Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
-- New Member Welcome -- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:22 pm
Lady Lokii
Funkyblueeyes
Lady Lokii
Thats pretty amazing that you've worked on some big names, you must be good at what you do!

I'm 25, have been engaged for 3 years this September and am currently a stay at home mom of an almost 2 year old. I'm trying to become someone who successfully makes money off of surveys online but its very dull.

I tried doing that briefly! Then I gave up because 90% of the time you get like a half hour into them and then they disqualify you.
yea its not a lot of fun thats for sure lol but i guess it keeps me busy and makes me feel like i'm contributing.

We dont want to put my daughter into daycare and its really hard to find jobs with the hours I want.

Hhaha yeah I can imagine! I try to make a little extra spendy money off putting stuff on mugs on zazzle but it's not very lucrative unless you're putting full time hours into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:23 pm
Wistlie
Hey!!!!!!!! My name is Wist, used to be known as wally, how it do people.

Hope to be acquainted with people everywhere, but as the title of the guild suggests, holy ******** im weird. Maybe in an overbearing way.

Anyways! I have a 3ds, so Ill post my fc here if anyone wants to play pkmn smash or anything like that! (Btw i love games, including zOMG here biggrin )

Video games are one of my fav things! Welcome to the guild.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:24 pm
Ignesco
Hello. Just a fellow freak strolling by, trying to kill the eternal loneliness somewhat.

Had an account on Gaia for a long time, but I've only started being active again recently. I always used to keep to myself to the point where even posting like this on a forum terrified me, to be honest. Going into your sophomore year of college and still being ridiculously quiet isn't the best idea, though, so I'm trying to work on it.

Also, I cuss like a sailor with tourettes and am generally hyper-dramatic. sweatdrop Hoping to make a friend, or two, haha~

Heya welcome to the guild!

At least in a forum like this, you're entirely anonymous so you don't have to be shy. You're completely incognito, like a super spy!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:26 pm
AwkwardSpy
Hello! Im a new member so.....Make me feel Welcome!
Im a 27 year old latino who just returned from a long retirement! mrgreen

Welcome to the guild!
Retirement is for suckas. The trick is to just take a brief hiatus, just long enough to make people miss you and then come back with a fiery vengeance!!!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Starving Filmmaker

Mega Loiterer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:02 pm
I'm Matt, 21. I've been on Gaia since 2009 but my active periods probably only amount to a few years. I logged back on for the first time in a while today and wanted to get back to finding an active discussion board.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:57 pm
Xenar1
MangoisDelicious
I feel like I have?
Is it like Log Horizon but the mc is a skeleton? Also I've seen pictures of the yandere girl haha, but I don't know anything at all about it.

I do not know enough of log horizon to say.

On the final day of a virtual MMO Monmoga stayed till the last second when the MMO shut down. He is an elder lich who is the leader of an old guild. Long story short instead of closing he, his guild and the stuff in it was transported to another world. He spends a lot of personal time trying to find his old guildmates, he appears to have given up on that by book 10 (what fans hope will be the grand finally to season 3)
Hi sorry I was away for the weekend sweatdrop
Yeah that sounds a little bit like Log Horizon, I'll check it out at some point although I'm a bit burned out from watching anime lately  

ChortlingPig

Asentiel

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:54 pm
Hi! I'm Asentiel, I'm 20, female, pansexual,
and the last hangout guild I joined, I was scared off by 3 (considerably older)
Gaians that kept trying to flirt with me and told me nasty things about themselves. So as long as that doesn't happen again, things should be fine.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:52 pm
Asentiel
Gaians that kept trying to flirt with me and told me nasty things about themselves. So as long as that doesn't happen again, things should be fine.

Nah. We just sick Velociraptors on each other.  

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:06 am
Asentiel

Hahahah that's kind of amazing.

This guild hasn't been particularly problematic, but of the few things I have come across, sexually aggressive members is not one of them rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:30 am
Hello~ I'm Ashe.
I just joined. I'm twenty something. I'm looking for a place to hangout and make some friends. I enjoy drawing and Doctor Who.  

Strawberry Dumplin

Tiny Kitten

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:38 am
Noodlerella
Hello~ I'm Ashe.
I just joined. I'm twenty something. I'm looking for a place to hangout and make some friends. I enjoy drawing and Doctor Who.

What a coincidence! This is a place to hangout and make friends!

Welcome to the guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:40 am
Funkyblueeyes
Noodlerella
Hello~ I'm Ashe.

What a coincidence! This is a place to hangout and make friends!

Welcome to the guild 3nodding

Sounds purrrfect then. cat_3nodding  

Strawberry Dumplin

Tiny Kitten

Sugoi Hidoi

Ghost Husband

11,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:20 pm
Oi~ Been a long time since I've been in another guild. Sorry if I'm not super chatty. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:21 pm
Sugoi Hidoi
Oi~ Been a long time since I've been in another guild. Sorry if I'm not super chatty. lol

Hiya! Yeah guilds can be hard to keep up with. But this one's 11 years old so even if you vanish for a bit and come back, chances are good it'll still be here! Hahaha at this rate it'll outlive us all!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sugoi Hidoi

Ghost Husband

11,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:23 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sugoi Hidoi

Hiya! Yeah guilds can be hard to keep up with. But this one's 11 years old so even if you vanish for a bit and come back, chances are good it'll still be here! Hahaha at this rate it'll outlive us all!

Gotcha capn'~ I'll try and be active when I can. wahmbulance  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces