Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:58 pm
Kendall chuckled and then gently moved Kyria so she was standing beside him instead. "Father, may I present the woman who has allowed me to return home: Miss Kyria." he said, a proud smile on his face.

The king sat back down rather heavily. "Leave us." he ordered his guards, eyes wide as he waved them off.

"My leige?" one of them questioned.

"GO!" the king demanded. The guards were quick to leave.

It was only after they had left that the king stood up again and took a few shaking steps forward before he ran to embrace his son.

Kendall hugged his father back, before sending a small smile at Kyria as though to say, 'See? He's harmless.'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:22 pm
Kyria flinched at the raised voice of the king. She gave a tiny whimper when Kendall moved to her side, opening her up to attack, but when they embraced she smiled shyly. She eyed the older male though, her smile soft. "I am glad I was able to assist in helping you both reunite." She replied to Kendall.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:37 pm
The king released his son and then turned and knelt before Kyria. "I owe you a grave apology. I hunted you and your sister for years and yet you were the one who enabled my son's return home. Anything you ask for, it shall be yours. The finest jewels in my treasury, the best land, a ladyship for you and your sister . . . I cannot repay you enough."

Kendall coughed. "Father, think before you make promises." he muttered, rather ashamed. The common people were starving from the war, and though Kyria did deserve anything she could ask for, there were other problems to solve before making rash promises. Namely, the war with Permandra.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Kyria blushed softly. "All I ask is for the people to be fed, the Kingdoms at peace and for people to stop hunting myself and my sister. We deserve to live, fall in love and have our own families. Not to be hunted like feral animals." She held Kendalls hand her eyes soft as she kissed his cheek. "The Prince of the Kingdom in which you are at war with, is by my sister's side, I'm sure you can start repairing things with him."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:29 pm
Kendall smiled and kissed Kyria on the head. "You know you can as for something a bit more selfish. The kingdom does owe you and your sister a great debt. Not only in apology for hunting you, but as a thank you. You have allowed me to reveal myself when I was unable to before. Your sister stopped the attack of the Permandran King. It is good that you think of the people before yourself, but that is my job as the future ruler." he said, chuckling. "Have a selfish moment if you want." he teased her lightly.

The king just watched. He would hear the whole story in time, hopefully once his son sent the girl away to go tend to her sister. The messenger bird which bore the story had arrived only shortly before Kendall and his party had. Which was the only reason why the king had allowed them in. There were valuable people accompanying Kendall. Even if the prince had turned out to be an impostor, it would have been stupid to keep them out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:42 pm
Kyria thought about it. Her face screwed up in thought. Well. . . She attempted to think about it. Pain threatened to make her faint. "Well. . .I already have my selfish thing." She replied to Kendall clutching him tight. "You."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:47 pm
Kendall blushed and then smiled, embracing her in return. "Then you can have me. Forever if you wish it." he whispered, before jumping as his father clapped his hands.

"I approve the match! When shall we hold the wedding?" the old man asked, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:04 pm
Kyria smirked. "I have the ring don't I?" She squeaked when she heard the clapping. Her face bright red. "Eep." She mewed clinging to Kendall. "I forgot he was there." She admitted blushing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:22 pm
Kendall laughed a bit shakily. "To be honest, so did I for a few moments." he whispered back to her, but he couldn't help grinning.

Kendall's father chuckled. "Lost in each other's eyes no doubt. I'll forgive you this time. Now, Miss Kyria, was it? Why don't you go visit your sister. I have my best healers tending to her. And Kendall, I expect you will be telling me the whole story behind your disappearance." he said, growing rather jovial with just the knowledge that his son was home at long last. And maybe he would even live long enough to be a grandfather.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:45 pm
Kyria nodded and kissed Kendall deeply. "Be safe." She whispered before leaving to go see her sister. Once she was out of their sight she held the wall. Dizzy. . .So dizzy. . . Crap where was the healer's rooms? Maybe if I pass out they'll take me there. . .yeah. . .lets do that. Kyria could feel herself sliding down the wall then laid on the ground panting in pain. Music. . .So loud. . . so chaotic. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:56 pm
As Kyria passed out, Arisa stirred. "Nngh . . ." she groaned, the pain in her shoulder flaring up with consciousness. "Kyria?" she queried, sensing that something was wrong with her twin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:31 pm
"Hey." Tyrion coaxed. "Don't try to move. It's okay. Kyria is with Kendall-" His words were cut short as a guard burst in with Kyria in his arms. "I found her passed out in the hallways." He grated putting her on the bed.

"Then again. . .maybe no." Tyrion replied blinking.

Kyria didn't know how long she'd been on the floor, she'd heard muffled cries of alarm and the rapid cooling of her back from the floor. "Kendall." She breathed as she passed out watching big hands reaching toward her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:42 pm
"T-Tyrion?" Arisa stammered out, blinking a bit as she tried to struggle to awareness. "I . . . I stopped it then?" she asked, apparently having a bit of short term amnesia as to how she had become unconscious in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:49 pm
Tyrion smiled. "Yes. You did. You got hurt though, which was silly. I could have taken him." He chuckled and tucked her back into bed. "We're in Kendall's Castle." He added. "You're in the healer's rooms. So is Kyria. She apparently passed out in the hallway." He turned to the guard. "Best tell Kendall. . .or he'll get cross."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:07 am
The guard saluted and left, presumably to go tell Kendall. Arisa, however, was frowning. "You couldn't. You didn't. He got under your guard . . ." she muttered before she tried to push herself upright. That was when she noticed it. Her eyes went wide and she looked over at her limp arm in horror. "I . . . I can't feel it. It's . . . I can't move it!" she exclaimed, starting to hyperventilate in panic. "My arm! I can't feel my arm!" She was definitely panicking.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games