Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeckos33995533

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:35 am
There is only one person ever to be able to touch my kitteh. When my mother's friend came in the room, my kitteh attacked and left scars on his face. XP He would attack my mother, sister, father, gma, anyone that came close except my bro. The only reason....he stayed on the other bunk bed. LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:35 am
she's far from feral  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:41 am
zeckos33995533
There is only one person ever to be able to touch my kitteh. When my mother's friend came in the room, my kitteh attacked and left scars on his face. XP He would attack my mother, sister, father, gma, anyone that came close except my bro. The only reason....he stayed on the other bunk bed. LOL

You sure he wasn't rabid? o3o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 am
Raven62
Kya Akai Kitsune
Raven62
Kya Akai Kitsune
sorry this is the first real problem I've had

I sincerely apologize. I won't be causing trouble again.
I would like to ask that you have me taken off as the Squad 8 Captain. I am unsure whether or not I am going to continue RPing here.
I act respectfully to most, I can say that, but attitudes like his have always gotten the better of me. As such I am withdrawing for now. Thanks for the good times. xD

I truly hate to see it come to this. If that is really what you wish, I have no choice.

Honestly, the people here are beginning to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Not you of course. Really, you have been a doll. Haha. If you want me to stick around leave the profile there for now and I will sleep on it alright? Perhaps if I take a leave for a little while and come back things will be alright. I suppose I shouldn't go making rash decisions right off the bat.

I once again cant hold my tongue, i expected the stupidity had ended last night...why do you insist on continually saying things that are going to piss me off? This entire thing happened because you decided to join into a convo between Tsubaki and myself and call me close minded with no other reason then how i felt a bleach rp should have opposing sides to give the rp conflict and a solid base for it to stand on by doing so...the insults that you cleverly and not so cleverly disguised that were thrown at me last night were absolutely intolerable, an obvious show of your own inability to see ast the nose on your face covered up by your false kind way of speaking, calling someone uneducated and baisicaly an a*****e in the same breath as you apoligise is not clever nor was it hard to pick out among everything you said...and the cowerdice in you wanting to quit because of an argument is an obvious admitence of the fact you know you will be beaten and proved wrong about my skill if we fought and were given the chance to be compared against one another...even if the others dont see the thinly veiled insults in everything you say i can...this is the last time im going to post in this damn ooc thread, i cant stand most of the people in this guild before i started disliking you...  

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 am
alright i gotta go to work and will be back to post. I cant type posts on a phone I cant even Type fast with.

Stop being mean to him guys. And ita a prp even if our characters die it doesnt effect our characters in the guild. Anyway send me a pm with you arrancar character's profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:45 am
Dalaga Helios
Raven62
Kya Akai Kitsune
Raven62
Kya Akai Kitsune
sorry this is the first real problem I've had

I sincerely apologize. I won't be causing trouble again.
I would like to ask that you have me taken off as the Squad 8 Captain. I am unsure whether or not I am going to continue RPing here.
I act respectfully to most, I can say that, but attitudes like his have always gotten the better of me. As such I am withdrawing for now. Thanks for the good times. xD

I truly hate to see it come to this. If that is really what you wish, I have no choice.

Honestly, the people here are beginning to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Not you of course. Really, you have been a doll. Haha. If you want me to stick around leave the profile there for now and I will sleep on it alright? Perhaps if I take a leave for a little while and come back things will be alright. I suppose I shouldn't go making rash decisions right off the bat.

I once again cant hold my tongue, i expected the stupidity had ended last night...why do you insist on continually saying things that are going to piss me off? This entire thing happened because you decided to join into a convo between Tsubaki and myself and call me close minded with no other reason then how i felt a bleach rp should have opposing sides to give the rp conflict and a solid base for it to stand on by doing so...the insults that you cleverly and not so cleverly disguised that were thrown at me last night were absolutely intolerable, an obvious show of your own inability to see ast the nose on your face covered up by your false kind way of speaking, calling someone uneducated and baisicaly an a*****e in the same breath as you apoligise is not clever nor was it hard to pick out among everything you said...and the cowerdice in you wanting to quit because of an argument is an obvious admitence of the fact you know you will be beaten and proved wrong about my skill if we fought and were given the chance to be compared against one another...even if the others dont see the thinly veiled insults in everything you say i can...this is the last time im going to post in this damn ooc thread, i cant stand most of the people in this guild before i started disliking you...

