Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:52 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

Drae nodded, happy that someone thought he wasn't a jerk. He didn't know why, but he guessed the few times he did have friends, he went through anything he had to to keep them happy, or, ok. It really had been unlike him, normally he was shyand always was reading and paying more attention to the book world than his own.

Mood: Tired
Thoughts: Sorting, the argument.
What am I doing?: Talking.

((Out of character~ Ok so ivebeen drawing the crap put ofLore and Drae. Lore now has the same face, 4 hairstyles, and 3 outfits....I be geekinnnnnn))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

"No problem." Lavender-Rose looked over to the snooty girl to see if she was still being a jerk. Then she decided to turn her attention back to soccer chick." That remind me, what's your name?" She cocked her head to the side and made a confused face."I've been calling you soccer chick in my head for quite awhile."

[I know. I gotta stay on so I don't miss the sorting.]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / UNSORTED / PUREBLOOD

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skymira

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack had missed the past few events that had occurred. He’d like to say he wasn’t really interested, but the truth was he had spaced out on some weird thought train about microwaves. How do those things work? He thought, but realized it was pointless to try and figure them out.

He looked around, it seemed that the tension had dispersed and thought the problem hadn’t been resolved everyone was generally trying to talk again. He shifted his headphones and shrugged. Everything looked fine again to him.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC: EDIT: Oh crud I accidently left one of my old OoC's here. Disregard it if you read it >< Oh never mind I need to sleep disregard anything but this statement.))

Feeling: at ease again
Where I am: Boat house
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: Nell, Gracie, and Caitlin
Love interest: Gracie  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:03 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie eyed Jack's head phones and smiled. "What music do you listen too?" She asked. She had grown up as a muggle mostly with a few magic things happening now and then, so she listened to muggle music, used muggle hair dye, and wore muggle clothes. She wondered if he liked the same bands as her or if he even listened to muggle music.

OOC: I'm off too (: Bye~

Feeling:
Where I am: The Quad
What I'm doing: Waiting
Who I'm with: Caitlin, Nell, and Jack
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Lorelai Brookwater

Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel? Anneliese, Dominic.

Lore looked over to where Dominic and Ann where. There had been some fit thing that Dominic had evidently tried to stop. Now Anneliese was whispering in his ear. Lorelai wondered if Ann had feelings for him already...It was possible. Lore thought he was cute but didn't really like pushing things like that, especially if they were going to be friends. She pulled her hood up, sweeping her strawberry- blond braid into the very back of it. It was cold.

Thoughts: A whole lot of stuff
Mood: Excited, tired, hungry
What am I doing?: Waiting

((Out of character~ Going to bed too. Sorting won't end anytime soon right? It's open for a a day or so?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Pissed, but pretty embarrased

OoC: ((I want to see those pictures really bad Kai! And I’m trying to stay up Sky , I don’t want to leave when the sorting starts. Actually It's bed time good night.))

Raiden gave an amused smile, “Soccer chick? To tell you the truth I’ve been calling you Glue now, but not for the reason you’d think!” She waved her hand, “Blue n’ Green just got too long to think so I shortened it...oh yeah, my name, It’s Raiden.” She added as an afterthought. She glanced back at the girl to see that she had smirked at her. What did she think she was some kind of idiot?

Raiden closed her eyes tightly and exhaled, dang this anger management stuff was difficult.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: The Sorting Hat!! WHERE am I: The Quad. WHAT am I doing: Teasing. WHAT'S On my mind: The Sorting!!!! WHO'S with me: Cameron. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin didn't know why Cameron's opinion made such an impact on her decision. She sighed, she had a stomach full of butterflies. She took a few deep breaths, exhaling to see her breath turn into white swirls into the night sky. Caitlin pulled her curls over her shoulder, revealing her peirced ear. She ren her fingers through the curls her mother had done that very morning. She sat back down on the stair, patting next to her for Cameron to sit down, "So, Gracie, Jack, Nell, and I were thinking about going to Hogsmeade during one of the breaks. Are you interested in coming with us?"She offered, looking up into his eyes.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruby still had yet to actually speak with anyone. Even through the trip from the train station. It was rather unlike her perhaps it was just her nerves. This was a big day for any witch or wizard so nerves could be expected. She smiled softely to herself and ignored most of the people around her once again drifting into her own thoughts.

((ooc: relax there is plenty of time until sorting ends besides our sorter is rather busy with life so she has yet to get around to opening it.))  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhylan quickly followed after the rest of the first years, a little behind. He stood near the back of the line. He wasn't sure where James had gone. He had quickly lost her in the crowd of students. Alone, the black haired boy kept silent, his bright blue eyes darting from face to face.

