Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:39 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ panted more, watching the male walk around till he was standing in front of him, feeling the male's finger tips trailing down his chest, looking down at him. He groaned a little when the male pulled on the chains attached to his nipples and moaned when he felt the end of the male's whip between his legs, blushing slightly. He gave a slight grunt when he was kissed, kissing back just as roughly, moaning a little when he pulled on his lower lip, giving the male a slight smirk. Since the male had whipped him when he spoke, he'd no longer speak as much anymore, and would simply enjoy what the male was doing. He glanced down at his pants, spreading his legs a little, shivering slightly. 'God I really hate when they tease me...' He thought, really wishing that the male wouldn't tease him so much...But it was all part of the game, he reminded himself...He tilted his head back a little bit, and then realized he was drooling slightly and blushed deeply, looking down at Alex...He must have started when the male had kissed him, glancing off to the side, a little embarrassed actually...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex didn't mind if the male spoke, after all it was better than silence. He looked down, seeing the male had spread his legs from the attention. Alex ran his hand down the male's body, tracing the v shape of his hips. He had always found it fascinating how one's body couldn't create such things. Alex moved away from the male, and walked over toward a small chest he had on a table. He grabbed small bean vibrator from inside, and walked back toward to the male. Alex smirked at the male, as he undid the male's pants. He pulled them down slightly along with his bottoms. Alex strapped the vibrator to the male, before pulling his bottoms and pants back up. He turned the vibrator on low just to start off with. Alex moved away from the male, he walked over to the wall, and grabbed a different whip. He snapped it across the back of the male's legs. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:00 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ gasped, squirming a little bit, moaning at the vibrations. He panted, blushing slightly, jumping a little when the male whipped the back of his legs, moving a little bit. He moaned again, shivering, biting his lower lip, his length leaking a little bit. He groaned, lightly pulling on his arms, glancing back at the male. "You're gonna make me stand here...like this...the whole time?" He asked...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex watched as the male squirmed against the feeling of the vibration. He wasn't a person to let up on his games, though he knew when to stop. Alex would only stop when asked, but he hoped the male wasn't going to give up so soon. He looked at the male as he spoke, which only caused him to turn up the vibration. "What you don't like my games?" Alex replied teasing the male slightly, as he moved toward him. He ran his hand over the male's back, feeling the welts from the nine tail. Alex knew the male would have welts for awhile which he didn't care. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He felt the males hands let go of his waist. A part of him knew why, while the other hadn't the foggiest. He understood what it meant to watch another kiss your crush, but it had meant absolutely nothing. At least to him it didn't, with Sam there was absolutely no telling. One minute he was his kid brother he just loved to tease and make fun of. And the next, the man couldn't wait to snatch him away from whomever he's with. When Sam was gone, Alaine turned his head to the male, looking for some sympathy. Clearly the damage was already done. "He was playing with you." he informed. Since their lovely boss had successfully killed the mood, he rose from the males lap and moved to his locker, searching for his testing supplies before he ate. In that sense, Samuel and Alaine were completely identical. Their only differences were, Alaine played to see if his maybe lovers would stay and put up with him. While Samuel, played with Alaine's lovers to see if they would stay and be faithful to Alaine. Not many people could or would sit and watch their lovers be kissed or touched by another. Knowing their boss the way he did, he was certain Sam had been hoping for some kind of reaction when he kissed him. Something other than letting go of Alaine and just sitting back and letting it happen. Standing before his locker, Alaine proceeded to p***k his finger and slick a drop of blood on to the test strip. As expected, he was still in the normal range and okay to eat. Giving himself the normal dosage, he stabbed himself in the stomach and went to throw away the needle. He then closed his locker and sat at the table, taking their drinks out of the white plastic bag and setting them on the table with the pizza and wings. He glanced over at the male, again pouting by the males reaction to Sam's action. Walking back to the couch, Alaine again straddled and leaned down to kiss him. "If I wanted him I would have followed him. Also, I didn't pull away cause he's a lot stronger than he looks." he said softly, giving the male another kiss.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:35 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam didn't care for the male's reasons, nor did he expect one. He looked back at the male knowing Sam had left. Liam knew that Sam was messing with him, but he didn't care. Once the male got off of him, he sat up, and sat with his legs over the couch. He watched the male as he did his daily routine of checking his blood sugar. Liam wasn't in the mood anymore, after all he couldn't stand to see the male kissed by another. He wasn't going to make a big deal out of objecting to Sam kissing Alaine. Liam didn't want to turn it into a fight after all. He watched the male as he finished, moving toward the table and setting the food up. Liam knew he was pouting but still he had the right to. He watched as the male got up and moved toward him, sitting in his lap as he straddled him. Liam looked up at him, as the male kissed him. He knew if the male had wanted to he could have left with Sam when he left. Liam put his arms around the male's waist, "I'm sorry." He knew he was acting childish for getting annoyed when Sam kissed Alaine. Liam returned the male's kiss as he held onto him. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He hugged the male lightly and kissed him again after he apologized. It wasn't like he was that mad at the male, just annoyed that he would think after one little kiss he would be so willing to follow Sam back to his office. Yes they had an on/off again relationship, but it was mostly sex and filling the void each other felt on those cold, lonely nights.Samuel was a friend, an old friend. One he respected enough not to piss off when he was like as he was moments ago. It is said that misery loves it's company, when Alaine met Sam, the fact that he saved him was just a coincidence. After the fight, he soon found out his savior was just as ******** up as he was. Their moods were almost in sync, one could have easily mistaken them for siblings. Giving Liam another hug, he pulled back and got up from his lap again, taking both of his hands in his own and standing before him. "We should eat before the food gets cold." he said, giving the males hands a tug.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Knowing the male wouldn't go with Sam, made him relax slightly. He knew there was no coming between them, if Sam kissed Alaine than he did. Liam didn't know if he could take it the next time. He liked Alaine and wanted to be with him. Liam didn't understand the relationship that Sam and Alaine had. He had never had a relationship like that before. Liam had friends, lovers but none of them were like how they were. He returned the male's hug as he hugged him before getting off of him. Liam knew they had to eat or the food would get cold. He wasn't in the mood to really eat at the moment. Liam stood up as the male tugged on his hand, he followed the male toward the table. He sat down, and looked at the food. Liam sighed softly as he sat there, "I shouldn't have overreacted like that Alaine. I'm Sorry." He was letting his emotions get the best of him in a way, perhaps. Liam opened the box of pizza grabbing a slice, he started to dig in. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

