Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:43 am
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John listened to them talk. So Billy had kissed Jill. He wondered what the reason was or if it was just for the hell of it. And based off what Jill said, Chris hadn't been around when he had.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy shrugged. "He didn't really give me a choice," he said. "It was either that or he was going to throw me out of the plane while we were flying," he said, laughing.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:47 am
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but you didn't HAVE to kiss me either." She said as she walked. "My uncle was in the house, nobody would have saw it and Chris was at the truck." She told him. She sighed, "Even if you were trying to play out your role, you could have just pretended."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:50 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"All the better to keep from raising suspicion. You were doing a poor job playing the girlfriend part. I had to step it up a notch," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:57 am
User Image

Jill rolled her eyes. "You didn't have to turn it into some make-out session." She said and glanced at Chris. He was hating hearing this. "Sorry Chris." She said to him. He nodded and sighed, obviously trying to not let this get his temper up.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"If your uncle hadn't taken so long to get back there, it would have been over with sooner," he said. He didn't expect Jill to understand his situation. He would do just about anything to avoid raising suspicion with anyone. She wouldn't get that. She'd never been on death row. All she noticed was the fact that he'd kissed her against her will. Yes, he had, but she would never understand his reason why.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:06 am
User Image

Jill groaned and kept walking. "Fine, what ever let's just get to where we need to go." She said and kept walking.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:08 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John listened quietly. This was rather interesting. Then Jill seemed to give up the discussion. He followed them without a word.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed and continued walking. He glanced at John, wondering again how he'd known who he was and how he'd recognized him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:18 am
User Image

Jill kept walking. She could see the large building getting bigger as they got closer. They came to a fence and stopped. She turned to John. Pulling out his gun, looking at it. "You may need this once we are inside...but i have to tell you. If, and maybe when, we run into somthing like those Lickers or somthing. Just shoot it in the head. It's the only way to kill the bastards." She told him, but didn't hand the gun back. "Turn it on any of us, and i swear i will shoot you."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:22 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He didn't say anything. He was honestly surprised that she was giving his gun back. He lifted his hand to take the gun.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy considered letting him have the sword back, but decided against it. He was getting his gun back, that was all he needed. Once John proved that he could be trusted, he wasn't getting the sword back.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:34 am
User Image

Jill watched John. Then handed the gun back to him. She had hers out and aimed at him for a moment incase he tried anything. Then turned back to Chris. "How are we gunna' get around it?" A sign read "high voltage" on the fence.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:44 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John grabbed his gun and checked that she hadn't emptied the barrel. He clicked it shut and spun it. He knelt down and slid the gun into his boot, then straightened up again. He looked at Billy, who still had his sword. He wanted to ask for it back, but figured that Billy wouldn't give it to him.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy watched John out of the corner of his eye. He didn't offer any ideas. He'd leave the planning to Jill and Chris.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm
User Image

Jill looked at the fence. "Well we have to get over it somehow." She said and started to think. She reached up and touched the fence for the fraction of a second. It DID infact shock her. Chris got worried. "Are you okay?" He asked. Jill nodded. She looked around.

So did Chris. And then he pointed. There was a room ontop of a small tower that was connected to the fence. "There." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John didn't say anything. He took a couple steps back when they all turned their attention to the room.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"What are we supposed to do with that? Climb up there?" he asked. He looked up at the room, putting a hand over his eyes so he could see without the sun in his eyes.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:03 pm
User Image

Jill nodded. "We have to get closer to it first, but one or two of us might have to. I think i see a ladder on the side." She said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:11 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John continued stepping back. He was surprised that no one had noticed yet. Billy still had his sword, but if he managed to get away, he could find a new one. He backed up quietly, hoping to get far enough away to turn and run.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded. "Let's go then," he said. "No point in wasting time."
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games