Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:40 pm
angel_eyes200
"yeah...i just learned since i as seven, when i was alone with my brother. somehow, he knew he wasnt gonna be around forever, not even mor than 10 years, so he had that much time to train me, to get me prepared for this day. it payed off. he knew i would bring him justice. thanks for the help...." she said, looking down. then she spots Reks, and she grabs fang's hand absent mindedly and just rushes down. she lands infront of Reks, with ehr arms crossed.

"Oh hi"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:50 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
"yeah...i just learned since i as seven, when i was alone with my brother. somehow, he knew he wasnt gonna be around forever, not even mor than 10 years, so he had that much time to train me, to get me prepared for this day. it payed off. he knew i would bring him justice. thanks for the help...." she said, looking down. then she spots Reks, and she grabs fang's hand absent mindedly and just rushes down. she lands infront of Reks, with ehr arms crossed.

"Oh hi"

racy scowls at him, somewhat playfully. "you just left!!" she suddenly burst, startling most. "i ant believe you just left meand Fang!! he and i was hurt, and you left, to do what? walk around?! i cant believe you!!" she started pacing back and forth, with her arms up in the air hlafway most of the time.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:54 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"Oh hi"

racy scowls at him, somewhat playfully. "you just left!!" she suddenly burst, startling most. "i ant believe you just left meand Fang!! he and i was hurt, and you left, to do what? walk around?! i cant believe you!!" she started pacing back and forth, with her arms up in the air hlafway most of the time.

*He looks at her nervoiusly*
"Sorry! I wanted to stay but I had important business!""How can I make it up to you guys?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:04 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"Oh hi"

"Sorry! I wanted to stay but I had important business!""How can I make it up to you guys?"
she looks at him. "what business?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:49 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"Oh hi"

"Well I had to train...I felt so weak agenst hopeless agenst that monster thats why...Maybe I should teach you some moves as well"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:59 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"Oh hi"

"Well I had to train...I felt so weak agenst hopeless agenst that monster thats why...Maybe I should teach you some moves as well"
racy feels a bit more intrested. she looks at him with a smug smile. "hm, really? sure, if i dont know all of it already." racy teased, crossing her arms carelssly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:01 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

racy feels a bit more intrested. she looks at him with a smug smile. "hm, really? sure, if i dont know all of it already." racy teased, crossing her arms carelssly.

"Here do this" "put your hand in frount of you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

racy did what she was told.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:14 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"No focas all lot of ki into your hand forcing out with a shock"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:36 pm
Fang sat and watched, smiling as Reks showed Racy the new technique  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:38 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"No focas all lot of ki into your hand forcing out with a shock"
((xD omg AHAHAHAA thats so funny BWAHAHAA))
racy looks at him as if hes crazy. "what??" then she snickers to the side, feeling lke a complete idiot. ((i dunno, but that sounds SOOOO like a wierd accent, or its a typo. xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 pm
((i think its just a typo...))
Fang tilted his head in confusion, the only thing ringing in his mind was wha???? Fang was glad he wasn't learning this  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:00 pm
rac loks at fang, rollng her eyes jokingly. "haha, im a bit confused..." she said, back to reks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 am
Fang fell on his back laughing at her confusion and sat up straight " what's he talking about?"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:55 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang fell on his back laughing at her confusion and sat up straight " what's he talking about?"
racy shrugged. "how bout we not do this today, and fly around?" then racy got an idea. she took rek's hand, and went to fang, taking his hand with her free one, and hopped up into the air. but, she fell since both of them were too heavy for her to bring up airborne. she could only hold one, but she tried again anywyas, and bsrely got of the ground. then she let go of fang's knowing he could fly fine and hopped up into the air. "cmon fang!" sh called over her shoulder. racy held tight to rek's hand, so he wouldnt fall, even though he was flying too.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games