If being kissed by another man didn't make him feel bad enough, then his attitude certainly did the trick. Even though he knew Liam was being sincere, or at least he thought he was, it didn't make him feel any better. Out of all the things Alaine hated, he hated most to be accused of cheating. They were close, that's it. Sam was going to take what he wanted with or without Liam's permission. But the man wasn't such an a** that he was going to start ******** Alaine right in front of his potential boyfriend, he was just playing. To see what kind of man Liam was. Think of Sam as the overprotective big brother who liked to make sure his little "sister" wasn't going out with a douche. "I know his game by now. You don't have to apologize." he replied, following the male to the table and taking a seat across from him. Grabbing a few napkins, he stacked them and spread them out before he opened the box to grab a few of pieces of pizza for himself. He wasn't really feeling up to eating, in fact a part of him was kind of wishing he had just followed Sam. If it was going to be expected of him, why not give the male what he wanted? But whatever, he wasn't about to waste food, not when Liam just shucked out forty bucks for all of this.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:49 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam didn't know what to think after all, not hours before was Alaine lying in Sam's arms. He wasn't accusing the male of cheating in front of him, but what was he supposed to think. Liam didn't know what the male was thinking, but he wished he would have said something to Sam. He was regretting his reaction to what he had seen. Liam nodded at the male's words but he didn't care. He watched the male as he started to get food for himself. Liam wanted to forget what he saw and just move on. "Tomorrow, what time did you want to get together?" He asked curiously since they had made plans. Liam didn't know what time the male would be going home in the first place, or what time he would go to sleep either. He wanted to take the male out to eat and then to have fun. Liam didn't want the male to think that every time Sam did something to prove a point that he would react in such a manner. He continued to eat, soon finishing his first piece and moving on to another. Liam grabbed a cup and filled up his drink. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

