Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:02 pm
Klaus brushed his step mother aside without a second thought. He was beyond her reach now. All he wanted was power. He had them all to the ground. "See this father? Who's your favourite now?" He bellowed about to strike his mother dead. Three weeping angels stood in his way. "No! You will not stop me!" He roared cutting them down only to have the time energy they'd saved up throw him ten seconds into the past shortly after knocking Tamera to the ground. Rose prayed it would be enough time for her daddy to come save the day. She didn't know if she could fight Klaus on her own. She was going to find out. Klaus swiped out at Rose who ducked and pushed him back with all her strength. "Enough big brother!" She cried begging him to stop. "Please. Who's going to read me stories? Who's going to frighten the monsters from under my bed?" She sobbed with each hit to him. "You know dad won't! Please come back to us!"

"I will not! I have come too far for you to stop me now!" He roared. "I will consume our mother's soul and have enough power to kill our father!"
"Please big brother." Rose sobbed around a cough of blood. "I'm scared."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:20 pm
Demetrius hit the area between Klaus in the others let a comet hitting the earth. A cloud of smoke appeared before dissipating as he stood tall, facing his oldest son. His hands were in his pockets as he watched Damien rush to Tamera's aide while the woman was trying to get back up. He then turned to see Ellyone, beaten fairly badly as another baby was in her womb. It visibly disturbed him that she had taken on another lover, but dismissed the thought as he turned back to Klaus, "You are my son, though you seem to think that taking Ellyone's soul will make you able to kill me. Well, my son, i'm afraid you are mistaken. And besides," Demetrius glanced at Rose and Rein before turning back to Klaus, "You're turning into a threat to my other children. I will not kill you, but I won't let you kill Ellyone or hurt my children."

"Klaus, stop this!" Tamera shouted as Damien held her back, "This isn't you! You're not a monster!"

"Go to Ellyone, Mother," Leila ushered Tamera.

Tamera then saw her angelic love on the floor, Rose by her side. She rushed to Ellyone, holding the pregnant woman in her arms as best as she could, "Ellie! Say something, Ellie!"

Tears formed in Tamera's eyes as her heart began to break, "Don't make me go through this alone anymore, I love you, say anything please..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 pm
Ellyone looked up weakly smiling at Tamera. "Not dreaming you?" She hissed in pain holding her belly. Her eyes moved to the scene and she tried not to whimper in pain. She saw the Look on Demetrius' face and reached out for him. "It's not what you think!" She croaked then curled up in pain the weeping angels immediately surrounded her, Rose and Tamera as a line of defense.

"Oh but you're wrong father." Klaus purred. "Devouring Ellyone will make me powerful enough to kill you. I've lived long enough to know you love her even if you won't admit it to the world. I know if I kill mother you will not be calm enough to kill me." He turned his eyes to Rein who was so beaten he'd lost consciousness. Rose was suffering a black eye and a broken nose and Ellyone looked minutes from death. "It's funny how you call them your children yet you only ever were a father to Damien. Maybe if you'd given a damn about Rose and her fear that your enemies would come to kill her at night you'd have been doing what I did for a long time. Well. . . not long for you you've been here. I on the other hand was thrust 1600 years in the past. And believe me they weren't wasted." Klaus grinned cruelly. "You may not want to kill me, but I will kill you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:13 pm
"Klaus," Leila stood next to Demetrius, "You can't kill Demetrius. I don't care if you do, but you know our shared mother couldn't lose him."

"He doesn't care," Damien stood in front of Klaus, "He never cared, and there was no reason for you to hate me because I was born. I wasn't given the option to be the one our father paid more attention to, but I was and that's it. At least you had the others loving you, the only ones who loved me were Leila, my mother and my father. You had your siblings, you even had my mother's love."

"Both of you, stand aside," Demetrius pulled them away from him, "This is not your fight."

"I fight for my human mother and my siblings," Leila pulled away from Demetrius, then turned to Klaus, "I don't want to hurt you, but I can. Don't make me, I know Rose and Rein wouldn't want me ******** them," Damien spat as his black aura appeared, "I want him dead, you've never even tried to be the brother I needed."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 pm
Ellyone's scream echoed through the room before Klaus could even open his mouth. She clutched her swollen belly in agony. "No! Not now!" She cried curling up. Rose let out a cry trying to calm her mother but nothing worked. Pain ripped through Ellyone's body more than she could handle. She needed to heal but the strain of everything was too much. "How could any one love a pebble in their shoe?" Klaus addressed Damien coldly. Rose stood from her position and pushed passed the stone angels to Klaus and slapped him. "How dare you talk to Damien that way!" She hissed then she turned to her father cheeks red with bruising and stress. "Just because you were a jerk doesn't mean I hate you. And I-" She gasped "Rein!" She cried racing to her twin who'd opened his eyes and staggered to her. "No sis it's not safe for you!" He croaked falling on her.