I am not the one perpetuating the argument. You are seeing things where they are not there. I do dislike you greatly, but I am not petty enough to continue this at all. I was not insulting you when I apologized in the slightest, I was merely making a statement that attitudes like yours get the better of me. That is it. I do not need to hide insults to sling at you, hiding is for people who are afraid. And you do not intimidate me in the slightest. If I want to call you an a*****e, I will do so. My apology was not laced with venom as you think it is. The only insult I suppose would have been when I said you left a bad taste in my mouth, and even then, that's not really all that bad an insult. It is just the truth. *shrug* So kindly stop telling me what I am trying to say.

And I said I didn't want to make any rash decisions, I wanted to just leave to put enough distance between you and a couple others I am unsure I will be able to see eye to eye and deal with. But I decided against it. Stop talking to me so condescendingly. You're nothing but dirt. As a person I mean, this goes far beyond "writing styles, or RP ability". I just really REALLY don't like you. So kindly ******** off and stop talking to me.

You continuously come back and rekindle this bullshit by egging me on, so don't send me another message. Seriously. There is nothing left to say.  

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 pm
I don't get what all this arguing is about but it is obvious what the right answer to this is.

I AM THE MOST POWERFUL RPER TO EVER EXIST ANYWHERE!!! = w= but not really.

In truth the whole essence of role play is to create together an interesting story of exciting elements and awesomeness. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who is better or worse at writing just as long as the story as a whole can grow and be strong, being the most worthwhile read that anyone has ever done. I'm not the strongest writer, heck I'm stale more often then not, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying myself and writing up some fun worthwhile story. So with that said I'll say this now:

FOCUS ON THE BIGGER PICTURE PEOPLE!!

That be all. = w=  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:42 pm
Zavits W
I don't get what all this arguing is about but it is obvious what the right answer to this is.

In truth the whole essence of role play is to create together an interesting story of exciting elements and awesomeness. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who is better or worse at writing just as long as the story as a whole can grow and be strong, being the most worthwhile read that anyone has ever done. I'm not the strongest writer, heck I'm stale more often then not, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying myself and writing up some fun worthwhile story. So with that said I'll say this now:

That be all. = w=

Lol, I don't really enjoy the fighting, I didn't stop it cause I was on my cell and couldn't really type coherent. . .anything.
YOU ARE BANNED! HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN OPINION?!?  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:46 pm
I'm so confused here. How many pages of posting did I miss? What is going on? WHY ARE WE ALL ARGUING?!?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 pm
Awesome Sensei
Zavits W

That be all. = w=

Lol, I don't really enjoy the fighting, I didn't stop it cause I was on my cell and couldn't really type coherent. . .anything.
YOU ARE BANNED! HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN OPINION?!?
emotion_0A0

@Twinkle- Iunno peoples feelers got hurt and a whole bunch of stuff happened . w.;;  

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:53 pm
Lt Twinkle
I'm so confused here. How many pages of posting did I miss? What is going on? WHY ARE WE ALL ARGUING?!?!?

MY response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCVHpnixj88  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:00 pm
Awesome Sensei
Lt Twinkle

MY response.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCVHpnixj88

Yeah... That sounds about right lol  

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mysteries All Around

5,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:07 pm
I just read the past couple of pages and I'm not sure if I still want to be in a guild where some people are arguing over their rping skills... Which seems quite pointless... :/ Does it really matter on who is better?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:09 pm
Mysteries All Around
I just read the past couple of pages and I'm not sure if I still want to be in a guild where some people are arguing over their rping skills... Which seems quite pointless... :/ Does it really matter on who is better?

Not really. It's just human nature to be better than another individual.  

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:09 pm
Mysteries All Around

Answer: No. Or rather, who really cares? As long as you're literate it should be fine. (Though my expectations are a bit higher)

The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games