As he did the night before, Alaine picked at his food. He really didn't want to eat. He stared down at his food, pealing off a few pepperoni's and nibbling on them. He didn't really pay the male much mind as he was still trying to get past his own anger. Why couldn't Liam stand up for him? If he liked him then he shouldn't have just sat and watched. He should have done something; fight him, push him away. Anything was better than just sitting there like a jackass and watching Alaine be kissed by another man and then go and act like he did. It was just a kiss. A stupid, little, don't mean a damn thing, kiss. After finishing off his third pepperoni, Alaine stopped eating. He heard the male speak and merely shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Anytime after noon, I guess." he replied, looking up at the male for a moment before dropping his gaze.On his days off, in no shape, form, or fashion was Alaine a morning person. He was still willing to go out with the male, but he wanted some time to cool off between now and tomorrow. He didn't want Liam thinking that he was just using him to make Sam jealous or something like that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:57 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam knew the male was annoyed with him, after all he had every reason to be. To him, the kiss wasn't just a kiss. He couldn't understand why Alaine didn't pull away, after all he seemed to enjoy it by not pulling away. Liam could have done something but what would be the use. He didn't want to argue with the male, he wasn't the type of person to argue. Liam found it a waste of time and it never usually ended well. He watched the male as he picked at his food before answering him. Liam nodded, he wondered how long the male would be made at him. After all he couldn't understand why the male was mad at him. He didn't think Alaine was using him, but he didn't know what to think. Liam finished up his slice of pizza before wiping off his hands and face on a napkin.

He stood up, and walked over toward his locker, he grabbed his bag from inside and pulled it out. Liam removed his shoes, sitting down on the seat. He unzipped his bag, pulling out his clothes. It was almost time for him to go out there and work. Liam was far from ready to go out there, he removed his shirt stuffing it inside his bag, before standing up. He removed his pants, along with his boxers. Liam grabbed his shorts pulling them on. He still had his piercings in so he didn't have to worry about messing with them. Liam didn't worry about his shoes as he stuff everything into his bag and then into his locker.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He knew he was being just as childish and he wasn't trying to be mad. It just....why was this bugging him so much? Sam had kissed him plenty of times in front of his lovers. What made this one any different? Not a damn thing. But something about Liam's lack of reaction was bugging him. All his other dates had gone completely ape s**t when Sam pulled something like that. And of course after some talking, they all had understood. So why did it feel like no matter how much he explained it would just be talking into one ear only to have slip straight out of the other? Maybe it was just a few bad past experiences.....or the fact that he was stubborn as a mule when he wanted to be. Definitely the latter. Picking up his pizza, he started to eat, pushing past the feeling he had that refused to allow him to eat properly. He was halfway through his first piece when he saw the male wiping his face and standing from the chair. He set down his food and turned to see the male at his locker and shamelessly stripping.

Wiping his own hands and face, Alaine rose from his chair and quietly went over to the male. He waited until the male pulled on his shorts before coming up to him and wrapping his arms around him. He didn't want them to fight, and he wanted to put this whole affair behind them. He also didn't really wanna man the bar as he'd originally planned. Especially since chances were that Samuel would also be manning the bar with him. He didn't want anymore suspicions to arise. Even if it was his job, he didn't care. Today had just been one of those really weird days where things didn't go right one minute and were okay the next. He'd had enough of things going wrong for one day.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:06 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" When he saw the two together, he felt the like the odd person out. He was viewing them through a whole different perspective. Like he was watching something private and he was the one invading on them. Liam didn't know what to think of it, but he knew he didn't belong. He was just some random person invading on a life that had already been created. Liam didn't know why he was acting in such a manner. He didn't know what to think of the situation either. Liam wondered if it would have done him any good to freak out, or would it be worthless. At the moment, he just wanted to be in his own thoughts. He knew that going out there and doing what he did best wasn't going to make everything all bed. Liam closed the door, standing before his locker not wanting to face the male, but it seemed he had no choice.

He wasn't paying enough to feel the male's presence till he was behind him. Liam felt the male's arms around him, as he stood there. He stared at his locker, hating all the misunderstandings between them today. Liam sighed softly before turning to face the male. He looked up at him, as the male held onto him. Liam wondered if the male was going to stay but it wasn't likely. He leaned up and kissed the male softly on his lips before pulling away, "I hate to go, but I have to." Liam replied softly, as he slipped his arms around the male's neck. He just wanted to work and go home. Liam hoped things would be better tomorrow, and he could just forget this night ever happened. For starting over with the male, he was failing horribly.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:30 am

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ moaned even louder when Alex turned up the vibrations, lightly pressing his legs together, blushing deeply. "Haa~ N-No, it's not that...Heh, I love your games.....I was just curious...." Blinking when he moved towards him, his back arching a little when he felt the male run his hand over his back. Oh how the pain felt so good. He never cared whether or not he got abused like this by his clients, he liked it, and that's all that mattered...

He panted a little more, no longer even thinking about how he was drooling a little. He looked down at Alex, leaning his head down a little, close to his ear. "I really don't care what you do...Hehe, just know, I'm probably going to get you back..." He cooed, gasping when the male turned up the vibration again, blushing a little more, moaning loudly, his boner leaking so much that his hole was all slick on the outside...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games