Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:38 pm
"Mm.." Seto mumbled in agreement. He never had had any friends. He'd used everyone to protect Mokuba and to achieve the position he held to that day... Or...did he even still have that position? They would get rescued, of course.... He pushed that fear from his mind quickly.

Jounouchi had stopped crying awfully suddenly. It appeared to Seto that he was getting a hard 'I want to be alone' from the other boy. He saw a rock jutting out sharply from a nearby wall and he reached over and broke it off, wanting to look anywhere but at Jounouchi's torn face. THinking that JOunouchi didn't want to talk to him and then seeing that... 'I hope I'm not...salt in an open wound right now...' Seto thought, thinking about how in a way he was taking even more dignity from the blonde by just STANDING there and conversing with him.

He looked at the rock in his hands the next time he spoke. "Well...listen..." he started. What he wanted to say was that if Jou ever needed anything then he'd be there to listen--or at least he planned on it... 'WHY am I doing this?!'

But would that sound too wierd? Comming from his mouth? He most certainly had been doing the opposite to other in the past. Amist all of the thinking, he forgot that he'd even started the sentance so he never finished it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:54 pm

Jou stared at Kaiba, slightly confused. Now his head had made its way more around, so his focus was on Seto. He no longer cared that his eyes and knows were pink and puffy. The awkward vibe Kaibas was giving off was not hard to reconize. He hated to make Kaiba feel this strange and unconfortable, but it was hard to talk at the moment. He felt as if his entire soul had been crushed, nothing seemed important anymore, but was that true.

For some reason Jou was drawn to Kaiba. His presence alone made him feel more confortable. Was this only because this was the guy that saved his life. And another question was why did it matter anymore? At this rate, dying wouldnt be so bad, with how much guilt and loneliness he felt. Then why was he so grateful for Kaiba saving him. Maybe it was that he was seeing Kaiba differently now. Or it could be because Kaiba knew how it felt more then anyone else. But maybe..it was because Kaiba was something to live for.

Jous eye closed instantly, shaking the thought out of his head. He was thankful, but how was Kaiba worth living for. Up until now, Kaiba was his bully, a jerk, a know it all rich boy. But then why did he feel like he wanted to be close to him. Almost as if Kaiba held his life in his hands, and he needed to be close to feel that living was worth it. Wiping his eyes he looked more at Seto. His eyes giving a smile that his face refused to show.

"What is it Kaiba?" he asked confused.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:03 pm
Seto's attention snaped back to Jounouchi from the rock he held in his hands. Oh, was Jou really mad at him now for still being there? IT didn't seem like it but... 'well of course, his sister is dead, he doesn't want to talk to me...'

His thoughts trailed off when he found the other's eyes. Being wet, they shined brightly of a golden brown that Seto had never seen before. It was the most gorgeous thing that Seto had ever seen. And still, the blonde locks peaking from his head were clumped together. Everyone in the cave seemed to be wet but Jounou was soaked to the bone.

"Aren't you cold...?" he asked, his voice just barely above a whisper. His eyes were still locked on Jou's. It was almost as if they were hypnotizing him. He just couldn't take them away. When Jou looked back into his, it seemed unfathomable to do so anyway.

For seto, in that instant they were the only ones in the cave.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:44 pm

Jou stared at Seto, becoming lost in his eyes. He never noticed how deep of a blue they had been. No wonder everyone at school talked about how pretty his eyes were. Though he hated it as well, denying him a date at all, with everyone fawning over richie rich. He was unsure waht was wrong with him, but for some reason he needed to be close to Kaiba. It felt as if the guy was the only one who came even close to understanding. And at least Kaiba would understand somewhat on where he was coming from.

But this may have all been because their lives were in danger. Kaiba was never this nice to him, and may have never started if this insident never took place. That thought made his heart sank again, but he shook it away. There he was, judging Kaiba again. He had never really gotten the chance to know Kaiba well, how could he be sure of his attitude? Jou gulped a little, breaking their connection as his eyes shifted to Serenitys body. Kaiba had a point, he was rather cold. As resting next to a dead body did not help much. The thought made him shiver.

"Yeah..I am a little." he replied, voice still full of ice, but more gentle as the pain seeped into him.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:36 am
As soon as Jou broke eye contact, Seto felt like he'd suddenly experienced a rough grounding. For a brief moment, he where Jounouchi was. '...a little...'

Seto nodded shallowly but didn't say anything else. 'Mokuba has my jacket,' he remembered. He knew that there was no way that he'd take it away from him--the thought of doing so never crossed his mind. The only other thing he had was the shirt on his back--but then if he gave that to Jou, he'd be left without a shirt...and well, he wanted to keep his shirt. He and the blonde weren't really close enough for that anyhow... He'd give it to Mokuba, but he imagined Jou would refuse it.

Still not saying a word, he turned and moved back over to where Mokuba was sitting. Kneeling on the ground, he reached behind his brother and gathered one of the bags from the couple who'd been seated in front of them. Quickly, he unzipped it and started rifling through it. It seemed like everything in it had been packed in tightly. There were bandaids, medical tape, matches and such--it was home made safety kit essentially. He hoped that what he was looking for would be in this one, and he wouldn't have to go through the other one. (There were two right?) There were many zippers and compartments on it, and Seto went through all of them until he finally found it.

Wrapped up tight was a gray wool blanket. It seemed to be rolled really small, so Seto guessed that it was either very thin or not very large. Either way, it was something. Holding it in one hand, he shoved everything back into the bag. It didn't all fit very well because whomever had packed it had done an extraordinary job and Seto didn't really care about how well it fit back in. The zipper closed only half way, but Seto replaced it behind his brother before standing up from his squat to air the blanket out.

