweep and see how easy it is going to be to retrieve our man...hopefully it will be easy as getting him to clock out, my luck says otherwise though. Won't know till we see though"  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:58 am
“No, no, please take the ill experienced. Take an actual spy! Why would you need me with you?” Simon could do nothing but whine. He flapped his tentacles all around as one by one all of the men stormed into the warehouse. They all did as you said, leaving you and Simon at the entrance. He turned with a death glare in your direction. “You’re going to fill me in right now. What are we really doing here? Why is this guy so important?” Simon wanted answers and you could see that you were driving him crazy enough that he might do something crazy if you don’t give him answers.

While he waited for your response, the two of you began your patrol of the floor. It was an easy walk for the most part. You noticed security posted along the halls of every branch that was not for buyers, particularly the management branch. Most of the building was designed to make buyers feel comfortable so there was little visible threat throughout the entire facility.

As you came up on the research center you got a glimpse at the automated security. There were sets of doors that required a key code and a swipe card to enter the branch. Many cameras monitored the halls. Some were simple scanning cameras but you noticed one of the back cameras by an elevator had no particular pattern. It must be manned at all times and moved by a security guard.

As you continued to observe you noticed a group of lab coats with telthasians and cordeck mixed in walk by.
“Young scientist of the future follow me. Now this will be where most of you will aspire to work. This facility is home to most of the universes forward thinkers. Here we experiment on products that the whole universe will use in mass quantities. This is where the future is!” A loud and enthusiastic speaker walked with them and began to talk about the branch. She quickly swiped and plugged in her code. The group followed her into the research branch as she continued the tour.

“Did you hear me? What the hell are we doing here?” Simon yelled once more.

((For purposes of awesome you can have creative rights for special equipment and gadgets that Tozzar may have at his disposal to assist hi in things like these. Since this is his strong side it would sense for him to have special tools. For example, some type of signal jammer that blocks the cameras))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:26 pm
Tozzar ignored Simon while they did there sweep of the facility. It seemed pretty lightly secured from the outside, the inside would probably be a little harder, but that was the easy part! Tozzar sniggered as Simon freaked out. "OH my god Simon, would you quit your whining! Live a little! Stop being such a stuck up suit! Do you really hate the idea of getting your hands dirty that much. Give you some good skills to take home, think of it as a learning experience" Tozzar laughed as he dragged them to a cafe to start plotting his next move.

When they sat down and ordered drinks Tozzar could still see the irratitation in Simon's eye. He grinned like a naughty school child. "Alright fine I will let you in on what we are doing. The organization that Troyce was in, the Irrational Numbers. They tried to dupe me into becoming their minion, but I renegotiated to a partnership for their resources. They are the ones that put the data together, and have contacts and agents in every major company involved. We need their support to start making moves against the companies, turn the table on the spies within our organization. In fact their loyalty test was to caught and eliminate the spies within our organization while we have to recover some of their agents, one of which is here at this facility...in the research labs."

Tozzar pulled out his wrist computer and start to research the facility here. That brilliant minds of the future program interested in, if it was a legit, nonsecretive program, just a development program Tozzar could easily place him and Simon in the program as students. With that they should get access to the facility to track down the agent and start figuring a way to withdraw him from the facility.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:04 pm
“Eliminate the spies you say… well it is about time. I’m sure Lynch has been bored sick not being able to use his forces. I sure hope we can trust this Irrational Numbers. I do not know much about them but it is said they have had a behind the scenes control over everything in the galaxy. That would mean this agent we are picking up should have a lot of inside information about Prime!” Simon was thrilled with this information. “You mentioned agents, as in many. Where are the others?”

When you searched for the program the Bright Minds Initiative came up as the top search. You entered the page and reviewed some of the information. After scanning the page for a few seconds, a pretty women with a lab coat on popped up with a video.

“Do you have what it takes to make a difference in this universe? Do you have a passion for solving the biggest problems of this millennium? Then The BMI (Bright Minds Initiative) is looking for you. Here at P&G we are looking for the brightest and most dedicated young minds to join us in our future endeavors.” The women spoke with a bright smile but the detail you couldn’t take your eye off was her background seemed to be a massive rotating mechanic planet. Anytime she referred to the galaxy the ship took off into the screen to transition between cuts. As you looked deeper into the program you noticed much of the curriculum had to do with solving complex questions about the organization and engineering of a single planet sized ship.

