Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:34 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor just giggled, "Yes...the clips did." He then winked, "Since I have such a fear of germs...they'll be kept well too~" Though he didn't know why his fear didn't register with Del touching his hand.

Del was just...different.

Victor tilted his head at Del with a grin, "Of course~" Victor then sighed dreamily, "It was our first conversation after all." He then giggled, "You also don't forget such a topic easily~"

When Del started to explain why, a frown appeared on Victor's face. That...That was just sad.
To know you were the only one left...watching everyone just have to give up.
...Victor squeezed the hand he was holding with a gentle smile.

Hey he'd have to be the upper class-man sometimes.

"...At least zat's a good reason to want to seek out immortality." Victor then sighed, "It'd be lonely though..." He then glanced at Del, "...But hey. If you achieve it. I'd be with you for as long as I can~"
That sentence then made Victor blush as he trailed off, "I...I mean...umm..."

I feel shy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Ah! I can't believe I said that! ///// "
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Greycast

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Del expected the small comfort the Frenchman had given him. It was the norm for people when he spoke on that topic, really. Unlike Victor, however, people could not understand the fact that he had gotten past those experiences and used them for his own good in developing himself as a person. They were missed, of course. Who would not? But he had made peace with their deaths. What the elder Hufflepuff had said brought a shy smile to the blonde's face. It was nice- - - really nice to have someone take him seriously on this and not judge him for it. He agreed with what the other had said- - - it would be, after all, since he would stay unchanged while those he cared for faded away, much like how it was now, but he would not die, and that was enough, he supposed, for him. What really caught his attention, however, was that last part of Victor's words, which he was quite confident was unintentional and- - -

Del smiled.

He wanted to stay, to talk with this boy for much, much longer- - - screw 'just a few more minutes,' he was pretty sure he could never get bored or run out of things to speak about with Victor- - - but regrettably, he had to go or else be late for his classes. Smiling happily at the older boy, the blonde squeezed the hand in his firmly in a short gesture of goodbye before invading Victor's personal bubble yet again. Eyes bright and smile delighted, Del spoke.

"Thank you."

Just a simple thank-you.

Smile turning coy, the Norwegian leaned in and pecked the boy's cheek, pressing a swift kiss there before letting go of the hand in his and turning to face him.

"I have to go to class now, but I hope I'll see you soon!" Del said, a joyful grin on his face as he said his goodbye-for-nows to Victor before running off on the path to his class. Turning back to wave at the upperclassman, it was the bright smile that he saw last as the blonde turned a corner in his dash and vanished.

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor watched as Del's expression changed and he giggled.
It did feel good to play the older role.
...Then again he was older. If only by a year so...

"No proble-" Victor then found his words trail off as Del kissed him again, this time on the cheek.
That made Victor's blush flare up as he started to stutter, his mind frazzled.

"Su..Sure I'll...see you so..soon..." Victor was now feeling strangely warm and fuzzy inside. He knew he liked the other male...but was this just a normal like?
Victor then watched as Del Rey vanished around the corner and he giggled when he saw that last smile.

This really was a good day.

Victor then glanced to the side, he really needed to talk to someone about this.
He needed to find Ariana!

The frenchman then got up and left the gardens, a giggle coming from him every now and then.

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "That was just...hnngh..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "Exiting the gardens~" Out of character.

Greycast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- No one
Feeling//OoC --- ((Sorry that she seems... so depressing))

User Image

The brunette... She was only barely aware she had arrived in the gardens. Since the festival, she couldn't sleep. She wasn't able to be happy without feeling like she would cry. She was losing what little piece of herself was there... She finally sat in the midst of some trees and leaned against one. Pulling her legs to her chest and letting the bag she had put on to carry what books she felt like reading fall to the grass. The newest of her collection fallen out. But the Ravenclaw was too lost in her own head. All she could hear was the screaming of her cousins. She was a freaking fourth year now and she could only watch before being shoved away. Sapphire hadn't seen her three siblings mawled by an angry vampire child, and Raph hadn't been close enough to really hear Albert's screams, but Shayna had turned around noticing they weren't with the group and watched it all. Poor Albert... And Christy, John, and Angel... She saw them all just torn to shreds. Heard their screams.

