Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

tinymini7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm
Ardon Parrot
First Year ~~~ Ravenclaw

User Image
Ardon nodded and took up his quill and slowly wrote out what was in his mind. He started with a simple paragraph, easily describing the two spells and its purpose. After that he goes to write out his opinions on the two simple spells. His thought on how they are what they are, and how the magic worked. When Ardon was done with his report, he took the paper and hid it in between his many books. Without knowing so, he have wrote on it stuffs in which he do not wished other to see. He start again, this time making sure just to write down the one paragraph. When he's done Ardon look at Phi and asked, "Hey, are you planning on joining any clubs or after school activity?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi's own mind was set too solidly on her own work to notice Ardon hiding his first attempt at it. Though his voice woke her form it and her dark eyes looked up at him, head still bend over the parchment.
She pondered his question for a minute, not knowing the answer right away.
"I cannot say. I am not even sure what clubs there are, to be honest. Yourself?" her head now rose with her eyes and she smiled. Work almost done and enjoying this chance to get to know the fascinating boy.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

tinymini7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:33 am
Ardon Parrot
First Year ~~~ Ravenclaw

User Image
"Well today I heard the other students talking about some of the clubs that they offered at the school. One of them was dueling club or something." He began twirling his wand between his fingers, an action that he seem to be doing while thinking and somewhat nervous at the same time. "So I was wondering if you want to go and check it out, with me."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:28 am
╔══════════════╗
N i n α A r c h є r
╚══════════════╝

Just...
A...
Ghost...

User Image

User Image

Nina drifted towards the Ravenclaw common room, after spending most of the day in the library, peering over other people's shoulders to read. Her wide, translucent eyes gazed around the common room to see if there was anyone that looked interesting.

She drifted around the common room and stopped at her favourite spot, just beside the statue of Rowena Ravenclaw. Nina read the words that were still there even at her days at Hogwarts.

'Wit beyond measure, is man's greatest treasure.'

User Image

IssieBee

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:53 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi nodded with eye's smiling, "Gladly, though I am not sure if I will join any." She had her eye on a possible spot on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team ever since Colton had brought it up.
"Do you know where they are?" she added, planning that once they finished their work they would quickly hand it in and then venture to see these mentioned clubs.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:20 pm
Ardon Parrot
First Year ~~~ Ravenclaw

User Image
"Yeah, or at least I think so." After taking another look through all of his assignments, making sure that they are done, he pack them up. "I think they have meetings at one of the unused defense against the dark art class room. I'm not sure if they are meeting or not. So why don't we go after you're finish."

tinymini7

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:30 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

With a curt nod, she assessed her work once more and deemed it finished after correcting the last few errors and adding that finishing touch. She stood and packed her things carefully, leaving them on the table, knowing they would still be there by her return. She smiled to Adron and gestured for him to follow her as she approached the portrait hole, about to exit to the tower stair case.

{sorry for delay!}

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 am
Exit

(I got nothing going on. XP)))  

tinymini7

jiniistrawberii

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 am
User Image
Rose Alderwood
The last enemy that shall be destroyed...

Rose floated gently through the wall and entered the Ravenclaw common room. There were many students in here, most of them busy with schoolwork. She didn't want to bother them, so she just floated quietly to a corner near the bookshelf. How she missed being a student! Going to classes, talking to friends, learning, thinking...

As the longing for her past life filled her, some of the chair near her started moving on their own, as if someone was moving it.

... is Death.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:26 am
User Image
Rose Alderwood

Getting over her nostalgia, she removed her focus on the students studying. No she must not disturb them. She looked around and saw a ghost near Rowena Ravenclaw's statue. She wanted to talk to her, however, she doesn't want to interrupt the students from studying.

But how could she strike a conversation with someone who's so far from her? She couldn't shout, that's a definite no-no. So, should she just go for it and glide over to her?

Yes, she should. However, she's definitely older. Rose had seen her even when she was alive. She had never really talked to her. How would she look like? Pushy? She doesn't even know her name. Was it Nima? Or Nina? Nina, that sounds better than Nima.

Wait, she thought. You're over thinking again, Rose. Just go for it!

And so, she floated towards the other ghost... almost hugging the wall so as not to distract the students.

{{Someone out there who wants to talk to me? sweatdrop }}

... is Death.

jiniistrawberii

Feral Fatcat

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil sighed as he sat down in one of the chairs of the common room. He stretched out and yawned. Today had been a long day and he still had things to do. He pulled out a piece of Parchment and a Quill. He grabbed another piece of parchment and read the list of homework he had been assigned. He began his assignments, pulling out a book and propping it up, it was the book for Potions class.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: Feel free to interact with Woil if you want! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

The Grey Lady glided into the common room and looked around. Her eyes locked on a corner near her mother's statue. There were the other two house ghosts. Indeed it was rare the three of them be in the same location at once, she shrugged her shoulders. The tall ghost then walked over and stood beside the statue. "Well, hello, Rose, Nina. How are you today?"

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

jiniistrawberii

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 am
User Image
Rose Aldermore

Rose never knew the Grey Lady was behind her until she spoke. She had been too shy to talk to Nina. And besides, Nina's gaze on Rowena Ravenclaw's statue was just too intense, Rose couldn't help but gaze at it too.

She turned around when she heard the Grey Lady spoke. She knew my name!

"Hello, Miss Helena -- I mean, the Grey Lady -- I mean, uhm..."

She felt herself blush. But being the ghost that she was, she just turned a darker shade of gray.

... is Death.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

The Grey Lady smiled at Rose. "So admiring the statue" she said in a dry tone. Not even glancing at her mother's stone replica. She didn't like when people gawked at her mother or really anything that had to do with her mother. In truth, Helena did like her mother, just she was filled with envy at her being praised for her intelligence, and Helena was not. The fact that the Ravenclaw ghost had stolen her mother's diadem proved that.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

jiniistrawberii

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 am
User Image
Rose Aldermore

Rose could not help but admire the Ravenclaw ghost. No matter what she did, Rose still admires her.

But as the Grey Lady looks everywhere but her mother's statue, Rose saw something in the ghost's face that betrayed envy. She wanted to say something comfortable, something that could lift Ms. Helena's spirit (that is, figuratively speaking) up. But what could she say? How could she understand how the Grey Lady is feeling? She, a mere, and new, ghost who's only one of the ghost of Ravenclaw Tower?

"Uhm.." she stammered. "I just want to say that... well, I've always admired you, even when I was still alive. You were always so graceful and beautiful and smart and... and..."

She felt herself blushing again, if it could really be called "feeling". She's acting like an eleven-year-old again, she knows that. But maybe, just maybe, it could cheer up Ms. Helena Ravenclaw.

... is Death.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games