Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXx_gold-dust_xXX

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:01 pm
I am working on a big project for school so I am just going to Roleplay my professor character not my two girls. I will be back on track after May 24 and better role playin in June.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:18 am
I've been out for about to weeks and Im sure i'll be out for maybe another week or two (but i have my laptop this weekend so I'll try to be active).  

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:45 pm
I'll be out of town from the 25 to the 28. I'll try to get online, but I might not be able to.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:06 pm
So I've been gone for a bit and this seemed the best place to make my apology and post my explanation The family emergency I keep referring to isn't over, and isn't going to be over for some time. My aunt has cancer and needs a liver transplant. We found out just as the 'year' was starting, and have spent a lot of time helping each other through emotional turmoil. It's not going away for awhile, and the best thing we can do, really the only thing, is to keep things as normal as possible. So I'm sorry for disappearing for a while there. I'll try to do better.  

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:30 pm
I'm so sorry but I was recently whisked away by my family to visit relatives without any warning. I wasn't able to use a computer while away, hence my absence and lack of posts.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:58 pm
Due to a rather swift and unfortunate downward spiral of my life, I've found myself not finding time or the drive to post. I'll try and be back in a week or two.
I have a funeral to attend early next week, lost my job 3 days ago, ended a 4 yr relationship the following day, and will be losing my great grandmother this weekend(they can't do anything to help anymore)

This all will make my birthday a blast, btw. So...anyone who wants to, wish me luck on life...because I'm nearing bottom...

Be back soon

Ari  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:06 pm
Well, I figured this might be a good time to post something on behalf of Aleara Sesscele. She called me earlier today to say that her grandmother died last week, and she has been really busy trying to help out her family with everything going on. I don't know when she'll be able to post right now, so I'll try to keep you updated as info comes in on my part, or she lets you guys know what's happened.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:50 pm
Apparently BulletProof13 is in Italy so he can't post. So I am posting this on his behalf.  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:02 pm
So I am having kind of a crazy few weeks as of late, which probably will turn in to a crazy few months. I don't know how much I will be able to post with my students of teachers for that matter. I will try as much as I possibly can but it probably will not happen very much. So sorry!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:40 pm
I'm planning on going on tour from early June to maybe mid-august therefore I wont be able to post much from now (because we have a lot of planning to do) until then. So I'll just sing up for the new school year when it comes around after the tour.  

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:40 am
It's that time again. It's time for exams at my school. They will be going for a week, so I will be on very little, or not at all from 12th of June to 15th of June.

I will be back once exams are over, sorry for any inconvienence my absence might cause =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:21 pm
what is the meaning of life?
User Image

I won't be able to attend Hogwarts from June 24th-August 6th (or possibly August 10th). I hope I'll still be able to get sorted and into the swing of things.

...whatever you want it to be...

kioyk

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Robotic KiaKat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 pm
Sorry that we didn't let you know sooner, but obviously PK and I are away for a while.
We had a tragedy, someone robbed our barn and PK's place.
The police really can't do anything.
Like the officer said, to them one brown saddle loss like another.
If we can find our stuff at a sale, we can call the police and they can do something then.
So, in amidst everything else, we have been traveling to sales all over the tristate area hoping to find where the thieves are selling our stuff.
And I've been working overtime, trying to get enough money to replace the track I lost.
We are both going to try to get back to posting soon.
But PK is talking about killing of a bunch of her characters so she has Les to keep up with  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 pm
I apologize for not getting this post up any sooner than this, but I just recently lost my grandmother. I've been having to rearrange certain things to because of it, and my posts in the guild kinda went on the wayside. If possible, could my character be put on hold until next year? Hopefully in August, I'll be able to resume, but right now I have to get some things taken care of first.  

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:46 am
I am going to be going camping for the next few days. I should be back on Saturday or Monday, just depending.  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games