Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Greymon Tamer- Christian13000 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:59 pm
stare Wulfie do you serioslu expect someone as arrogant as her to stop being what she is? It's not like that with people like her. I can't just ask her to stop she'll just continue, and continue.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:00 pm
Christian13000
scream Well I'll be found guilty for that, but she still started that all! *Flips into the air, and drops foot on your skull pounding it into the ground* And don't challenge me here, this is not the place to fight me!

was this to me?

Guys stop fighting! DX IF I HAVE TO I WILL LOCK THIS THREAD FOR ONE HOUR

maybe not if I get yelled at by liger or windy......  

KiroMishima
Crew

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:02 pm
Christian13000
stare Wulfie do you serioslu expect someone as arrogant as her to stop being what she is? It's not like that with people like her. I can't just ask her to stop she'll just continue, and continue.

Then be the bigger person! Get past the hate and deal with it!
And Karan, if you lock this thread it's just going to move onto Liger's or Komi's more than likely.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:03 pm
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000
scream Well I'll be found guilty for that, but she still started that all! *Flips into the air, and drops foot on your skull pounding it into the ground* And don't challenge me here, this is not the place to fight me!

was this to me?

Karan.... we talked about this... >.>
BTW... this little scuffle is between me and Christian so any violent posts are directed at me...
A Teacher dealing with his pupil...

@Wulfie: More than likely sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:03 pm
rolleyes Liger inappropraite comments are always said need it be a curse, or a slander towards anybody. So what I said is inappropraite, but I'm the only one getting in trouble for it. *Crashes through wall, and bounces back whipping you across the face with fist* Liger, stop while your ahead.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:04 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

was this to me?

Karan.... we talked about this... >.>
BTW... this little scuffle is between me and Christian so any violent posts are directed at me...
A Teacher dealing with his pupil...

which is why I added that little post DX

sorry man I want this to stop  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:06 pm
Christian13000
rolleyes Liger inappropraite comments are always said need it be a curse, or a slander towards anybody. So what I said is inappropraite, but I'm the only one getting in trouble for it. *Crashes through wall, and bounces back whipping you across the face with fist* Liger, stop while your ahead.

Lest we continue to disturb the locals... feel free to follow me here, unless you are truly over it and are willing to apologize. I will do the same for the other involved party members...

My cure for disputes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:07 pm
ALRIGHT! THIS IS ENOUGH!
I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT! I DON'T CARE WHAT HE/SHE SAID/DID!
I AM ENDING THIS NOW! THE CONSTANT FIGHTING HAS GOT! TO! STOP!

*clears throat*
Seriously, can we all just grow up, move along, and put this in the past?  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:08 pm
Alright I'll let you two fight, but I see a falling out coming from this, Christain I know this is your profile and I understand that you're upset but the best way to deal with the situation is to cool your jets and try to have a civil conversation with her to try and work an agreement out. this will be my last shot at trying to help you out in this, if you don't take my advice I can not stand on your side of this debate  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000

Lest we continue to disturb the locals... feel free to follow me here, unless you are truly over it and are willing to apologize. I will do the same for the other involved party members...

My cure for disputes

Q_Q

merp...all I can say is that you need to only use three digimon or else that would be unfair....four at max  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000

My cure for disputes

Q_Q

merp...all I can say is that you need to only use three digimon or else that would be unfair....four at max

Nah... I was thinking more mono-y-mono... man to man...
Tamer to tamer... God-modding allowed... anything goes... just long enough for him to let his rage out or quit...

Who knows... he come to like this sort of relief...
Nothing can truly be let go without the possibility of it remaining in the back of your head... unless you deal with it and let it all out...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:19 pm
Jou, Marcus's Alphamon walks in and approaches Lief...
"For your services to the Gold Hawks Club, allow me to present you with this pin..."
A ball of light forms in her hand and turns into a small golden hawk.

User Image

"Thank you very much."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:44 pm
*Appears from a swirling vortex of clouds* Anybody want to chat? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:58 pm
o.o yea i do *swings from tree and lands infront of him*  

Cephalon Kish

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:02 pm
*Builds door, knocks on it and walks in* Hey guys how's it going?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games