Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:12 am
Chi Sohma
ouo <3
Do I need to post the cub I just got? Or?

Yeah you can post it. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:34 am
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Patheon
Rank: - ??? - ( Teacher or healer THEN teacher at the end )
Specialization: Master one day?
Youngling Clan: Dunno
Personality: For now she is a spriteful youngling of the pride who wants to play and learn. Which is her only concerns, she knows her litter mates are around but she doesn't concern too well with family except with her twin. They are nearly always joking.
( Future Plot )
I can see her getting in to a love hate relationship(or friendship) with a Sith possibly(?)- Then having to be apart and all these drama stuff up until she gets mature, probably will leave the pride for a short time then come back to be a Master and teach and be a very dedicated teacher and protector. The leaving pride is to straighten and mature her life after not being able to be a friend.
History:
N/A She doesnt have history yet. razz

Dizzy_Kat
Ah thank you! I was so excited to win him even with the gender confusion xd

I would totally plot with you, but Id have to see if you'd be interested.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:48 am
Chi Sohma
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Patheon
Rank: - ??? - ( Teacher or healer THEN teacher at the end )
Specialization: Master one day?
Youngling Clan: Dunno
Personality: For now she is a spriteful youngling of the pride who wants to play and learn. Which is her only concerns, she knows her litter mates are around but she doesn't concern too well with family except with her twin. They are nearly always joking.
( Future Plot )
I can see her getting in to a love hate relationship(or friendship) with a Sith possibly(?)- Then having to be apart and all these drama stuff up until she gets mature, probably will leave the pride for a short time then come back to be a Master and teach and be a very dedicated teacher and protector. The leaving pride is to straighten and mature her life after not being able to be a friend.
History:
N/A She doesnt have history yet. razz

So her current rank would be youngling. There are 6 different youngling clans. This is just the group your character starts learning in.

Ratels Clan: Brave and courageous
Maned Wolf Clan: Loyal and true of heart
Waterbuck Clan: Perceived tenacity
Snake Clan: Deep insight
Serval Clan: Proclivity for stealth
Klipspringers Clan: Agility and swiftness of foot

My girl is going to be going in the Serval clan. 3nodding

Usually Jedi specialize in one area, however I'll talk to Innocent about having your girl learn from both areas. I think it will be fine.

Also next time we both have free time I need to talk to you about some future plots for your girl. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 pm
I know about the clans but i dunno where she would be and hoping to know the familys before picking hers but if its about personality perceiving tendancies sound like someone who is aware? Im not sure about her suv clan Hon, i may have to roll a dice for it looool so since im on my phone ill wait til i get home to perfect my form. smile

Please inform me, pm me plot!!!!
You know how much i love those, itd help me direct her better maybe help with this subclan. wink

I wanted her to befriend a sith, she doesnt have to be taught in both though? But itd be cool if she did lol. Probably if we get that breeding with your sith girl, any cub . She has could help my plot and befriend her wink that means you need to get your girls rp up soon. smile  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:02 pm
I'll shoot you a pm tonight. 3nodding Heading to work soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:40 pm
So I have this lovely lady who is a confirmed seer. I'd love some RP if anyone would be interested. She's very upfront, honest, bold, aaand sarcastic. But fun. Any stage, up for anything.

Since she is a seer at some point I think it would be fun to see her get mixed up with a sith. -cough- For dramas and fun.  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:52 pm
Kallysto
So I have this lovely lady who is a confirmed seer. I'd love some RP if anyone would be interested. She's very upfront, honest, bold, aaand sarcastic. But fun. Any stage, up for anything.

Since she is a seer at some point I think it would be fun to see her get mixed up with a sith. -cough- For dramas and fun.

She's so pretty! *_* I have Akahana who could use a friend. She is a bit shy and reserved.

As far as sith go, well, I got some. I have some that are violent, but others who aren't. I would totally be up for one of mine to meet her if you're interested. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:54 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Kallysto

She's so pretty! *_* I have Akahana who could use a friend. She is a bit shy and reserved.

As far as sith go, well, I got some. I have some that are violent, but others who aren't. I would totally be up for one of mine to meet her if you're interested. 3nodding

Pssst. Your link is to Eeveelution Drinks.

o3o Still I'm down to RP with Aka.

We should talk more about your Sith, yes? I don't plan on her getting caught up with that for a while but I would love to hear more.  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:08 pm
Kallysto
R4gn0r0k IV
Kallysto

Pssst. Your link is to Eeveelution Drinks.

o3o Still I'm down to RP with Aka.

