Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy smirked, and threw Tamara a cheeky glance before following Will and Indala from the corner of the eye.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tyler walked in "Hey people" he sat in an empty chair and pulled out a drawing of Starlight, his owl. He began to work on the sketch

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy waved lazily to the first year who entered the Common Room.
"Hi." she said before starting to play chords on her guitar.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:44 pm
Indala sat down in one of the chairs, and waved at Tyler as he came in.

Returning her attention to Will she started.
"Oh, I wanted to tell you about my talk with Prof. Grey, remember?" She smiled at his forgetfulness.
" Sorry about ditching you in the hallway, by the way. I was caught up in my thoughts and about the time I reached the Entrance Hall I realized that I left you there.

I went back , but you were already gone."
She frowned slightly here.
" I felt horrible about it, after you had gone to so much trouble to go with me..." her sentence trailed off and she looked out of the window.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:49 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will chuckled and scratched the back on his head. "Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot. Yeah, it's okay you left. I understand." He smiled at her. "Hey, just spending time with you makes you wort it. It wasn't too bad that you left me. I got my homework done."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:06 pm
~Just spending time with you makes it worth it...~

Indala looked back at Will, and smiled, grateful for his understanding.
"Professor Grey is very to-the-point.
As soon as I entered the office he was explaining everything; before I could even sit down!"
She laughed quietly.
"Anyway, I found out that he is, as I had guessed, related to me."

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Will nodded numbly. "Do we need to do anything about this? I'm sure we could come up with some charms that could protect you from him."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 pm

"Well, you see, apparently his father was actually removed from the family tree. In a Dark Arts family that is a very big deal, it's like being excommunicated.
So, even though he is indeed related to me I don't have to worry about it. Nothing that he said to my father or anyone else in my family would be seen as reliable information.
He probably wouldn't be given the time of day.
After telling me that Prof. Grey practically threw me out of his office saying he had work to do.
He's quite a character."

Indala huffed and smiled at the same time.
" I wish I could be written off the family tree. Would save me a lot of trouble."

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Will smirked defiantly, his charm showing through with just a smile. "Marry a Gryffindor. I'm pretty sure that'd get you kicked out of your family real quick." He stretched, putting his hands behind his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:46 pm
Indala blushed and did her best to laugh it off. " I'm sure that it would.
However, that is a whole other can of worms you don't want to open up."
She sighed and changed the subject.

"I can't wait for Quidditch season to start! I wish that first years could try out. I imagine you would make a pretty good chaser or keeper," she smiled.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Will saw her blush and smirked when she changed the topic. He hit some kind of string that made her blush. She looked really cute when she blushed. He'd have to try that again later. He scratched his head when she said he'd be a good Chaser. Yeah, what about you? You gonna try out next year?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:16 pm
She shrugged. "I don't know. It might take away from my schoolwork, we wouldn't want that" she smirked and waited for the sarcasm to set in.
"Are you kidding me. I would die before giving up a chance to play Quidditch with a team.
Especially if it's for Gryffindor."

The loyalty toward her house that had set in was unusual for Indala.
She typically wasn't the type that got wrapped up in fanatics, but this was different. It wasn't a conscious decision that she had to contemplate.
It just kind of happened, and she liked the feeling of unity it gave her. Like she had somewhere she belonged.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 pm

He nodded and smiled happily, excited by her enthusiasm. He rested his hand on hers. "It's interesting how quickly people can bond, isn't it?" He was referencing the fact that he was quickly finding himself attracted to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:03 pm
Indala blushed smiling, unsure of how to respond, and squirmed in her chair, as she felt an unusual flutter in her stomach.
She opened her mouth to respond, but was immediately distracted by something flying toward the window near the chairs they were sitting in.

She pointed at it to direct Will's attention. It took a second to make it out, but she realized what it was as it drew nearer.
An owl was heading their direction carrying something...something red?
At first Indala thought it might have been a dead rat or something, but on second look she recognized the item.

A Howler.

The owl landed on the window ledge outside and pecked at the glass. Indala's heart dropped to her stomach.

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Will looked where she was pointing and studied the owl on its approach towards them. He furrowed his brow and studied it, then realized it was carrying a howler. He had to struggle to keep from smirking. "Looks like your wonderful father finally found out, eh? I say you write him and tell him all the fun you're having in Gryffindor and all the cute boys you've got your eye on. We could start a collection of these horrible inventions." He chuckled, hoping the thought would be enough to give her laughs and elevate the tension she was no doubt feeling.  
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games