Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 pm
Kiryu grinned a bit. "Old friends, huh? It shows." He acknowledged. Water bottles for when they left...sounded very good. He was a bit surprised by the request for condiments, and shook his head. "No, nothing special," he said. He'd gotten used to eating very cheaply. Good-tasting food was enough for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 pm
Krieger smiles and nods again, bowing once more before heading to the back to turn in the order slip and get things ready.

Kotetsu grins and nods. "Yeah, I helped him out of a bit of trouble he was having once. He's a good kid. Glad he actually got the job here, cause it sure made it a friendlier place to come to eat at." He nods again. "So, do you live here in town, or you just passing through?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:56 pm
Kiryu smiled. Somehow, that didn't surprise him one bit. "He seems alright," he acknowledged. A slight shrug was his initial response to Kotetsu's question. "Just passing through. I...don't really live anywhere anymore."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 am
Krieger comes back with their orders and their drinks, smiling brightly as he sets everything down in front of the two gently. "You need anything, you gimme a holler, alright?" He says, grinning again before hurrying to help the next table.

Kotetsu frowns a bit at that. "So you don't have a friend you could even stay with? That's not right. You can crash on my couch for a few days if you need to." He nods, deciding that on this, he would press the other on. Kiryu looked like he could use a couple good nights of rest and food to go with it, and damnit, it just broke Kotetsu's heart to see this.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:47 pm
Kiryu gave Kreiger a nod, acknowledging that he would call if he needed anything, though he probably wouldn't. He already felt like he was imposing. "No, I don't. I don't really stay in one place for long." Kiryu had to force himself not to look utterly horrified by Kotetsu's offer. Even if that demon he'd seen earlier wasn't associated with her, staying with anyone tended to put them right into her path. "I-I can't accept that offer, I'm sorry," he shook his head vehemently. There was a reason he didn't have many friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:48 pm
Kotetsu frowns again, chewing a mouthful of rice before he spoke again. "It isn't healthy though. And if you don't at least stay one night, I know I'll most likely make myself sick wondering if you found a safe place to sleep. So, it'd be helping both of us to keep from getting ill. Besides, I have a couch, so it's not like I'm asking you to sleep with me or anything." He grumbles slightly, gulping down some water, watching Kiryu over the rim of the glass.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm
Kiryu finally settle in to eat, shaking his head a little at Kotetsu. He couldn't fathom why this man was putting himself out in such a way for someone he'd barely met. "You shouldn't worry about me, I've gotten used to being on my own-" He stopped midsentence and flushed bright red. Oh Chaos he hadn't been thinking that at all. "I-I wasn't even-no, that's not why I didn't want-I've gotten myself into enough trouble already that way think you very much."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:38 pm
Kotetsu blinks, fork pausing half-way to his mouth, as he had gone to take another bite, as Kiryu suddenly flushed bright red. Scratching his cheek for a moment as he ran over what he'd said to cause said blush, he found himself turning red as well. "Ah... I... didn't mean it like THAT... I mean actually SLEEPING... I toss and turn in my sleep and you know... you'd probably end up on the floor or something." His face still bright red, he sets the fork back down on his plate and looks out the window as he spoke again. "Sorry I made you jump to the wrong conclusions, but I'm not that kind of guy. You just seem like someone who could really use a friend, someone to trust and depend on, that's all. Eh... If you really feel that uncomfortable with the idea of crashing on my couch, I guess I can drop it and just stuff my face or something..."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:56 pm
Kiryu's ears drooped, and he blushed darker, though this time it was from embarrassment at jumping to conclusions. "Yes well, I really have gotten myself into a lot of trouble that way, so." He coughed, and briefly his thoughts traveled to Gwylan and Vyers. He wondered how they were, or how the kids were. Best that he never knew, really. "I-it's not that I'm uncomfortable with the idea, I just..." Kiryu returned his attention to his food and his ears drooped further. "Bad things happen to people who help me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 pm
Kotetsu blinks a bit at that, looking back at Kiryu. "Heh... Well, I'm a bad luck magnet, so what's a little bit more trouble coming my way, eh? All part of doing what I do, really." He reaches over and attempts to gently ruffle Kiryu's hair, like he'd done with the younger Heroes and his own daughter once upon a time. "I may not look it, but I really am a Hero and am sturdier than I look. Ever heard of Wild Tiger...?" He tilts his head slightly, almost flinching, since he'd come to expect everyone to hate him since he'd over heard numerous comments in bars about how he should quit being a Hero.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm
Kiryu sighed. "Not the kind of trouble I bring." He said. He couldn't help but grin a little when Kotetsu ruffled his hair. He was no child, hadn't been for a long time, but the gesture was still reassuring. His expression changed further when Kotetsu mentioned Wild Tiger, to something that resembled outright admiration. "It'd be hard not to hear of Wild Tiger. You're...that's...maybe you can handle the kind of trouble that follows me, then!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm
Kotetsu blinks, hand pausing in its ruffling of Kiryu's hair as the other speaks again. "Eh? So you have heard of me then? That's not usually the reaction I see when people hear of Wild Tiger." He chuckles slightly at that, then nods. "I can certainly try to handle whatever trouble follows you. If you want to talk about it, that is and let me know what's going on?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:37 pm
Kiryu couldn't help but grin a bit wider. "You do what you have to to help people, everything else be damned. I...think that's pretty admirable." The Fox said firmly. He looked away for a moment, and then sighed. "It's a bit of a long story. But...if the offer for staying with you is still open, I could tell you then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:39 pm
Kotetsu grins and nods a bit at that. "That's true, that I do what I have to to help people. Not everyone sees it that way though. Ehehe.. Actually, I'm pretty sure if people found out my street identity, I'd have quite a few people forming a mob to come after me." He sweatdrops slightly, then blinks, grins, and nods again. "Yeah, the offer still stands. I wouldn't make an offer and then take it back. Not in my nature."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:12 pm
Kiryu took a bite of his fried rice, finally feeling comfortable enough to really start eating. He shrugged. "Not everyone has to agree with you." He said. And wasn't Kiryu ever familiar with doing what you had to? He chuckled a little. "I do appreciate it. I think I'll take you up on it." It'd be the first nice place to sleep he'd had in a while.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games