Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Blake cheered on for Jadyen as he was sorted to Gryffindor. Turning his attention the Quidditch captain. "Hello Tammy! Pleasure to meet you as well." For a second, he could have sworn he saw something on her face. Oh well, it was probably just his imagination. He notices a hand waving towards his direction and turned to see who it was. It was another Gryffindor, Ashleigh. Instead of a wave, he flashed a friendly smile. Looking up, he see's Levana take her seat. "Hello." He couldn't believe the amount of people saying hi to him.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler looked at the new first year. "Hey I'm Tyler, second year here. Need any help just ask" he smiled. He looked at Levana "Hey how was your summer?" he asked.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
Sparrow Farrell----First Year----Gryffindor

Sparrow walked over to the Gryffindor table with a grin on her face and said, "Hello Everyone!" She was so happy to have been placed into Gryffindor. She couldn't wait to send a letter home, and she hoped her father was proud.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler looked at the new first year girl. "Hey Welcome to Gryffindor!" he said

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

"Thank you!" She said as she took a seat at the table. She wondered how many friends she would make. She had never had very many. She realized she was starving again and couldn't wait to eat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:28 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She smiled to Blake, then turned her attention to Sparrow, the girl that just joined her house. "Hey there. I'm Tamara, the G-dor's Quidditch captain. Welcome to Gryffindor!" she said, excitedly.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Ѧɽαɣȉʂ ȒϕʂєɳϮҔα

First Year in Gryffindor

What I'm thinking:Yay! I'm in Gryffindor!
Who I'm talking to:Anybody who's listening at the Gryffindor Table
The Song in My Head
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aravis Rosentha contained as much of her excitement as she could as she walked to the Gryffindor Table, yet a beaming smile escaped her. She was a bit in awe at what the Sorting Hat had said to her, but he was right. She could be stubborn as a ram. "Hi peoples!" Aravis said, trying to use her sense of humor through being grammitically incorrect. She just wanted to have some friends in her house.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

Sparrow grinned at the girl that introduced herself as Tamara and the Gryffindor's Quidditch Captain. She loved quidditch. She replied by saying, "Nice to meet you! I'm Sparrow. I love playing quidditch. Played it ever since I was old enough to stay on broom." She then noticed another first year and said, "Hello there!" Sparrow was really excited.

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Thank you Tyler. I'll be sure to remember that." He nodded of to his direction then clapped his hands as more first years were sorted into Gryffindor. Sparrow and Aravis made their way to the table and Blake gave them a hearty greeting. "Hello there!" As more first years were being sorted, he humbly looked down on his empty plate. Not that he was trying to be rude, but he wished that the sorting would go on a bit faster. After all, he was awfully hungry. Hearing Sparrow's comment, a smile suddenly gathered on his face. "Oh really? You as well? It's a shame they don't let first years have their own broom."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Sparrow nodded she had really wished that they would allow first years to have brooms. She loved flying and it was a way for her to relax when she was stressed. She said, "Yea I didn't want to leave my broom behind. Don't know what I will do in my spare time if I won't fly." She was glad she already found something to talk about with some fellow Gryffindors. It made her feel like she fit in.

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

Ѧɽαɣȉʂ ȒϕʂєɳϮҔα

First Year in Gryffindor

What I'm thinking:I like playing Quidditch. Too bad my dad's still not around to play with me.
Who I'm talking to:Sparrow/Blake
The Song in My Head
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aravis sighed as Sparrow and Blake talked about their brooms. She used to love flying; her father used to let her all the time. She even had her own broom, but that was taken away after his death."I'm Aravis Rosentha," she said as she realized that she had neglected to introduce herself. "Quidditch you say? I used to love playing with my dad. I wish he was still around so I could play with him," Aravis added.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

"Yeah. But I heard that we're going to be taking flying lessons. Should be fun. Although I can't wait till I'm a third year to get a chance to visit Hogsmeade. They have a Quidditch store there and my dad said that he would buy me a new broom. That is if I do good in school." Probably one of the most useful and hindering parts about having a wizarding family is that you know about everything prior to getting there but they talk about them so much, it was like a repeating song over and over again. He didn't mind much really, but the look on his brother's face when his parents started talking about their youth days was always amusing. Blake could detect a hint of sadness in Aravis's voice and sought to lighten her spirits up. "Nice to meet you Aravis. And I'm sorry to hear that. But you've got us to play with right?" Blake reassured, looking at Sparrow to see if she could help him in anyway.

tarantaellegra

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

Sparrow wondered if Aravis' father was dead like hers. She found she could relate to that. Sparrow noticed Blake looking at her and she said, "Of course. I'm sure I will have free time for talking, games and stuff." She didn't really feel like sharing about her father. It wouldn't help much she thought and would only make herself sad.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:08 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy chuckled as the new first years talked about Quidditch and flying and all the things she rambled happily about as a first year. Looking up at the Staff Table, she noticed that the seat for the Defense teacher was still empty. She shrugged and pulled herself back into the talk about Quidditch. "Okay Firsties. Poll. Favorite Quidditch team. Go!"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

Blake was quick on his feet when Tammy asked the question. Or well quick with his mouth. "The Montrose Magpies! Fabius Watskin was a brilliant Chaser. Shame he died though." There was a slight pause as if honoring this legenderay chaser before continuing on. "And as for national teams, I root for Ireland every time!"

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games