As much as you wanted to explode over the obvious relation this had o the Capital Prime project you knew you had to keep your cool and get down the details. The rest of the page was easy enough to navigate. Within minutes you faked two resumes, acceptance letters, and passes to today’s tour. Now all you needed were badges and to catch up to the rest of the group.

The whole time you were working Simon was reading over your shoulder. He was amazed at your ability to hack and create programing that made all of this possible. A smile even crossed his face. The first one since he plucked you out of space. .

“Well I might have underestimated you. We could probably make a pretty good team!” Simon harked as though he had done just as much work as you. “I’ll take care of the rest.” Simon rushed out of the café with his things and you closely behind. He ran up to the closest security guard and mumbled as fast as he could in the telthasians language. The security guard was immediately flustered as the flailing telth ranted off to him. Simon then cleared his throat and faked broken English. “I with the B…M…I. Late running but I am here. Friend here too.” Simon acted extra excited and winded at the same time as if running for a long time. The security guard looked scared but nodded and then probably conveyed the message over con link. Not much time passed before another friendly voice in a lab coat appeared. His attempted to calm you down with a bright smile and then ushered the two of you along with him to the management wing for some badges.

“There you two are. We were worried when we heard some of the students would be arriving late. I figured there would be more of you. Either way let’s get you caught up.” The lab coat spoke slowly and with much enthusiasm. He handed over badges and pointed to where the rest of the tour had gone. “These badges will get you anywhere but try to stick with the tour. You would not want to get in the way of any science going on down there would ya?” The two of you were in. Now all you had to do was locate the agent and leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 pm
Tozzar smirked as Simon became impressed with his ability, "I might be crazy Simon, and an a*****e; but believe it or not I am a damned good spy. You don't get as cocky as I am if you can't back up your talk," Tozzar laughed as he smashed threw the codes that allowed him to set up all the information needed to get them into the program, as a civilian program the security was a joke, Tozzar could do this in his sleep. Within minutes he had all the paperwork done and all he needed to get ahold of was the physical badges. That would be a little trickery, maybe he could pick pocket one of the students and forge their images onto it? Would they be coded? Rewriting code would be a lot of work and could take some time.

While Tozzar was busy trying to plan the next step Simon exclaimed about his idea and ran off before Tozzar could speak. Tozzar almost died of laughter as Simon spoke gibberish to the guard and got the passes sorted out in no time flat. As Simon came over to Tozzar to tell him the news Tozzar winked, "Now I am the one suprised, that was some quick thinking for a desk jockey, maybe we can make a field agent out of you yet!" Tozzar joked in Telthasian as the guard led them back to the group. As the guide started their introduction Tozzar started looking around at the labs looking for entrances, exits, security, trying to plot how they would make their exit if need be.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:27 am
Simon laughed at Tozzar’s blank look. He was glad his acting did the job and had them their badges with complete access to the research facility. It was a risky move but his was ready to throw down a lot of cards to make it work. Simon has a massive network of people who owe him a favor. In a pinch that can be the difference between life and death.

Now that you have the badges the two of you would have to be quick or run the risk of the actual late students showing up. You were instantly ushered along with the other students and placed in the back of the science fair parade. The lab coat in the front was ranting on and on about how to cycle oxygen in a massive space station so that everyone has enough air. One of the neediest students towards the front corrected the lab coat with a more updated machine.

