Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:51 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow woke with a start. He quickly sat up and looked around. He had no idea where he was, but judging from the white walls and white bedsheets on the white bed he was on, he had to guess that it was a hospital. He could feel leftover pain from the wounds that he'd received when he saved the others on the copter. He groaned. He quickly checked his body, somewhat glad to see that the wounds were mostly healed. There was a few that had been deep cuts or really bad burns that were still working to heal, but other than that, he was alright. He slid off the bed and walked out of the room. He couldn't see anyone. He wondered where they'd all gone. Had they just left him behind? He caught the scent of Leon and Claire. It wasn't strong, but wasn't weak either. That meant they'd passed here not that long ago. He started to follow the scent trail.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image

Claire nodded and returned the hug. "Thanks Leon." She said. "Now...i think we should go find whoever we can that didn't get taken." She said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon looked at the window that Aya had jumped out of. "Well, we know Aya is one of those," he said. He looked back the way they'd come, then turned to look the other way. "Shall we?" he asked, gesturing down the hall.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

Claire nodded. She started to walk.

((short as hell post....))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon followed her. He wondered if Jake was awake yet. They probably shouldn't have left him there alone, but they had to find everyone else. He was sure that Jake would be able to find them when he was awake again, as long as they didn't leave the hospital. He listened for voices or footsteps as they walked.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:39 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow walked through the halls, following Leon and Claire's scent trail. It was slowly getting stronger, suggesting that he was getting closer to them. A few times, he noticed that they'd turned around and came back from a few hallways. He passed a window where he caught a new scent. It took him a moment before he recognized the scent. It was Aya. She'd jumped out of the window. Her scent mingled with Leon and Claire's. They'd been together briefly. For a second, he thought that Leon and Claire had joined her in jumping out of the window, but when he caught their scent again further down the hall, he realized that they'd kept walking. He continued following their scent. Soon, his heightened senses were able to pick up the sound of their footsteps.

{{Since he just got severely injured, I've decided to give Shadow a new look. FYI, he's not as pale as the picture suggests.}}  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:37 am
User Image
Drake woke looking around."No one still." He got up painfully and walked to the hospital door opening it and walking inside."Anyone here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 am

ⓝoω ι ωιℓℓ тєℓℓ уσυ ωнαт ι'νє ∂σηє ƒσя уσυ.
ⓕιƒту тнσυѕαη∂User Imageⓘ'νє ¢яιє∂

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Aya caught up to Drake as he pushed open the door into the hospital.She shoved him further inside without giving him chance to turn and gently placed her finger onto his lips."Who the hell are you?! You were with umbrella earlier so you can't be trusted.If you answer dishonestly i'll begin tearing you limb from limb, Understood?"She finally moved her finger from his lips and allowed him to talk.Her palm placed to the centre of his chest.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ) Aya ( )

Syniq

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:46 am
User Image
"Umbrella......?" He tried remembering."I-I dont know what happened I woke up here there was a machine next to my chest......Was that Umbrella's?" He pointed to a sparking red machine with blood over the wires from it tearing from Drake's chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 am
]User Image

Claire continued to walk. She heard noises near the entrance. "This way." She told Leon and headed for the entrance. When she got there she could see Drake and Aya. She sped up to get to them. Seeing the device and hearing what they were saying. "He won't know anything for a while." She said walking up to them. "It pumps you with some type of drug that induces memory loss. I've had one on me before, it took me a while to remember." She explained.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Syniq

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:40 am

ⓝoω ι ωιℓℓ тєℓℓ уσυ ωнαт ι'νє ∂σηє ƒσя уσυ.
ⓕιƒту тнσυѕαη∂User Imageⓘ'νє ¢яιє∂

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Aya glanced to the machine... it was soaked in blood.She then gazed back to the male."A-are you okay... do you need any assistance... there will be bandages insidem, are you bleeding?!."She lifted his shirt a little and saw the blood.She ripped her trousers and wrapped the fabric around his chest as a make-shift bandage."That should be a little better, can you remember anything?Your name? Where umbrella are.?"
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ) Aya ( )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:52 am
User Image

Claire looked at Aya. "His name is Drake." She explained. "He used to work for Umbrella." She said, "I remember he tried to kill me for hacking into Umbrella. But then he ended up helping us out. He helped us find Sarah." She told Aya then looked at Drake. She sighed, "His memory will come back eventually."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:05 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow followed the scent trail to the door leading outside. He opened the door and stepped out. Leon, Claire, and Aya were talking to someone he didn't recognize. "What's going on?" he asked. "Where are the others?" On his journey through the halls, he hadn't detected any of the others' scents. That meant they haven't been here in a while.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

Claire looked at Jake. She shook her head. "They were taken." She said rather solemly. "Sarah, Chris, Barry, everyone else is gone." She told him. "It could have been Umbrella, but it makes no sense why they left us here."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:31 pm
Kyosuken1
(( Weeeeeeeeeeeeelll, I had a fight with dan in our infected forms, I got triple teamed, every thing worked out afterwards, went to sleep, weird pink haired girl came, Sarah and the others followed, Tricell Soldiers came, I went and saw that they entered, ran for it since I used to work for Tricell, Ray turned out to be a spy, Dan got captured, I got captured and tortured, Everyone else got captured as well, and you have a few soldiers aiming guns at you. ))

sorry having computer troubles guns aimed at me?  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games