Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:14 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

Being reckless was the last thing on Chase's "to-do" list. Shouldn't he be the one who's saying that though? Perhaps not, considering his past. He sighed, then tried to smile. "Let's," he agreed.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:16 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth β™š 𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, π”Šπ”―π”Άπ”£π”£π”¦π”«π”‘π”¬π”―

"I think so..?" Cersei nodded her head, agreeing just to agree, just to help in any way she can. Red painted manicured nails flashed under her brown leather jacket as she grasped her wand, twirling it in her fingers.

"I don't really know much else about the hat, but I'm sure you'll make in Gryffindor--" Cersei giggled, reclining back in her seat.

"Hehe, your an only child, aren't you? You seem like one, but then again,I have a tendency to be wrong about most things..."

Suddenly, another boy had lingered to the doorway, flashing an inviting smile, the second year nodded her head. "Sure, that's fine with me; do you mind, Chance?"

β™« My voice
---β™ͺHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ β™« Hogwarts Express
----------β™ͺ with Chance and Alaric
--------------♬ β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Chance watched as she twirled her wand around in her fingers. His own wand was tucked away in his trunk. Soon, another boy came to their cabin. Oh great. "I guess not. Come join the fun." he said in a sarcastic, flat tone. He turned his attention back to Cersei. "Actually, I have a younger sister. She's nine. Her name is Cecille, and she's my entire world... I have to take care of her, because who else will, right?" he said, his tone softening when he spoke of his beloved sister. He could imagine her, standing on the platform, waiting to hear the train pull out of the station. He frowned at the thought.

{OOC:}

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Melinda boarded the train by herself and huffed, sliding into a cabin. Maybe her friends would find her and hang out with her. Maybe not. Either way, she was bored.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ ✧ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ ✧ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

Sun paced around, looking for compartments to sit in. Some were cramped with people, others were empty. Looks like not many students boarded the train yet.

Luckily, he found a boy who was in the middle of asking the two occupiers, a girl and a younger boy, if he could sit there. "Mind if I join as well?" Sun asked, hopefully not intruding upon anything.

✧ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ ✧

βœ” Confidence
βœ” Just hold your head high
βœ” And keep going  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:27 pm
__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

This is the end Hold your breath
User Image
And count to ten Feel the earth move
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaric offered a rare smile. "Thanks," he said to them both. He took one look at the boy's face and already had an idea of what he was thinking.
" And I won't interfere, you won't even know I'm here." He meant it. Within a few moments, his trunk was in the luggage rack and he was sitting next to the girl, completely unnoticeable. He had a way of fading into the background. The only things he had on him were his owl and his guitar case, the latter stuffed in between his side and the wall.

------------------
Thor
((OOC- ))
Hear my heart burst again

Kai Sparrowheart

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Where am I? Hogwarts Express
What am I doing? On the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

Katrina smiled as she led Chase through the sea of students boarding the train. "Can you believe we're third years already? It's fantastic! Oh, what electives are you taking this year?"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:34 pm
User ImageDarius went off to find a place to be alone for a bit he was not sure how the other student's would treat him. The only people he's had contact with was his family. and now thinking of it if every wizard was like them he would rather stay away from them if he could.

User ImageVirgil and his sister walked he was looking for the Slytherin green his sister's had on there robes.  

Xistund

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

Chance was surprised to see yet another first year boy ask for entrance to his cabin. He flicked his hand at him. "Sure. Why not? I'm guessing there's no way for me to stop you, so why not?" he said to the dark haired boy. He looked at the first boy with a cold stare. His normal look. "Too late. I know you're here." he said in his flat tone. Jeez. So many people. "I guess I better get this over with. I'm Chance Carlson. You guys can call me Chance. Blah blah blah..." he said, leaning back in his seat and placing Charm's cage in his lap. The rat was still fast asleep. "Cwsg yn dda, Charm." he said in Welsh. He doubted anyone could understand him.

Translations:
"Sleep well, Charm."
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—€÷(`[Β€* *Β€]Β΄)Γ·Β€β€”

Rick gratefully walked down the aisle of the train car, grateful to be coming back. AT least here he wouldn't be ignored, right? Wrong, since technically he'd never gotten so much as a card from anyone during his long stay in the hospital wing. Then again, no one really knew him last year, so it wasn't that big a deal, honestly. He waited for Lore, then recognised another face from last year's train ride. "Um, hey Mel." They hadn't spoken much off of the train, to be honest, but he still hardly knew anyone from the school.

----------------------------------
State: Quiet
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:40 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fifth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

"Well, let me be the first to say then, it is a rare trait to find these days, selflessness." She sighed, pursed her lips and twirled a blonde lock of hair around her finger, her belly wrenched in every direction, stretched tight and rigid.

"Of course I love him," biting her lip, Belle felt flustered, almost trapped.

"And Devin..." Belle sighed again, soft, and sorrowful, but an earnest smile had woven itself on her lips. "Devin loves me.

But I have always cherished being free... Hah, if my da' even knew I was in quidditch, blimey, he'd lose his mind--

And I've always wanted to compete in dueling championships, play professional quidditch... None of which I would be able to accomplish as the lady of the house."
Just then, a cross memory surged her thoughts. A bebe maker, the previous Bulgarian flying instructor had so fondly called it.

[[Off to sleep, night y'all]]
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β•β•β•β•β•

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:41 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

"Time passes by so fast," Chase said. It felt like yesterday, he just barely walked through the Hogwarts Express for the first time. He remembered it well. "I have a slightly long list. There were too many to choose from," he responded. "Cursebreaking, Wandless Magic, Ancient Runes, Alchemy, and Healing," he said. "And Advanced Flying." Over a dozen classes. Will he survive, he had no clue.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Where am I? Hogwarts Express
What am I doing? On the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

Kat looked downtrodden as Chase listed off his electives, not mentioning one she was in, until he said Healing. Then she perked her head up. "Yay! You'll be with me and Ari!" she said and hugged him happily. That was when she spotted Melinda. "Look Chase! There's Mel!"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:51 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell smiled up at Marina as they sat back down and eyed her cat warily as it tried to pounce on her hamster but was happy her new friend controlled it. "Thanks for that, I think Henry would've ran if your cat tried anything an' I don't wanna spend the entire time lookin' for him." she smiled sheepishly again. "Are you lookin' forward to this new year? Do you like being in Slytherin? What's your favorite class? I'm....I'm overbearing you aren't I?" she ended with a slight chuckle and blush..<<@

((OOC: Sorry for late response. Work >.< ))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina | Where: Hogwarts Station-on the Express | Feeling: Overbearing | Thinking: New year, new year! |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games