Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 pm
Faye smiled and licked over the wound. "Okay." She whispered her nose went up and down his cheek. "If you need to sleep or eat just let me know I'll get whatever you need." With a wry look at the sun Faye looked over to her parents making sure she didn't get any rays of the sun on her. They seemed...nice enough... She still wanted to eat them. But that couldn't be helped. "Oburos...I'm sorry I took so much." She whined retreating back to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:15 pm
Oburos's parents quickly disappeared behind a bush as his father practically pounced on his mother, giggles and small chuckles floating over to their location.

Oburos tried to very much ignore the sounds of his parents and instead focused on Faye, shaking his head. "It's fine. I would have stopped you earlier if you had taken too much." he said, holding her close.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:22 pm
Faye blushed a little. Not only because he was holding her close like his life depended on her being close to him but also hearing the two fae made her think back on the time at the bluff. "Again I'm really sorry...If...if there's anything I can do to help you in any way please don't hesitate to tell me. If I can I will do it for you." Her expression was both soft and very determined.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 pm
Oburos hummed in the affirmative, but he didn't loosen his grip on Faye in the slightest. Only, his head fell forward to rest on her shoulder and his whole manner seemed to have relaxed. The Fae had dropped off to sleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 am
Blinking rapidly Faye wrapped her arms around the poor blood drained fae and kissed his hair.The bush wasn't big enough for them to spoon so she figured she'd leave him like that for a while. Even though they were together instincts still whispered to her. Telling her to do things that she didn't want to so in order for them to stop she stuck her hand out into the sun and bit her lip so she wouldn't cry out in agony and wake him up as her skin burned and cooked in the sun. She held it out there until the voices went away and then she pulled it back and gently blew across her hand. "That hurt." She whined and watched her hand heal on it's own.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 pm
Oburos turned slightly in his sleep and pulled Faye closer to him as he groaned a little. It was as though he could sense in his sleep that she was doing something he wasn't happy with.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 pm
With a slight giggles Faye snuggled closer to him moving a little so it was comfortable for them both. His scent was driving her wild again but she needed more control so took slow deep breaths and instead ran her fingers through his hair absently letting herself relax completely against him not worried that she would be bombarded with memories she only had one come to mind. An unfamiliar woman holding her arms out for her which she readily raced into them. However it shifted to a nightmare and Faye shook her head to dispel it holding Oburos tighter. She didn't like what happened after running into that woman's arms. So she wouldn't dwell on it. Instead she would focus on Oburos. And his scent.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 pm
Oburos was having a very good dream. Nothing like Faye's nightmares. His dreams featured Faye heavily, his inner self trying to send a message to his dense head. A happy hum and a tightening of his hold on Faye were indicators of his happy dreams. He nuzzled his face into Faye's hair, breathing deeply. Too bad he wouldn't remember a bit of his dreams when he woke up.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm
A loud angry howl ripped through the air that sent Faye jolting upright her head wiped around with her eyes darted around the sky wondering why the caller sounded so angry. However the longer she listened to it the more she recognise it. It was him...The one who she drank from. She couldn't howl very loud in this form so she couldn't respond to him. Another howl this time a little closer. Her body itched to find and reassure him. But she didn't want to leave Oburos. She never wanted to leave him again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 pm
Oburos was pulled from his dreams by the howl and blinked awake, a little confused at his position. "What was that?" he asked, his voice heavy with sleep. But he didn't let go of Faye, if anything, he gave himself a better grip on her. Faye wasn't the only one who wanted her to stay with him.

Oburos's parents popped out from behind the bush where they'd been fooling around and looked towards the sound of the howl. "Oburos, honey, is there something you aren't telling us?" his mother asked.

Oburos just blinked sleepily at his parents.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 pm
Faye blushed a little. "Well about that...um...The wolf that belongs to that howl likes me. I'm not sure how much but he likes me. Oburos I guess he's jealous but he doesn't realise it. However," She made sure he couldn't see her face. With a cheeky smirk she winked at them and added. "I think if he gives me an offer I can't refuse I might take it." Hinting at some things she hoped would work in getting Oburos jealous and realise how he felt just that much faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:52 pm
Oburos was fully awake now and he quickly frowned and pulled Faye closer to him. "No." he said, sounding like a pouting and petulant child.

Oburos's parents shared a knowing look, smiling, both of them. They recognized the signs even if Oburos was still rather dense to them.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 pm
Faye gave a big grin snuggling his arms her hands rubbed his forearms a little. "No?" She asked with a giggle. She could tell his parents had clued in already to her plan. Another howl sent her rigid. He was closer now. She could smell him. She turned in time so see him bounding closer toward her and on impulse encircled the group in a ring of fire hoping to keep him out. Which it did but he stalked around the edge impatiently. "See what I mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 pm
Oburos made odd noises in the back off his throat. "I don't want you to go with him . . ." he muttered, still sounding like a child, but also sounding a bit surprised as though the words he was saying was something he was just realizing as he said it. "I . . . I want you to stay . . . with me." he said, still in that sort of surprised tone.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 pm
Faye snuggled against him pulling his arms tighter around him. "Then I'll stay with you." Her fingers moved back behind her and rubbed his cheek. She knew he what he had said before in the dungeon of the vampire territory, about false hopes and trying to not give her the wrong idea. But it didn't matter what he said then because his actions were saying something so much different right now. And she realised that she was slightly more confused than ever.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games