Since it wasn't in a plastic bag, the outer surface area was damp from the rain. Since it'd been rolled up so tightly however, not much of the blanket had gotten wet because the water couldn't get through the many layers of wool. It was just the edges and a stripe down the middle that were wet. He felt an odd sense of relief to see that it wasn't small and would probably fit a twin sized bed pretty comfortably. It was thinner--but wool was an excelent insulator.

"Here," he said, tossing it to the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:35 pm

Jou caught the blanket with his hands, looking down at it with his face flushing. The wool felt strange against his fingers, yet he could feel the warmth of it on his fingers. Looking back at Seto like a helpless kid, still hurt from his guilt yet now heartfilled with a strange feeling. Apart of him hoped that Kaiba would not leave him, but the other needed Serenity. Why he could not have both was uncertain to him.

"Thanks.." Jou whispered with what little breath he had left.

Wrapping himself in the blanket, covering all but his head in the grey material. Still sitting beside Serenity, huddled to himself. Looking back at Seto with a small smile, now on his face. Even though it was broken, it was still there, though he thought it would be awhile before he could smile again. Surprisingly, the blanket surrounded him in heat, causing his cheeks to turn a pale pink. It was rather cozy, but then the sudden thought of Seto next to him made him feel more confortable. he quickly rid the very thought though, what was he thinking, and why did it happen to be Seto?

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:48 pm
Seto turned his back to Jou and re-seated himself next to Mokuba under the coat. To acknowledge that he'd heard Jou's thanks, he'd nodded but only slightly.

He rested his head on the younger Kaiba, resting his eyes. "Your big brother is an idiot, you know that Mokuba?" he whispered. "A goofy idiot."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:03 pm

Mokuba smiled as his brother returned, also smiling due to his interation with Jou. It was nice to see a different side of his brother, the side he always knew was there. Apart of him was glad that his brother came back, but another hoped that he would have stayed with Jou. But he could understand that Jou may not want to be close to people at the moment, he would not want to be either.

Taking in the scent of his brothers hair, hsi smile small and full of joy. He rested on his brothers shoulder as he began to drift off. But his brothers voice pulled him out of sleep, an idiot? What was he talking about? It was a good thing to have gone over and tried, Jou seemed to have needed someone else to be there for him after feeling alone.

"What do you mean? Your not an idiot Seto." he whispered as he gazed up.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:02 pm
But Seto had already fallen asleep. It'd been yet another long day for him. The night before he'dn't gotten any rest until dawn--so this entire time he'd been running on perhaps four hours of sleep. For Seto, that wasn't so unusual... but it became a bit difficult when he did it six times in a row. Yes, he needed the vacation. How ironic it was that this 'vacation' wouldn't be what he percieved.

(If you don't understand, yourself, he was saying he was an idiot because he was at loss as to what to say to Jou. He felt akward so he felt stupid.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:28 pm

((No I know, Mokuba just did not. Alright, I have something cute for Moki to say, but its going to be extremely short. I think while we wait for others to reply so we can make it morning, we should just work on getting GBM far 3nodding ))

Mokuba looked to see his brothers eyes were shut. His breathing became settled and at rest. Looking to Jou, he seemed to have gone to sleep as well. He was propably out from crying so much. Not to mention that blanket looked pretty confortable. Once again snuggled near his sister, which made his heart ache for the boy. Getting food and setting a camp tomorrow would be a good idea. But in the meantime, he snuggled closer to Seto. Pulling the blanket more around them as he closed his eyes.

"Maybe now you will actually sleep in for a change." he whispered before nodding off himself.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:52 am
((sorry, uber busy right now gonk forgive me))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:53 pm

((No no, its alright, I understand everyone being busy. I have been busy too, so much so I disappeared for awhile. I know what its like 3nodding ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:49 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:20 am
Duke crawled deeper in the corner. "It's ******** freezing..." he mumbled, as he went into fetal(?) position.
(just showing I'm here. smile )  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:42 pm
Okay, you know what....?

THE NEXT CRAPPY MORNING...

When Seto awoke, his face was laying on the same ground his stomach was. When he opened his eyes and lifted his head he felt an odd sort of suction on the side that had been on the ground. Slowly, he opened his eyes and found that he was staring at a perfect imprint of the side of his face in a thick puddle of mud.

Above him somewhere, a bird cheered and flapped it's wings. Leaves floated to the ground but what had started Seto was the sound of it. "Ugh, where am I?" He sat upright and allowed his eyes to adjust to the incredible brightness of his surroundings. He brought his hand to the side of his face and groaned when he saw mud on his fingertips. Was it on all of his face? No... just the right side... And it stunk. It smelled like dead moldy grass and bird crap. Then he felt a chill run down his back as some of the guck moved in his ear. He was in the process of trying to get it out when he jumped as if someone had just smacked him.

"Mokuba!" He jumped up to his feet and looked around for any sign of his brother. It suddenly did not matter that he now felt, smelled, heard and tasted organic waste. It took only a few heart racing seconds to see the cave though, and his pulse slowed again. Slowly he picked himself up. "Why am I out here...?" he asked himself, trying to get some of the mud off of his right arm. "I must have been dreaming again. Not that I can remember what it was of. No, that would just make sense. That would be too easy..."

"Tch. But sarcasm wont get me anywhere either." What time was it? The sun was kinda high in the sky...Slowly, he pulled some twigs out of his hair and folds of his shirt. "I need coffee...."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff