Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 am
is it too late to join the rp?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:26 am
((Nope. You can make new characters right now. biggrin ))

"Are we going to fight, now?" Salem asked. "That witch looks angsty."

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 pm
yayyyy. so do i pm my profile to you or littlestar?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 pm
((PM to me. smile Starz isn't on so just send it to me.))  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:21 pm
"Yes very~"Ditzy sat on Salem's shoulder with his arms crossed giving him a Cheshire smile,sharp teeth as claws sprouted out from his stuffed paws,"I'd really like to chop her up into little pieces!Oh what fun,fun,fun~!!!"it sang rocking side to side,foam started to come down it's mouth as it kept singing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:16 pm
"I'd like to boil her bones." Skye growled. Alice nodded. "Pick her skin piece by piece." They said in unison. Salem grinned at their violent ideas.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:21 pm
"I'd like a taste of her chain~"Ditzy cackled jumping on Salem's head,"That way I'll get stronger and stronger!And that mean's that I'll be the third strongest chain ever made~!!!Hehehehehe~!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 am

On the roof over the group's heads, a lanky, young man quietly sat, his silvery hair blowing in the wind as he listened in on their morbid conversation.
"I'd really like to chop her up into little pieces! Oh, what fun, fun, fun!"
"I'd like to boil her bones."
"Pick her skin piece by piece."
Curelle Barma curled his lip in disgust. "Track down Oz Vessalius' little party and write a report on their behaviors and actions," Duke Barma had told him. He couldn't understand why his Lord was so interested in a bunch of overconfident, egotistical brats. Nevertheless, he was given an order, and was expected to complete it without fail. The witch's cackles brought him back from his thoughts, and he saw the pair coming towards the building. With a smirk, Curelle slipped off into the shadows, eager to watch the battle that lay ahead.

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:58 pm
"You guys just totally blew our cover..."Jinyx growled glaring at Skye,Alice and Ditzy,she pinched the bridge of her nose,"Now how are we suppose to do our suprise attack if the enemy already discovered us?"

"Hm...Yes how are you going to use a suprise attack on me if I already know that you guys are hiding here?"The witch said behind Jinyx cocking a brow,"You guys really need to work on your whispering skills."

"Yeah,like what she said...."Jinyx said triumphly only to freeze in shock,"Wait,she's right behind me isn't she?"Oz,Gil,and Cheshire nodded.Jinyx sighed before jumping back towards Cheshire."STALKER,I SAY!!!!STALKER!!!!"she screamed pointing at the witch.

"Well,shouldn't I be the one calling you stalkers when I'm out on a quiet night?"the witch retorted placing her hands on her hip.Jinyx puted angerily at her.

"Quiet?How is the night quiet with you friggin laughter?Either you have hearing problems or your deaf.I'm suprised that your chain hasn't gone deaf with your friggin cackles."Jinyx shot back.The witch glared at her,the blood boiling in her body.

"Why you little..."The witch balled her hands together shaking in anger,"WISPY!!"the witch pointed towards the group as the chain jumped out at the group.It snarled showing it's sharp canine teeth with foam coming out of it's mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm
(( I'll be going on a trip for a week, so I might not be able to post as frequently. So sorry! I'll try to post during the time I'm vacationing! ))  

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 am
Skye growled under her teath in her dragoon form. Her eyes glowed red as she whiped her tail at the ghost dog and attacked. Alice did the same to the witch, she took out her scythe and began to wave it around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:58 pm
From his position in the shadows, Curelle leaned forward in anticipation. Finally, he thought. The interesting part is starting. His golden eyes seemed to glow as he stared intensely at the scene.  

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:56 pm
(anybody gonna post??)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:26 am
"Well,how about trying this on,serpent?"The witch mummbled something under her breath as glowing white orbs started to form around her.She pointed at both Skye and Alice,the orbs started shooting beams of light towards their way."Wispy,dearie,hold them down!"Wispy was about to pounce on them but was hit by a shock of lighting hitting him on the side.He growled turning to where the source had come from.

"Hmph!!You're not the only one that can do magic,wicked witch of the east!"Jinyx yelled shooting stars their way.The witch quickly placed up a sheild to block it.

"I'd like to see you try and beat my spells,bug!"The witch shot back.

"I'M NOT A BUG!!!!"Jinyx started to shoot more beams of energy angerily.Cheshire slashed his claws at Wispy blocking him away from Skye and Alice.

"Chesha,thinks you're a stupid mutt."Wispy started chasing after him abonding what he was suppose to do.

Littlestar411
Captain

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:47 am
(Sorry I haven't posted, but can someon catch me up to speed? I kind of forgot to post...)  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff