Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:24 pm
Thank you~!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:32 am
I'm looking into doing a Monster/Golem type character. And Just wondering if he could be composed of a more man-made product or does it have to be a naturally found substance? I'm wanting to do a Golem made of Paper.  

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:39 pm
Question. For Contests like the pinata one in the guild, do you have to have a student to enter?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:29 pm
Paper golem is a-ok ~ and no student is needed for the pinata contest ~ !  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 pm
I apologize if this has been answered somewhere already and I'm just not seeing it (And if I'm being a complete idiot, which I've been known for), but can Pumpkin Pills be used outside of battle such as when they're just walking through a zone or can they only be used during a turn in battle?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 pm
Eight
I apologize if this has been answered somewhere already and I'm just not seeing it (And if I'm being a complete idiot, which I've been known for), but can Pumpkin Pills be used outside of battle such as when they're just walking through a zone or can they only be used during a turn in battle?

Yep! Pumpkin pills can be popped after a battle or during a battle, but using one during a battle forfeits your ability to attack that same turn.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:10 am
This is a question about the way the Sack of Joy works.

Yesterday, while doing an NPC battle with pach, we found we weren't certain how it worked, so we decided to disregard my sack roll and meele attack until we got an answer from staff (Liz was not around to check on at the time). Since the Boss battle is on, I want to clarify how this works!

Pach and I weren't certain which number we were supposed to check if it was even or odd; the roll total, or the AVERAGE of the roll.

Like, take my roll yesterday. It was 3, 3, 5 (roll total of 11 - which was odd) it averaged to 3.6 (aka, 4, Even)

We weren't sure if was a hit or a miss. Be weren't sure if we were supposed to look at the average, or the roll total to determine it, so we just ignored the roll and meele attacked instead. (does this make sense?)

We checked around and found out everyone had been doing it differently, apparently! Some had been looking at the roll total, while others had been looking at the total average.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm
The confusion over the Sack of Joy is all my fault -- I didn't word it clearly enough. xDDD ;;;

Quote:
A Sack Full of Joy
Reach in and start bombarding your opponent with random trinkets. Roll 3 6-sided dice. Damage done is the AVERAGE of the numbers rolled. If the total is EVEN, you hit. If the total is ODD, you miss.

What I meant to say was that it all depended on the average total. To use your roll from yesterday, 3, 3, 5...

3+3+5 = 11/3 = 3.6, rounded to the nearest number is 4. 4 is even, so it would have been a hit for 4 damage.

I'm going to go update the sub-boss battle thread with examples and reword that particular weapon. xD ;;; Thank you for pointing this out!  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:07 pm
That means I should probably go check if my boss battle roll was a hit then! Awesome, thanks Maru!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:33 pm
I was wondering if there could be something that credits which artist did what minipet? I'm really curious who did what.  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:30 am
Soarin`
I was wondering if there could be something that credits which artist did what minipet? I'm really curious who did what.

This is usually released on minipet mondays! (@ credit) otherwise I wll offhandedly mention who the artist is. The rest of it is all guesswork, though if you have a keen eye you can probably tell!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:42 pm
SO quick question before I throw Jam officially into the blue door battle..... The current damage done that has already been rolled, will that be done to her when she enters or will it wait till the round after she shows up? /curious.  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:09 am
The damage is done to everyone in the room as of the time of that post. If your character hasn't entered then they haven't been hit. Unless, for some amazingly cruel and sadistic reason you actually want them to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:09 pm
For the trophy achievement of:
13) IM SO FREAKING SPECIAL
Posted either on any page _00 thread (up to page 1000) (link where please)

Can we only use the main thread or can we use a link from the opening event if we managed to get a post on one of those pages?

FORGET THAT QUESTION IT'S STUPID

I have a new question but don't want to create spam so I'll just edit it in if it's okay?
For posting in the "A Wild Pinata Appears!" event, does it also count when they appeared in the thread or only the thread in the event forum?  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:43 pm
At some point I was hoping to start up a cooking club, but where on campus would students typically cook? Would they have to do it in a home ek room or do the dorms have like...a common kitchen for all to share or? xD  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games