Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Lemn

The mermaid decided to pop her head out of the water agaiand look at the first years. She wasn't even paying attention to Nerissa anymore and was more interested in the young ones. Lemn looked around to see some of the witches and wizards as she swam towards the boats. When she got to one of the boats she peeped her head out from behind it so she could see them a whole lot better.

Lemn didn't like these beings, but she was interested in them as much as the next mermaid. She looked at each child with awe as she studied their very features and the way that they moved. This wasn't the first time she had seen these types of creatures. Lemn would come and watch the first years every year around this time and sometimes when curious children came to find mermaids.

Mermaid▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

With all the new attention, the mermaid began to panic slightly. She was already uncomfortable with having a stone tossed at her, talking to a witch, being seen by a wizard, and it seemed that the longer she lingered, the worse the situation seemed to get. There would be more and more people noticing her and pointing her out. The thought of being seen by so many of them made her heart stop.

Nerissa bashfully drifted away from the docks, lowering her head as she allowed her body to sink down to the dark depths of the lake. She sunk so far down, she was able to find the rock that she had been tossing with the witch girl. It had barely dented the floor of the lake, yet there was a stray grindylow inspecting it. It was prodding at it, tilting its head curiously at the rock. When it noticed her floating there, it swam away.

As her eyes followed the grindylow's frantic exit which left a trail of bubbles that traveled to the surface, she caught sight of some other movement in the water. Tail, hair, "Oh no," Nerissa whispered in her singsong voice, following after the grindylow as fast as she could. The darkness of the lake surrounded her but it didn't hinder her from knowing where to go.

In fact, she swam down. Near the bottom of the lake, looking for a familiar chasm.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while trying to hide
                                                      from another mermaid

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Bored
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'i wonder what's taking so long...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada nodded in agreement. She would give anything for that part of the night to be over. She was so nervous... she still wasn't really sure what house she wanted to be in, but she was leaning towards Hufflepuff. If the hat didn't think she was a Ravenclaw like her father, she could only hope it agreed that she was a loyal badger. Still, it was nerve wracking. "Yeah, I'm kind of over this whole 'standing out here in the dark waiting' thing. And I'm hungry!" The poor girl still hadn't gotten anything to eat! She watched as the mermaid suddenly swam away... probably scared. Her dad had always said they tended to be skittish around wizarding folk. It was part of why she wanted to come back alone to try and find her. Maybe break one teeny, tiny school rule and go swimming for a bit.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:03 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Thoughts: CANDY!!!!
Mood: Overjoyed
With: Cloe

"Ooh! Yes!" Marina practically squealed, taking one. She glanced up at Cloe, looking sheepish. "Sorry. I'm sort of a candy addict. Especially with these or chocolate." She popped the bean in her mouth, chewing slowly, and swallowed. She then began fanning her mouth comically. "Ca-cayanne pepper," she managed to gasp out, coughing from the extreme heat.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Lemn

As Lemn was watching some of the children she herd a small splash close to the docks. She turned and saw that Nerissa swam away, but she wouldn't get away from Lemn. She dipped her head under the water and turned her body as her tail raised out of the water so she would swim down towards the young mermaid."Nerissa,"she yelled with her shrilled musical voice a she chased after the other mermaid.

When she saw that Nerissa was swimming away she slapped her tail against the water around it so she would start moving faster. Lemn wanted to catch up to the other mermaid so she could talk to her and ask why she was conversing with the young children.

Mermaid▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded her head sympathetically, "So am I." She paused patting her stomach. "I wish I'd brought some candy with me. Vincent makes the best sweets you'll ever taste." She laughed, a smile spreading across her face.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:12 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe laughed a Marina squealed. It was gratifying to find someone who liked to be fed as much as Cloe liked to feed. She winced in sympathy as Marina found out the hard way that her bean was cayenne pepper flavour.

"Try again, maybe you'll get a better one," she said, popping an orange bean into her mouth. Chedder, she shuddered.

"What subjects are you looking forward too?" she asked, hoping Marina would have an interest in potions like she did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:20 pm
Marina in First Year
Thoughts: Burning...
Mood: CANDY!!!

Marina's fanning subsided as the burning sensation faded. She cautiously picked up another bean, and began chewing hesitantly. She swallowed and shrugged. "Butterscotch. It's OK. At least my mouth isn't on fire," she joked. She thought for a moment upon hearing Cloe's question. "I think Potions should be interesting. Oh and Transfiguration. All of them, I guess."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese was about to say something, when another girl came up. Anneliese politley waited, and when the girl introduced herself, Anneliese smiled, "Nice to meet you Lore, I'm Anneliese. Anneliese Jinxx!" she said and giggled a little. Anneliese looked at the two first years in front of her, "So what house do you hope to be in? I hope to be in Gryffindor like my parents, but I heard some good things about Hufflepuff." she told the two. Maybe Anneliese would make friends before sorting afterall.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happier, Excited
With // Domonic, Lore, and other first years.
Location // The Boatdock
Theme // Perfect Harmony

Essy A Dante

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:26 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

"Oh, potions! I can't wait for potions. I've brewed a few simple ones at home, under my father's supervision and they turned out all right." she said, boasting slightly. She'd really only helped her dad brew them.

"My dad's an experimental potioneer for St. Mungo's," she explained.

"Transfiguration looks like it'll be interesting. Imagine being able to turn something into something else! Like a rat into a teacup. We'll be able to have tea anywhere!"  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:32 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Bored
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'i wonder what's taking so long...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide smiled a little, rubbing her stomach. Candy sounded excellent, but she really wanted something substantial... some sort of real food. Maybe chicken, or pork... her mouth watered, thinking of last night's dinner. Her mother had made pork schnitzel for her, since it was her last night at home. Her favorite dish. And, she'd cooked butter noodles and green beans for sides, which were also her favorite. And a pumpkin pie for dessert. Her mouth watered at the memory. Her mom made the best pumpkin pie. "I think I should eat some food food before I stuff myself with sugar," she giggled. But, she did want to try Vincent's sweets. Her parents had promised to run by his shop once he opened and buy some to send her. She should be getting the first batch on Friday.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:33 pm
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Theme Song
Thoughts: Wow, brewing her own potions
Mood: Impressed

Marina was wowed. She'd never been so much as near a potion. 'That must be be wicked; having a potioneer for your dad. My dad's a Ministry worker, in the Magical Creatures department."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:35 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Years : Unsorted

"Really? I bet you know all about magical creatures. Does he ever bring any home?" she asked, excitedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack grinned, “I was towards the back of the train. I got there late so I just sat where ever there was room,” he replied to Nell. “It’s too bad it would have been nice to have someone to talk to.”
He ran his hand through his hair, and looked at the hamster inwardly very relived that she didn’t have a pet cat. Cats creped him out for no real reason at all aside from their appearance and general personality.
“Oh I’m Jack,” He shook her hand when Nell introduced herself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OoC: ((Sorry for not responding sooner, I had to go to work))

Feeling: At ease
Where I am: Boat house
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: Nell
Love interest: no one  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:51 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Theme Song
Thoughts: I wish...
Mood: Talking
Friends: Cloe

Marina smirked and shook her head. "I wish, but no. It's mostly just dealing with angry goblins, according to him." Her father had often ranted after coming home from work about the unfair treatment of many magical creatures like werewolves, merpeople, houselves, etcetera. But goblins had always been a sore point with him. Marina found herself inexplicably relieved. It was clear she and Cloe would be friends. She could only hope they'd be in the same house.

(OOC) (I have to go now but I will be on tomorrow for a little while.)  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games