Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:37 am
"Hey... Mokuba, have you been here all night?" Seto asked, still ignoring Luna who had slipped over to the fridge, digging out the parfait, which was placed in front of him.

"We thought it might make you feel better." Luna bit her lower lip nervously.

Seto wasn't sure what to do. He liked chocolate, it was one of his strange vices, up there with white chocolate macadania nut cookies and counting his steps when he walked without noticing. He decided he didn't care who it was from and ate it slowly, so as not to have to deal with brain freeze.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:33 pm
Mokuba just nodded softly to his brothers question. He brought his head up more to rub out all the sleep in his eyes trying to wake up a little more. Then he smiled at Seto agai still with a sleepy daze in his eyes." How is it Seto? " he asked still a little raspy from waking up.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:26 am
"How'd you know I was craving one of these?" Seto asked, pausing for a moment. He wasn't going to believe that Luna would have suggested such a thing, but pretty sure that she had. He was not happy with that and he desperately wanted his brother to disprove his suspicion.
~Pfft... not going to happen...~ Seth said, from inside the puzzle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:18 am
" Well, it was all Lunas idea to order you one while we were at the diner. But I could see in your eyes at the moment that you were enjoying it." Mokuba answered with a smile his voice a little more awake now.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:27 pm
Seto glared at Luna who looked away blushing.

"Seto, it's not that I don't like you, because I do... I'm just not attracted to you. I couldn't be even though I want to be, I really do. I'm sorry..." Luna felt a tear run down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:44 pm
Mokuba just looked at Luna with symapthy. He wanted to tell Seto not to be so angry, but he knew he couldnt help it. Besides, he was always on his brothers side, even if he was wrong sometimes. But he did feel bad for Luna, it wasnt her fault. He was still kinda nervous of telling Seto his sexuality.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:35 pm
Seto was not happy, but he liked chocolate parfait. That outweighed his need to hate Luna with a passion unrivaled. He smiled ever so slightly, glad to have the chocolate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:42 pm
Mokuba smiled going into the fridge pulling out a small carton of orange juice. He was soo thirsty his mouth was dry. he sat beside Seto once again drinking form the small carton. Once done he let out a satisfied sigh after quenching his thirst.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:45 pm
Luna noticed Seto and cheered up. With her extreme moods that meant she was perfectly happy again. "Glad you like it."

Seto decided he ought to give up on hating her... she was trying her best to be nice and it might be good to have a friend in the world other than his brother.
~What am I, chopped liver?~
~You're a spirit who says he's me.~ Seto smirked mentally, or thought he must've anyway, at Set's pouting expression.
"Thanks." He said quietly. No such thing as easy was there?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:50 pm
Mokuba just smiled seeing that Seto was finally letting up. He could see that Seto was trying his best to give up on hating her. But he wondered if Seto would ever find the one person who made him feel complete and happy. He hoped theyd come soon, Seto really needed someone besides himself for company.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:36 pm
Anzu was getting home from school. She had heard that there was a new girl, but no one knew anything about her except that she was staying with Seto and that he was in the hospital. She found where he was staying easily enough and poked her head in around the door frame.
"Er... Hi..." She looked over to see a girl who must of been the new one and smiled a bit.

Seto let her come in. He hadn't seen her for a while, but at least some one had shown up.

"Oh my gosh! What happened to your leg?" Anzu asked, finding herself behind Luna.

Luna was a bit shocked at the new girl, and even more so when she leaned over her. She inhaled sharply and blushed, turning her head from Seto.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:39 pm
Mokuba smiled at how cute Luna looked." Seto broke his leg, but hes ok." Mokuba answered bluntly still smiling at how adorable he found Luna to be.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:24 pm
Anzu went through the usual formalities, then turned her attention to Luna. Pleasantries were exchanged and she noticed Luna's toes wiggling in her shoes.

For her part, Luna was nervous. Anzu was pretty and sweet, and her name fit her nicely and Luna was sure that Seto must like her a lot to let her come anywhere near him like this.

"Hey, do you want to come and get some coffee with me?" Anzu asked, giggling inwardly at Luna's nervousness. That only came from one thing, and Anzu knew just what it was. 'Well, that dispels at least half of the rumors at school anyway...' She thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:58 pm
Mokuba just still smiled at the cute sight." You should go with Anzu Luna." Mokuab said confidentally.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:30 pm
"Really?" Luna asked, still blushing in a light pink way. "Ya, okay." She kind of wanted to stay with Seto, but the two brothers needed time for themselves.
She smiled and left with Anzu, with a quick goodbye to Seto.

Seto was glad he didn't have to figure out what to do about Luna right away. He didn't know what she thought of him, but she seemed to have cheered up which was good. He finished the parfait and set the dish aside, then looked around to make sure that there were no people other than his brother around.
"Mokuba, cover your ears okay?" His brother did as directed. Seto came up with an anceint Egyptian spell, courtesy of Set's memories, which actually did what it was supposed to do, which was heal his leg.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games