“I don’t know what this glory is that you have for field agents Tozzar. Plenty of what you do cannot be done without people like me. I am proud of the work I do at a desk because I know few can pull it off.” Simon spoke through your con link as he followed the tour. “Do you know where this guy is at?” You shared the location marked in the facility with his con link. “Hmm if the tour takes us by there I bet we can get your spy friend out without a fuss. Let’s try this; I’ll stick with the tour, fake my way through everything while you go find our target. You do what you need to with him and do it before the tour makes it to you. Then when we get to you, the spy can act like you ran off and that he found them. All of us will act supper excited to see a real researcher instead of our tour guide and your target “fake” finishes the tour out of excitement for all the new BMI recruits. He ends the tour at the exit of the lab facility and then goes to “lunch,” but never returns.” Simon was very proud of his plan. It still required that Tozzar sneaks through the facility unnoticed and speaks to the target in a short amount of time but the plan would require no guns firing off. "What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:38 am
Tozzar grinned widly as Simon spoke to him over his conlink, "That is brilliant just crazy enough to be one of my own ideas." Tozzar said with a wink. As the group turned around a corner Tozzar turned and started to stare at a shiny machine of some note, not that Tozzar would know...so he hoped it was of some note. He meanered there as the tour guide left him behind so that he could claim to have gotten lost. When the tour group was gone started to wonder, seemingly aimlessly threw the lab as he made his way towards the beacon. He spoke to a few Telth researchers he met along the way, bullshitting technical talk about what they were doing. Luckily the researchers were to busy to worry about a student being lost from the tour group and gave him no real mind.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:14 am
As you wondered through the labs you could not help but notice some of the scales they were testing on. Many of the models they were using and theories they were testing related to a massive spherical ship, one on the planetary size scale. Could they be working on the Capital Prime project? Just before you can wonder off on that tangent your con link outlined your target in a red highlight as soon as he came into your visual field. To your surprise, Number 23 with a crazy looking overweight scientist who floated around in a hover chair. Could this really be number 23? It’s no wonder he hasn’t returned any Intel in forever. The human specimen was not in any physical state to do recon work.

The man was working on some rotating core reactor of some sort and paid little attention to the world around him. You verified with the beacon that this was your man and everything checked out. All you had to do was talk to him and get him out of P&G.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:55 am
Tozzar slowly appoarched the fat man and began to look at the core reactor and cleared his throat. In broken human he asked, "Excuse me sir, I am a new student here....I was looking at some of the research going on here and was having problems understanding something," here Tozzar quickly slipped into perfect human tongue, "irrational numbers, know them at all?" then he slipped back into broken, "I was looking for someone to help me with them."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:18 am
The man screeched as his hands flailed outward in a fit. His face gasped as if it had seen a ghost. His floating device back buzzed away quickly until he was against a wall. While flinging backward he grabbed the closest thing to him, a calculator, and held it out towards you in defense. He looked at you, square in the eyes, and then gulped. He collected himself, in a heave of defeat, and cleared his throat.

“This darn thing is acting up again. Everyone out. I may be heading towards a break through and I near clear and complete concentration. OUT OUT OUT!” The man roared while throwing the calculator at a lab assistant who was trying to gather up her work before exiting. “So you’re the one they sent to kill me. Some nobody telthasians is what I am worth.” The man had his eyes on you with keen attention. “Troyce won’t let you get away with this!”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:03 pm
Tozzar smiled as the man began to speak freely. "You should lower your voice. I am not here to kill you. Troyce is dead. I am his replacement. I'm here to get you out of here actually...which is probably going to be harder now." Tozzar said as he wondered if cameras would pick up on his outburst. That would make for a fun exit, but knowing his luck probably did. Probably had a swarm of guards on there way. Probably had to fight there way out. Tozzar readied his conlink to signal his crew to assualt the labs in case the worse happened. "If we can quietly make our way from here, I can figure a way to sneak you on my ship and get the ******** out of here."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am
“That is highly improbable. Number…uhh… Troyce’s guidelines were straightforward.” Number 23 gave you a disgruntled look. Your news caught him off guard and he was not ready to process it. He was somewhere between grief and confusion. “Are you sure you are not here to kill me?” The man gave another look before turning to the lab table and muttering to himself. His eyes got this wild excitement before he dove over the table and started altering the core reactor. “So interne this is the combination of multiple capacitors rotating about a single point with opposite signs. When they reach a high enough speed a vacuum is created and electrons are allowed to move freely throughout the system…What…oh my…step back” Number 23 winked at you. “Something has gone wrong. We have to evacuate. The core will melt down. Something has gone terribly wrong.” He was oddly mixing hysteria with laughter.

Number 23 spun about on his floating device and bashed against a glass box protecting an alarm. He twisted bar and launched the evacuation alarm. A loud siren exploded over intercom as lights began to flash from all directions. A stabilizing gas shot out all over the room but it was no use. Whatever number 23 had done was irreversible. The whole building was going to melt down.

“I hope you are fast little telth. This is the time for running!” Number 23th strong human accent coughed up the words with such excitement as he raced out of the room on his speeder. The two of you were quickly met with halls filled with frantic people. Some of the scientists attempted to fight their way back into the rooms so they could save their stuff but the flood of people forced them outward. A fire alarm would have called for a very organized escape from the area as the fire was dealt with. These alarms however meant the whole station was going down and it had every in a frenzy to exit.