We should talk more about your Sith, yes? I don't plan on her getting caught up with that for a while but I would love to hear more.

lolz sorry about that. Here she is.

Well I have Majanga who is the big baddie of fluffyness. He would prefer to get jedi on his side then attack them.

Shyon is going to show up later and she's Majanga's little half sister. She's the type who would start chaos, step back and watch others struggle. She's at her deadliest when bored. xD

Daiyu is the nicest of my sith and doesn't really belong there. She's there to make sure Majanga is happy, she's super energetic and helpful, but has low self esteem.

Eiyani is serious and loves to fight and kill. She wouldn't actively seek to harm most characters (though if she sees jedi beads she'll most likely attack)

And Izrail who is a lovely ball of fail. He's not as strong as most of the pride members but he tries. He's Majanga's son and constantly is reminded that he is a failure. He doesn't like hurting anyone so instead he is on hunting duty most of the time.

I also have a few jedi as well. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:13 pm
Kallysto

Sis is always up for RP >w> We can backlog or do present stuff for sure! She's a hard-core Jedi enthusiast too, wants to be so Jedi she'll knock everyone's socks off XD So that could be fun later down the line >w> Sis vs sis  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:30 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

lolz sorry about that. Here she is.

Well I have Majanga who is the big baddie of fluffyness. He would prefer to get jedi on his side then attack them.

Shyon is going to show up later and she's Majanga's little half sister. She's the type who would start chaos, step back and watch others struggle. She's at her deadliest when bored. xD

Daiyu is the nicest of my sith and doesn't really belong there. She's there to make sure Majanga is happy, she's super energetic and helpful, but has low self esteem.

Eiyani is serious and loves to fight and kill. She wouldn't actively seek to harm most characters (though if she sees jedi beads she'll most likely attack)

And Izrail who is a lovely ball of fail. He's not as strong as most of the pride members but he tries. He's Majanga's son and constantly is reminded that he is a failure. He doesn't like hurting anyone so instead he is on hunting duty most of the time.

I also have a few jedi as well. xD

No problem. I snickered. Then I was thirsty.

I love her little paint brush taaaail. <3 Yus. They should be friends. Is she joining or has she been in the pride? o-o I ask because iirc Astrith grew up with the pride.

Oh and she's blind. I keep forgetting that.
Except. Seer. -cackles at the possibilities-

Edit: I forgot about all of the Sith you just posted. One moment. -derped-

Double Edit:
I think it could be fun to have some RPs with Izrail, her not realizing who he is and them becoming friends. Maybe when she's on a bead quest or something like that. Then she comes home and realize "...Oops. Um. Uh. Um. Wutdo?"

SilverLutz

Yeeesss.

I'd like to have a backlogged cubbin RP where she finds out she's a seer. Not sure how exactly, but they're cubs so shenanigans. OH ASTRITH.

She's mean.

How about an RP about sisters making competitive bets about what will happen and Astrith happens to be right about random things turning out how they turn out only to reveal she's been seeing them. >> She thought they were daydreams or summat like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:59 pm
Oooooh yes I like that idea! That would drive Xo bonkers XD Do you know what youngling group she's in? They could work on their requirements to become Padawans, too. I think Xo just needs one more...

Kallysto

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:00 pm
Kallysto

Akahana grew up in the pride as well. 3nodding I can start up a rp for them tomorrow? Akahana has never been around a seer when they've had their vision. That might be interest

Izrail <3 He's my favorite to rp. Them running into each other while on her bead quest sounds good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 pm
SilverLutz
Oooooh yes I like that idea! That would drive Xo bonkers XD Do you know what youngling group she's in? They could work on their requirements to become Padawans, too. I think Xo just needs one more...

Kallysto

She's a ratel. :3

I was just thinking perhaps we could turn it into a padawan requirement RP too. Somehow.

Which one did Xo need?

(P.S. Astrith loves that this drives her sister crazy. v_v It's funny to her. )  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:16 pm
Kallysto

She's a ratel. :3

I was just thinking perhaps we could turn it into a padawan requirement RP too. Somehow.

Which one did Xo need?

(P.S. Astrith loves that this drives her sister crazy. v_v It's funny to her. )

Ah, so is Xo! Perfect XD And I find it hilarious that they're pretty similar as far as apperance goes, but Xo is white and Astrith is 'dark' >W> FUFUFUFUUFFUUFUFUFUUF

She needs the last one, a small mission or encounter with the 'dark side' and she must defeat it.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff