Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:07 pm
Tara de Draiocht
SoA Name: Myrina
Uncert: here
Edit Request(s): Pixie hair and more fuller hair along her tail.
Anything else: She is from Ela. (loves tough and tumble; play in the mud kind of gal)

Sorry for the delay. sweatdrop I hope this is what you were looking for. I've never drawn pixie hair before. If it's not just let me know.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:29 pm
Quaji
Sorry for the delay. sweatdrop I hope this is what you were looking for. I've never drawn pixie hair before. If it's not just let me know.

User Image

She is adorable!! I love her <33  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:33 pm
Cajanic
SoA Name: Baridi
Uncert: Uncert
Edit Request(s): He has no personality or anything. I'm surprised he had a name. So what you want to do with him is entirely CC. Happy, sad, fluffy, scruffy- it's entirely your call.
Anything else:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:03 pm
Mogami
SoA Name: Maera
Uncert: Uncert
Edit Request(s): Friendlier eyes/content [removed](I realize it might be a little difficult with all those spots on her eyebrow)
Anything else: This girl is at peace with the world. =]

I hope I got that right. I wasn't sure if you wanted more then that. sweatdrop
User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:34 pm
SoA Name: Hima
Uncert: X
Edit Request(s): CC - I would like to see a bit more wispiness to her tail tuft. But other than that, it's all up to you! I'll pay for any type of edits you choose to do.
Anything else: She's a super serious girl, and doesn't really accept weakness from others. If she finds weakness in you, she's going to tell you in the most brutally honest way she can.

|| If this is no longer open, please excuse my post xD ||

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:46 pm
It's absolutely perfect. =]  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:16 pm
Depawsit
Edit Request(s): CC - I would like to see a bit more wispiness to her tail tuft. But other than that, it's all up to you! I'll pay for any type of edits you choose to do.
Anything else: She's a super serious girl, and doesn't really accept weakness from others. If she finds weakness in you, she's going to tell you in the most brutally honest way she can.

I was thinking about adding claws, but I figured I'd leave that up to you. If you want me to add them, just let me know~ <3
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:21 pm
Quaji
Depawsit

I was thinking about adding claws, but I figured I'd leave that up to you. If you want me to add them, just let me know~ <3
User Image

Ha! She's so perfect!

You can add the claws if you'd like. It would definitely fit her personality, and add the level of fear i'm looking for C:

Thank you so much Quaji!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:32 pm
Depawsit
Ha! She's so perfect!

You can add the claws if you'd like. It would definitely fit her personality, and add the level of fear i'm looking for C:

Thank you so much Quaji!
Version with claws~  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Quaji

She came out so perfect *w*

You rock Quaji, but I wish you'd let me pay you XD

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:39 pm
Haha, no, no. I'd feel bad taking payments for these. It's great practice with various styles and just making others happy is enough of a payment for me. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:16 pm
OMG, he is brilliant. XD This is a fabulous way to get ideas for characters!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:25 pm
SoA Name: Minoes
Edit Request(s): Facial edits would be adored and a bit more fluffiness in her tail as well. ;3
Anything else: Minoes is a very prim and proper young lioness. She's definitely not one to be found tracking throughout the mud. She can also be very, very stubborn at times.
Here's an image of who's she's based upon if it would help with the facial edits. Feel free to do something with her little mane as well.
The kittycat with the blue accessories
X

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:57 am
SoA Name: Mandara'Smriti
Uncert: [ Here ]
Edit Request(s): Give him the Barbary lion look.
Anything else: He used to live in the mountains, and is quite forgetful about his looks.  

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games