Simon quickly spotted you amongst the crowd while you chased after number 23. He climbed along the walls to catch up and gave you a smile. He was waiting for this moment.

“I just knew he liked trouble. Nothing can ever be easy with you can it?” Fortunately the stunt worked. Everyone was so worried about evacuating that no one batted an eye when a well-respected researcher got onto a telth ship. You departed just before the huge wave of evacuation ships launched.

“Alright telth. I want answers immediately. Why did you have to brake me out of there, what has happened to Troyce, and why are you his replacement…whatever that means?” Number 23 hovered inches from you with his floating device pushing you’re against the wall of your ship.

“Besides gaining an absolute weirdo I would say that went quite well. Without really meaning to we thwarted the Capital Prime project quite significantly. They probably just post a ton of research and data that was vital to making the project a success.” Simon was thrilled with his work, as if he had done any of it.

“Honestly…shut up!” Number 23 flashed Simon an angry glare and then back at you. “This is most unorthodox. There will be repercussions that dampen what you might think is a success.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:44 pm
Tozzar laughed the whole time they were evacuating. Oh my he liked this scientiest, he was obviously smart, and quite mad. Too traits that Tozzar found to be enjoyable when put together. Something told Tozzar that Barney would like this man.

"Well number 23, Troyce died saving me from an attack. I would assume you know who I am? The man who started to rebellion? This here is one of my partners Simon. I have recently begun an alliance with the Irrational Numbers and I am to reclaim 3 agents in return for them finding spies within my organization. You are the first agent I have recovered. But what are these repurcussions that you speak of?"  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:34 pm
“Please call me Gerald, Dr. Finick if you feel so inclined. Wait… did you say alliance? This is all very remarkable. The level of deceit here is inconceivable. I leaked invaluable information regarding the Capital Prime project to a source on Narrith. Troyce told me he was in route to the Capital system shortly before then. I advised him not to come due to threatening my cover. So I told him about the source and he changed course for Narrith. Parts of the information you told the whole universe during your 15 seconds of fame was the same information I shared with my source on Narrith. The Irrational Numbers knew that information could only come from me. I presume, from the way you say ‘an alliance,’ you do not know that it has been the complete work of the Irrational Numbers to get the CP project commissioned. I do not know about the Z project but I can only gander that this is the same case for the other two agents stationed in Tilt and Tithlitel.” Number 23’s thick British accent was hard to follow when he spoke so fast. He roamed around the ship as he thought out loud. “But why send you. Why risk you knowing this? Obviously they would think of you as a great threat after declaring war against the genocide projects. Hell they even knew that was what Troyce was up to, but they could never pin him down with his connections to Sinort. They must be….but why? Simon was beginning to look a bit uncomfortable.

Just then every gun on the ship lifted and aimed. Every gun but yours.

-Simon is the spy.- Was all you received in a laughing com link communication from Number 2.

“You get that too did ya.” Simon laughed. As he lowered his gun and approached you with cuffs. The crew among the ship watched with their guns at the ready. “Thank you for recovering number 23. We couldn’t do it alone without risking revealing the nature of the Irrational Numbers and their investment in the CP project. You were able to keep Number 23 quiet but managed to lose us quite a bit of research. You will eventually pay for that with your life.” Some of the other telth on the ship laughed at his words. “Without you we would not be able to see what Troyce was up to. Your galaxy wide ruse helped us see what he was doing. We now see which agents are the double agents and your whole fleet of martyrs is probably being wiped out as we speak.” Simon’s words shot from laughter to anger within seconds as he threw a fist into your stomach. “That is for stealing my future queen. It took me a long time to find a fitting woman to lead the new galactic order with me.” Simon paused as even the still air tried to comprehend what was happening. “That is right Tozzar. I am Number 1.

-Tozzar where are you……(static)…. We are under attack. Lynch and he fleet went down. Dowser and Bergheim are in route to make a stand. We need your help Tozzar!- the com message was Terra’s voice but it came from Simon. He relayed the message and you saw it was a day old now.

“So why don’t you two just sit quietly while we ride back to HQ.” Simon laughed and then left the room.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff