Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:18 pm
Calamity from the Heavens
Saerenna
I read the first chapter before remembering that I had to go look at college classes. Very silly, as all parodies should be. xd

But hopefully if the classes arent' full by the time I'm allowed to register for them, the classes I'll be taking my first semester will be: Intro to Visual Arts, Drawing I, Astronomy(and the Lab that I have to take with it) and College Writing. I may or may not take Trigonometry as well. I just sincerely hope that I can get the 11:30 Astronomy Lab or else I'll have to take it at 8:00 in the morning!! gonk gonk But Astronomy is definitely what I want to take if I have to have 4 Physics credits for a BS in Art.

XD I love silly stuff. Wow, your classes sound fun. XD ...you want bullshit in art?

rofl rofl No, but it is fun to say that I'm getting BS in college. I means Bachelor of Science. I would have done a BA(Bachelor of...art, I think) But that one requires lots of language classes, and sadly they don't offer Japanese. crying So I'm alright with all the extra science classes instead. (It's not a lot extra really. It just means I have to take 8 credits instead of 4. And pretty much each class is 4 credits, so it's like taking one extra class.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:41 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna
I read the first chapter before remembering that I had to go look at college classes. Very silly, as all parodies should be. xd

But hopefully if the classes arent' full by the time I'm allowed to register for them, the classes I'll be taking my first semester will be: Intro to Visual Arts, Drawing I, Astronomy(and the Lab that I have to take with it) and College Writing. I may or may not take Trigonometry as well. I just sincerely hope that I can get the 11:30 Astronomy Lab or else I'll have to take it at 8:00 in the morning!! gonk gonk But Astronomy is definitely what I want to take if I have to have 4 Physics credits for a BS in Art.

XD I love silly stuff. Wow, your classes sound fun. XD ...you want bullshit in art?

rofl rofl No, but it is fun to say that I'm getting BS in college. I means Bachelor of Science. I would have done a BA(Bachelor of...art, I think) But that one requires lots of language classes, and sadly they don't offer Japanese. crying So I'm alright with all the extra science classes instead. (It's not a lot extra really. It just means I have to take 8 credits instead of 4. And pretty much each class is 4 credits, so it's like taking one extra class.)

*giggles* It is. Why would you need language lasses to take art? Oo  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:01 am
Saerenna
Saerenna

You need language classes to get a Bachelor of Arts in anything, I think. So you could have a BA in Pysics or something and have to take language classes. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:52 am
Saerenna
Saerenna
Saerenna

You need language classes to get a Bachelor of Arts in anything, I think. So you could have a BA in Pysics or something and have to take language classes. *shrugs*
Weeeeeeeird.  

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:32 am
*scrathes head*
Heh...still in my introductory course....be done in a few weeks I think...
......crap....just remember I have a paper to write.....
*runs off*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:21 pm
Yaaaaggghhhhh..... I'm so out of it right now. I took a 5 hour nap. @.@;;  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:44 pm
Saerenna
Yaaaaggghhhhh..... I'm so out of it right now. I took a 5 hour nap. @.@;;

I did that today, too.

Then my mom yelled at me. gonk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:29 pm
There are days where I want to take a nap, but can't.  

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:39 pm
I got sent home sick and went straight to bed... for eight hours. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:28 pm
I actually like getting sick in school so I have to go home... ninja

I can finally get some rest! gonk

It's only happened twice, though. Once last year when I threw up all over my anatomy teacher's shoes (thank God he was an anatomy teacher and doctor! gonk ) because our school was getting redone so there were all sorts of chemicals in the air that day... either that or my meds were acting up again...

Then a few weeks ago I got sent home due to dizzyness, blurry vision, and uncontrollable muscle spasms/twitches. That was my meds, I know that. gonk

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:08 am
Well, since this is the random thread... (not like the others AREN'T but...)

My thoughts exactly. Seriously, that part in the game made me go, "BOOYAKA, take THAT Kairi!" Sora hardly cared that he found her when he also found Riku... xd So awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:04 am
I saw that one. XD  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:11 pm
HOLY CETRA!!!!! O.O You guys, I don't know why it's taken me so long to realize, but I'm going on Vacation for Thanksgiving.(No, that's not the part I realized) I'm going on vacation to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. And some of you live in Southern California..... eek  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:13 pm
They do~? Sweet....I'll stalk them when I move there when I have the money twisted  

Mariku -- Kitten

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:45 pm
Saerenna
Well, since this is the random thread... (not like the others AREN'T but...)

My thoughts exactly. Seriously, that part in the game made me go, "BOOYAKA, take THAT Kairi!" Sora hardly cared that he found her when he also found Riku... xd So awesome.
I saw that! I cracked up!

"Sora! BOOBS! I've got boobs now!"

How someone is so desperate for attention. LOL.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games