{OOC: I'm sooooo behind. O.O}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron followed Caitlin towards the staircase. When she patted the spot next to her, gesturing the boy to sit down, he obeyed and plopped his butt on the same stair as her. Hogsmeade? Is that the train station? he wondered. However, it was a station, so there had to be some kind of village or town nearby with the same name: Hogsmeade. Is that what Caitlin meant? Some of her friends and her were planning a trip there? "Yeah, sounds like a plan," he said, agreeing to go with her and several friends. "Now, what was that about your family and how you want to stand out from them?" he asked, jumping back to their previous conversation about what color the brunette should dye her hair, if any.

wearing

((Sorry if my post sucks, I'm on my iPod))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:26 am
User Image

User Image

User Image ░█ ▌╳▐░ jaqueline ▂ lotus
xxxxxxxxxx{ U N S O R T E D }

Jacquie was trailing behind the group. She wasn't doing it deliberately, and she wasn't being shy about it, she was simply just in her own little world. She'd stop for a brief moment to look at a rock to the side, or tree on her other side, or she'd catch a little rodent scurrying past in her peripheral. Braya snuffed at her every time in annoyance. "Oh there's so many things to see, Braya! Perhaps some new fish dish to try! Oh and speaking of, it looks like a good week will be coming up for kite-flying!" Jacquie conversed with Braya, trying to soothe her friends impatience. And it was being the nut she was that Braya seemed to love about her anyway.

So, without really watching where she was going, Jacquie bumped into a boy who was standing at the back of their large group. "Oh oh! Sorry sorry! My feet weren't watching where they were going!" Jacquie stammered, cheeks burning red. They always seem to so easily. The boy had black hair and eyes of bright blue hue; Jacquie had always found such a combination to be outstanding.

. . .

located;; { The Quad }
mood ;; { flustered }
with ;; { bumped into Dhylan }
OOC yeah, you and me both Tech ... >_>
so thought she'd bump in to say hello!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:59 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear
𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

Confusion became riddled on his pale features, woven within his flesh and bone as he cocked his head to the right and provoked a brow to the heights of his forehead until it nearly became hidden under the canopy of raven hair. The boy that had so forcibly pursued to the center of the squabble had backed down almost just as quickly, and to say that Dominic was a bit disappointed—is—well—definitely an understatement. Spineless twit, he mused, rolling his lips until they lifted into smirk, a glint of white reflected as his canines poked out naturally, boring the intensity of his gaze into Draoran, the boy that Dominic would forever remember by this moment.

”It’s a’right, mate…” Dominic lied, trying to keep the peace. Just then, he felt a flutter of warmth rush down his neck and trickle against his ear, softly whispered words tickling his flesh as he veered his attention to Anneliese and smiled, dimples bright and apparent.

”And don’t worry,” he assured Raiden, ”Like I said, there’s a time and place for everything..”

”And, I’ll be fine, Anneliese, don’t worry.“ He promised, voice smooth as honey as his lips lifted into a heartwarming smile. ”What can I say-? Someone needed to save the day…“ Still, he couldn’t help but wonder what it was that had provoked this entire ordeal. Veering his attention to the departing shadows of Drae and Raiden, he lifted his vision to find Daisy still at his other side.

”Oh- hey-“ Dominic’s low British voice spurred from the chasms of his throat, utterly disappointed, however, that he had gotten so riled up with nothing to focus his rage into. ”I’m Dominic Montague, this is Anneliese—

“Seems like you almost got in some trouble there, eh?"
Eeh, least he has two pretty girls to look at.

“….Y’knoooow,” he mused in a sing song voice as his blue eyes darted between Anne and Daisy. ”If you smile every once in a while, you might not get in trouble so often.” And then he grinned, broad and bright, dimples embellished upon each cheek.

╔═══════════════════╗
The Quad with Daisy, Anneliese and the first years
[[[[Out. Of. Care. Btw, sorting should begin today, and last about four or five days. So it should end on the sixth.]]]]
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 am
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

"Oh, it is fun, it's just the getting off part that's the problem!" she joked.

She looked around at the other students, saw 'the fight', as she taken to calling it, had been averted and was glad of it. If this is what they're like even before sorting imagine how they're going to be after we have house rivalries to contend with, she thought, making a mental note to avoid snobby, sporty and any of the others involved in 'the fight'. They all looked a little scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel? Anneliese, Dominic.

Lore felt kind of strange. She looked over to where Dominic, Ann, and the other girl were, and then looked around for a sight of Richard's red hair. Maybe it was just that she had been paranoid that she would lose her friends now that she actually had some, but for a second she felt alone and a little forgettable. She shrugged this off and walked up to Ann, Dominic and the other girl and smiled. " What happened?"

Thoughts: 'Ill just walk over.'
Mood: Excited, tired
What am I doing?: Walking and talking

Kai Sparrowheart

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:45 am
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Veronica gave herself a tiny shake. She had dazed off into a sort of reverie after everyone had settled down. When, is the sorting going to start? She thought. I don't think I've been this hungry in my life. That, mixed with her excitement at discovering her house, was making every minute that passed seem like an hour.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games