By now tears were running rampant down her cheeks. These memories were clouding her dreams and leaving her crying her in bed. But the brunette just couldn't think of anything else. Even David had slipped her mind for quite some time. She was slowly killing herself without realizing it... In fact, she didn't even realize that she was tired. Oh so very tired... And just... wet. She came too her senses long enough to realized she was crying before slipping back into memories before finally starting to sob.

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:02 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gardens

David decided to go for a walk after the recent events that had happened. He needed to clear his head and hopefully see a brighter side to life. He needed that he really did. It wasn't until he walked into the garden and saw Shayna in a state of despair. David could think of only a few things that could make her this upset. However his actions went without thought as he rushed to her side.

"Shayna." David spoke as he noticed her tears. It took him no time at all to get down on his knees beside her. "Talk to me what's wrong?" he asked her as he armed his arms around her and pulled her into his chest to comfort her. All his thoughts about Quidditch and the Gryffindor house were gone from his mind and all that was left there was his concern and worry for Shayna. He needed to make her feel better. He just didn't know how...

With: Shayna

Wearing: Fall Wolf

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:11 am

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- D-david?

User Image

Shayna barely looked over as David kneeled beside her. He had called her name and asked her to talk to him. But she was too far into her own misery for the moment. But his warmth and arms around her slowly brought her back out of that. She gripped part of his robes in one of her hands as if she was scared he would leave her alone. "Th-they... Th-they died... I couldn't save them.. I couldn't help... I couldn't do anything but watch!" She said quietly through the sobs.She was trying to hold onto what was reality. And it was becoming easier, but the memories kept coming back to the front. Wanting to be seen.

She continued to cry though, "Please David... Make it go away..." The brunette whispered frantically.

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:45 am
User Image

David could tell she was hurting far worse then he’d ever felt in his entire life. Even his second year couldn’t compare to the pain Shayna was in now. Listening to her words he understood why she was such a mess… members of her family got the worst case scenario happen to them during the fall festival. She’d watched them die and there was nothing she could do to help safe them. It was unfair and unjust what happened that night. He was there and his sister was at the bonfire when it started and he was ever so lucky that nothing happened to her.

“Shhh… it’s going to be alright…” David told her in a soft whisper as he rubbed his hand against her hoping it would sooth her a bit along with his words. “I know it hurts I can only imagine the pain you’re going through. They didn’t deserve what happened no one there did and you didn’t deserve to see it.” He told her. Shayna was traumatized he knew that and he wished more than ever that he could make it go away but sadly he couldn’t make what was whirling around in her head go away. David at least knew that but that didn’t mean he was going to just give up.

Although it pained him to see her like this David would do everything in his power to help her through it. “If I could change what happened you know I would…” he told her. “You need to try and push the image of their deaths away. You need to remember them as they were before that night. I know it isn’t an easy thing to do but I’m sure they wouldn’t want you to remember them like you are now.” That was the only thing he could think to say. Until she could remember to push pasted the memory of their death she wasn’t going to move on. Until that time he would make sure he was there for her one hundred percent just like she was there for him when he so desperately needed her.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:53 am

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- Please... The memories bring so much pain

User Image

Shayna listened as best as she could. She felt him rub her as she held onto him. His words were soothing but she was struggling with the images of fear and death. The youngest of the four was only four years old. The girl was only just barely able to talk and her hair had just started changing color... Now she didn't have the chance. Albert had been the eldest of the four, and Shayna could only imagine the pain her cousin was going through. At least he hadn't witnessed it... At least none of them had to witness it.

Shayna's mind was struggling to block the images and she was trying to come back to the world she was in. She let go of her boyfriends' shirt and put her hands on her head. and covering her eyes, trying to shut out the images. "David... I-i'm trying. I'm trying! It's so painful... Why does it hurt so?" She whispered. She was still crying but she was definitely slowing the tears trying to pry the memories from every waking moment. Her tiredness was making it hard but she was trying to fight through the memories... She didn't want David to see her as anything but the bright and smiling girl he had fallen for. But it was a trying matter.

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:18 am
User Image

David knew it was hard, he didn’t know the extent but he knew. “Shayna, they were family and you loved them.” He told her. “I know it’s been haunting you and it’s going to take some time to make the memories go away.” David told her wishing he could be of more help. “No matter the pain you’re going through I’m here for you.” He said. Even his optimism he used to have wasn’t something that could help in this situation because there was nothing light about this.

