Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:09 pm
xd Yes I do Night! Actually you remind me of my younger brother Brandon. What a nice child... To bad he died a few minutes ago for Grand Theft Icy...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 pm
Christian13000
xd Yes I do Night! Actually you remind me of my younger brother Brandon. What a nice child... To bad he died a few minutes ago for Grand Theft Icy...

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:16 pm
gah everyone must earn their own respect. if you arent respected look at your own actions before condemning another persons opinioons.

it is not very often that a person is judged bassed simply on the initial look and is never given a chance to redeem themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:17 pm
Christian13000

Christian you may have wanted to think before posting that.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:17 pm
eek Well someone is being quite knowledgeable today. Are you even Zadoc? Cause he's never been well spoken like this before...
And I was only joking... He took my Icy so I took it back... Goodness you guys are always serious...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:18 pm
How much respect do you have for me?  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:19 pm
sweatdrop Night respect can't be measured, nor can it be acquainted by others. It's just something we go by if your a good person. Such as my respect for Kazu is great cause he problem solves.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Refering to Zadoc by the way  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Christian13000
sweatdrop Night respect can't be measured, nor can it be acquainted by others. It's just something we go by if your a good person. Such as my respect for Kazu is great cause he problem solves.

What am I too you then?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 pm
how much respect do i have for you guys? that information is not released to the public. i respect each of you the amount that you respect me plus some. i know i get on to yall sometimes, but im the middle child type. i Hate watching people fight. i simply correct you hoping you will become better. i know thats weird but afterall im a weird fellow.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 pm
cool Night your a very creative person, and very competitive. Who never gives up, and is willing to go beyond the lengths for whatever is desired. Meaning that I atone to most of your actions as a brother. Not as a friend. Is that an answer for you?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 pm
Christian13000
cool Night your a very creative person, and very competitive. Who never gives up, and is willing to go beyond the lengths for whatever is desired. Meaning that I atone to most of your actions as a brother. Not as a friend. Is that an answer for you?

*Hugs Christian*
Don't think i'll do this all the time twisted

@Zadoc:We are all weird  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 pm
ok i must leave you all. ill see you guys later, and i will be bak on eventually i hope. yall are free to chat here as long as you want even though blood has given permission to use his as well. i only ask yall include him. and that yaall dont mindlessly destroy anything or anyone. its not that hard to think before posting so please do.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:27 pm
Can i have another cookie?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:29 pm
*Flings oatmeal cookie at Fudge* It's healthy for you... And of course Zadoc, but please do remember that I can't be held responsible for my Digimon. They tend to act up... And Night is that the first hug you've ever given to someone?
EDIT: Zadoc no one is normal... Not even George Bush... O_O  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games