Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:11 pm
"And I just sat down..." Adalwulf griped under his breath good-naturedly. Even so, he swung his legs off the coach and stood again, tucking his laptop safely under one arm. "C'mon, Nick." He called over to his friend, leaning out of the lounge's doorway with a small frown on his face. "I know you're excited but me and Lills can handle this thing." Walking over to him, he showed Nick the blurry picture from before to prove his point. "Chris is out there again, and stronger. Go to the refinery with Kamon. That's more important right now."

Demyan nodded all through Chris's small speech, taking a long drag on his cigarette. He took a moment to reflect on the past year or so before he decided to reply. "DurĂ©." He said at last, distastefully, letting the smoke he held in out through his nose in a cloudy stream. "There I agree with you, comrade. With him out, the people he calls "sheep" will be easy to lead. Count me in." He flicked the ash off shirt with a hand and turned towards Chris, a malicious glint in both his eyes. "But, he dies by my hand."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:34 pm
((He is in a gundam and Adal is in orbit on the Silenus family colony satellite but it's okay the post is good I mean our gundams can fly using boosters so he'll just fly into the atmosphere so he'll be there fast.))

"Oh you wanna dance? Let's dance." From what Cole could gather the gundam-like thing was slower then an actual gundam. It wouldn't be hard to out manuever it but it's ray appeared to be very lethal and it had some speed to it so if he could just get the beam to be blocked for an instand he could get ontop of it. He looked up and saw what appeared to be some part of a building weakened by the things decent. Then the idea came to Cole. "Okay, come on shoot me if you can!"

Nick looked at the image and smirked. "Aww but a refinery is so boring if Chris isn't actuallythere to begin with. Besides what weapons does she have to take on another gundam in the first place?" Nick sighed knowing he was right in the end though. "Okay, fine but at least take one of my solid blades. It has a beam edging so it can cut through just about anything." Nick took one of his blades and placed it in weapon holder on the back of Adal's gundam. "There now go kick some a ss if ya know what i'm talkin' about." Nick hopped out after shutting off the systems. "Be safe."

Chris nodded. "As you wish, we shall need a diversion though, and a reason to get close." Chris thought for a moment. "I did say I had to speak with Dure in the first place. So let's say you come with me and you go up and stab him, killing him. Then we use the oppertunity to say that whtever deity they have did not want him to lead them, you know the speal, they would have stayed the blade and all that non-sense. Then we take control. With me leading this army we won't need to worry about Kamon, Adalwulf or any of them anymore. We'll have humans driving these gundams, not mechanical dummies but real humans with battle experience." Chris laughed remembering when he was standing infront of those soilders after killing the former president of the Earth forces. "Also I have some improvements to make any way. Besides most of these men are my old men any way. They shall trust me to lead. Sound good to you?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:54 pm
((Okay i'm gonna have to call God mod on that last post. You can't just post that I got hit without giving me a chance to dodge, it may seem more interesting to you that way but it's unfair to everyone else. Also plase stop posting so small, that is if it's okay with you. I like the italics but the size gets to me. But just edit the post please and give me a chance. I man who would just sit there and allow his outer hull to be melted off in a minute?))

(((Sorry if I seem a bit tough to rp with but i've been doing this a long time and I know alot of the do's and dont's in role play and how it makes others feel...I used to god mod and it ended horribly for everyone else)))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 pm
((Yes well we're all vetrans I guess you could call us. When it comes to rp we know our stuff. I myself have been doin this stuff for up to 5 yrs. Ty for a bit longer, and everyone else who knows lol but we all hate god mod so you won't have to worry about us being "invincible". Un like those idiots in those other gundam guilds we can take a hit. Heck usually i'm the one who sacrifices himself in these role plays any way =P))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:13 pm
Cole cursed the thing for killing good men but thanked them for the smoke screen. He had began to run up the building using his boosters to keep him from just falling off and as the heat-ray swirved around he saw a bit of the paint on his suit bubble and as it followed him he kept running along the wall sideways. He kept going until there was no more building to run on and he jumpped off and ran for cover. He jumpper behind a peice of up-turned asphalt from the impact of the cylinder an waitedand sue enough he heard wht he wanted to... a loud sound of breaking glass and crumbiling building. The top half of the building was falling...and headed directly for the head of that thing. "Try this on for size you murdering b*****d!"

((see it seems like your in a pinch but I didn't directly caue it and I am giving you time to react =3 Thisis how we all like to rp here...oh and i never really welcomed you did I?....WELCOME TO THE GREATEST GUILD IN THE WORLD! I hop you enjoy it =D))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:26 pm
Strider the Eternal
((Okay i'm gonna have to call God mod on that last post. You can't just post that I got hit without giving me a chance to dodge, it may seem more interesting to you that way but it's unfair to everyone else. Also plase stop posting so small, that is if it's okay with you. I like the italics but the size gets to me. But just edit the post please and give me a chance. I man who would just sit there and allow his outer hull to be melted off in a minute?))

(((Sorry if I seem a bit tough to rp with but i've been doing this a long time and I know alot of the do's and dont's in role play and how it makes others feel...I used to god mod and it ended horribly for everyone else)))
((It ain't quite so damn funny when people do it to you, now is it? xd I kid, I kid. Hey, is Ky in this or not? It seemed like he was gonna re-join, but I haven't seen him in a few pages....))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 pm
((Actually I don't believe Ky has been on for some time =( but just so ya know Cole is not part of the protectors...least not yet =3))

Cole saw the beam begin to hat up and he dashed out from behind the asphalt. "Sir, I need clearance for 'The Blue Phase' immeadiately!"

"Sergeant do you have anyidea what you asking? The Blue Phase is not tested yet and if it goes wrong it could take you with it. Your the only one we've found compatable witht that thing so we don't need you dying on us!"

"Sir, I just watched over one hundred people disintigrate in an instant."Cole's voice was shakey with rage and fear. "Wether with your permission or not I shall activate it."

General Hanes sighed. "Very well. The Blue Phase is approved."

"Thank you, sir." Cole stopped running and turned towards the machine. "You wanna play games? Well here's a fun game for you to play." Cole shattered a glass box surrounding a large blue button. He smiled and pressed the button. Suddenly his suit lit up and the paint began to peel off to reveal a solid blue paint job. The suit itself seemed to be vibrating at a high frequency creating it's own high pitched hum. "The games called tag. I'm it." Cole ran towards the machine at full speed, his suit almost too fast to see.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:54 pm
Scofeild Jenkins
Silas Parrish
Strider the Eternal

((It ain't quite so damn funny when people do it to you, now is it? xd I kid, I kid. Hey, is Ky in this or not? It seemed like he was gonna re-join, but I haven't seen him in a few pages....))

((Why not? Could use more people to turn to ash. XD))
((True enough. But just so you're aware, we never have any winners when our OC's duke it out. We just kinda have gruff stalemates and endless character resurrections. I'm actually quite surprised Strider let me destroy his super-weapon in the last RP.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games