“You haven’t been getting any sleep because of this have you?” David asked her calmly. He noticed it when he first saw her that she looked tired. That was probably part of the reason she was crying so badly. He remembered when his sister had a break down because she was studying and was completely over tired. David never thought he’d have to deal with that again but then again he never thought that what happened at the festival would happen.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:03 pm

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- Please... The memories bring so much pain

User Image

Shayna shook her head in answer to the sleep issue. "N-no... When I close my eyes I can see little Albert getting his arms torn off, or young four year old Feather watching as that girl twisted her brother's head around until it was clearly ripping off... Or Christy screaming for help while the demon latched onto her baby sister's face... David, I can't keep from having nightmares about it. There cold likeless bodies in heaps of torn bits... And their screams are everywhere... I couldn't help David... I'm a fourth year that couldn't help my own family..." The girl said quietly. After a moment she looked at the face of her boyfriend. And she was so very happy he had gotten away unscathed.

She leaned into him again, putting a bit of control on the sobs, as she forced them into small gasps.

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image

David took Shayna’s reply as more of a yes then an actual no. She was being tormented by nightmares which certainly didn’t equal out to a peaceful sleep. No, she was very sleep deprived by the sounds of things. “Shayna even with us being in fourth year, there was nothing you could have done. What happened wasn’t your fault.” He told her. “From what was reported on and from what I saw, what attacked the festival wasn’t human. They were vampires and being in our year we don’t know how to handle one never mind the number that was there that day.” David knew she probably blamed herself however there was nothing they would have been able to do, it was out of their hands.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been for a few days.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:31 pm

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- That's right... They were vampires weren't they... ((Its okay))

User Image

Shayna looked up at him. They had been vampires hadn't they. She was almost shocked that she had forgotten, but maybe she knew herself better than she thought. Because the moment he reminded her what they had been the thoughts raced through her mind of vengeance. Wanting to find a way to find and kill them. Cause them to lose what they might consider their life and family. But David had also been right about only being a fourth year. She couodnt really do anything but the plans that would lead her to being able to were forming. She would have to first see if some of the professors were okay with her asking about vampires. Of course. That was the first step.

The thoughts were buzzing through her head so fast you could almost see them as they crossed. Then she finally looked at David. "Your right... David, im so lucky to have you."

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

David didn’t know what was going through Shayna’s head when he told her they were vampires that attacked the festival but he knew what would be going through his mind. “I’m just glad I could help you through this.” He told her. He wanted her to be okay and bounce back from what happened that day. It was asking a lot but he’d stick by her while she battled through it all. Luckily what David said got her out of her deep sadness she was in. Though it got him thinking what replaced that feeling… revenge maybe? Yeah, that’s what he would be thinking right about now.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:46 pm

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- What's wrong with me?

User Image

The brunette wasn't exactly sure why, but she felt a little odd. She finally let go of David's shirt in her vice like grip before noticing her books had been dumped out. She quickly set them back in her bag. She felt like a burden. But she also felt really tired. She wiped her tears away and looked down, her face turning a bit pink. Why did she feel like a burden? Wasn't that supposed to be a boyfriends job? To make the girlfriend feel better about it all? But then, why did she feel so wrong? It didn't make any sense.

"Um... What's your favorite thing in the world David?" She asked. It might have been her new depression making her doubt, but she was curious. It also made her wonder...

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image

David helped Shayna collect her books again before she asked him what his favourite thing in the world was. First thought that came to mind was whether or not it was a trick question. Then he thought about it more, sure she’d said thing and he could easily say that Quidditch was his favourite thing in the world to do at least. The real question was could he live without it? Yes he could sure he was happy playing the game but that didn’t mean he needed it.

No, there was only one thing in the world David could think of that he couldn’t live without. “Well you’re probably expecting me to say Quidditch which I’ll admit is my favourite thing to do.” He told her honestly. “But I can live without it that I’m sure off.” He added. “Now you are my favourite thing or rather person in the world that I can’t live without.” David told her. Yeah it sounded corny when he thought about what he just said but it was the truth. It was either her or Quidditch and he knew which one mattered more.

“What brought that question on?”
David asked curiously. He didn’t have a clue what brought the question to Shayna’s mind. Maybe she was just doubting things. In her state of mind today he didn’t doubt that.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games