Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:45 pm
Lucifernium
great to be back, hi every one, i'm a 28 year old gaia/imvu fangirl, i've pretty much had a tank since bootygrab started nothing fancy though lol, my favorite fish is the sea angel, it's so damn cute >w<

Holy crap, IMVU's still going? eek I remember trying it like 6 years ago. o u o"

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:14 pm
Hi everyone! You can call me Seras or Neko, glad to be able to join you guys smile (I meant to post way earlier when I got accepted into the guild, but I got sidetracked, better late than never I suppose!)

Basic info about me:
Likes: Video editing, Doctor Who, Sherlock, anime, manga, ART. dramallama

As far as Booty Grab goes, I'm hoping to eventually make it to a full Stone Coatl tank, but I'm not doing so well with that. Oh well.  

Volyen

Anxious Gekko

WombatBaron

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:08 pm
Basics:
Birthday: May 20
Relationship Status: heart Blissfully Single heart (Relationships? Haha... No.)

I am WombatBaron. I'm an artist, LPer, and parodist from North Eastern USA. I'm a life-long geek and video game junkie. I love Batman, The Walking Dead (comic & show), action movies, and books. I've been writing since I was 5 (whoa, just realized that's 20 years ago XD), and been doin' art thangs for about as long.

My profile is public, so feel free to stop by and check out a more in-depth list of stuff I love 4laugh If you have any questions ...etc..., send me a PM. Search for my user name on YouTube (where you can find my links to pretty much everything else I'm involved with wink )

Later y'all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:54 pm
-Smiles- Hello everyone, my name is Naruta Namikaze and I am 17 years old. I absolutely love anime, cosplaying (online and in real life), Dr. Who, and so on! I would love to meet some new people and I'm glad I got the chance to join such a lovely troll safe guild. Oh, and I saw that people have said stuff like "I play IMVU", I do as well myself! If you have one please add me! Well, you don't have to if you don't want to. My username: xOuranHostClubFanx ^^ If there's anything else you would like to know about me just please ask~!

-Naruta

Naruta Namikaze

II Fairy water II

Familiar Healer

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:49 am
Hi there and nice to meet you!I am Fairy!My interest is chatting and playing booty grab!Thank you for reading this! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:58 pm
[[☣

Whats up homedawgs?
I heard this guild was a little slow so I'm trying to help out ^.^ How is everyone?
My nickname is Acid, and I just returned to Gaia after about four years away, and I love the changes. I'm trying to make friends and start anew, so I'm always ready to talk, just quote me ^,^

☣]]

_C2oH25N3o-

BitchyAngela

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:52 am
Hi everyone smile
Could someone tell me how to get my tank listed on your tank lists? x3 thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:16 pm
So is there like a place where we can suggest things? Cause be cool to make a raffle or contest to win a profile make over XD  

Forbidden Affairs

Combative Soldier

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AngelOfPoetry

Angelic Gaian

8,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:38 pm
Heyyo just made a good tank and have been joing guilds lately stoped to say hiiii <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 pm
Hi. My name is Gail. I've been a member of this guild for a long time but I've been away. Now I'm trying to spend a little more time on Gaia and we shall see how it works out. Running a farm is a full time job! Also, to be completely honest, I got rather ticked off at Gaia for messing up booty-grab the way they did. I always kept a full tank of Mermaids, but no more. They've made it far too expensive. But I'm over it. mrgreen  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mr Rafa

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:11 am
Name: Rafael
Hobbies: gaiaonline, texting, buliding model cars (sometimes), xbox (broken at the moment v.v)
State: Arkansas  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:58 pm
sweatdrop Hey, I'm oblivious rabbit. This character is new to gaia, i never really got into the site so i'm pretty lonely here at the moment. xD I'm a 17 year old boy in hishschool. I enjoy anime and manga, some video games. I have a obsession with music, bunnies, and yaoi. redface Nice too meet you all.  

ObliviousRabbit

4,100 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

writing_in_waters_star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:48 am
Hello, I'm writer -nods nods- I'm not always online often so I apologize if I'm not very actively posting in the guild. sad thank you -bows politely-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:34 am
hi my name is melanie heart
i'm 18 and a student at my local community college getting a degree in graphic design 3nodding i love to booty grab even though it can get a little boring at times, but i'm looking for guilds that make it fun again whee  

tommy chongs kid

Anxious Blob

19,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500

ihategumbymorethanyou

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100