"How sweet. The family finally loves you Damien. You got your wish." Klaus' cruel smile returned. "But be a good little pet and step aside the adults need to play now and your destiny is about to be born."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:57 pm
"A demon father willingly lets their son kill them," Demetrius recited as he stepped forward towards Klaus, "In order for their love for their son to be known. A demon father never truly loves their son until that moment when their life is being taken by the very son they created."

He looked to Damien for a moment, "I did make you my favorite, you were the one I waited for," he then turned to Klaus, "You, my first born, had a title all to yourself that I gave you. Kill me, Klaus, and let it be you who receives the love I deprived from you."

Tamera held Ellyone close before going in between her legs, "Leila, hold her down."

Leila obeyed her human mother and using all her strength to keep Ellyone's arms down. Tamera then looked back up at Ellyone, "Breathe, my love, then push as hard as you can. This won't be a long birth."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:14 pm
Ellyone screamed in agony her strength though halved still over-powered her eldest daughter however two Angels assisted Leila from the protective circle. One smiled at Leila and continued to assist as Ellyone continued to scream and push.

"You still don't get it." Klaus growled. "I don't want to be the only one with your love." He paced back and forth. "I wanted us all to have your love. For you to acknowledge us all as great demons even if our blood was tainted by our mother." The more they talked the more he seemed to calm. "No. It doesn't matter. You cannot die yet. Mother still needs you. Your favourite will need you. The child that will be born will be the one to kill you." He seemed to be talking only to himself now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:25 pm
"My love for my children has always been the same," Demetrius spoke calmly, "A demon father always has his favorites. I was the favorite for my father, that is why I was the one allowed to kill him. My many siblings acknowledged this. But, none of you were brought up in a demon's life."

"Lets just kill him, Father," Damien growled, but calmed when he saw the stern look Demi gave him.

"Demons do not kill their siblings, we have enough of other creatures hunting us as it is," Demetrius then neared Klaus, "You are not a boy anymore, you are a man now. You, the one who raised Rose and Rein with your mother, the one who was the first to stand against me when I walked away. If you wish for my return, I will return to your mother with open arms, and protect the family I have created without qualms."

"Push more!" Tamera ordered, then noticed Leila on the side with her hands glowing, "Leila?"

"I can heal, Mother, just don't make a big deal out of it," Leila commented as she did her best to keep the bloodloss to a minimum.

"C'mon, Ellie, you're doing great," Tamera encouraged her lover.

It took some time and a lot of effort, but the infant was born. Tamera used her clothes to wipe off the blood from the infant before handing the naked baby to Ellie, "Your baby, Ellie, is healthy."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:34 pm
Ellyone held her daughter in her arms. "So human." She whispered paler than before. The infant waled out now that she could breathe. A Weeping Angel took hold of Demetruis wrist frozen in place. "You are wanted father." Klaus said absently. "I will fade into a memory. Begone from here. Take them back to their home. They do not belong here."

"Naomi." Ellyone whispered to the squawking infant. "My little Naomi." Ellyon'es breaths were panting. Almost as if she were forcing herself to stay awake. "Next time. I'll listen to you when you say don't move." She said to Leila her eyes dropping.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:39 pm
Tamera watched as Demetrius walked over. It was time for them to be together like they should have from the beginning. She pulled herself away from Ellie to let Demetrius see the child. Tamera felt something different in her heart. She still loved Ellie, but it didn't disturb her as much as it did Demi that she had someone else's baby. Tamera went over to Klaus as Leila went over to Rein to heal him up. The immortal human felt more safe now that it seemed Klaus was calmer, "Klaus, come home with us. You've been gone for far too long. Rose and Rein would certainly love to see you come back, and I would too."

Damien approached his human mother from behind, "As long as you promise not to hurt anyone."

"Damien," Tamera scolded, causing him to look away, "Grab Gabriel for me. We're all going back."

Demetrius sat next to Ellyone as she held the baby. He hated it immediately, but his eyes were transfixed on Ellyone. Though he didn't care for the child, he loved this woman with all of his heart. Demetrius pulled Ellyone onto his lap so he could get a better look at Naomi, "Your daughter looks a little like you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:47 pm
Ellyone curled against Demetrius still holding her daughter protectively in her arms. "She does. Though unlike our children she wasn't born of love." Ellyone took a deep breath trying to stay awake. "I was angry, and upset. I didn't mean to hurt you. I actually only wanted to drown my sorrow with mead I had no intention of taking a human to bed. . . he didn't survive long either. Once he'd released I ate his soul. I didn't find out about Naomi until later. The whole time I was wishing it was you beneath me and not the human. I'm so sorry." The infant had gone to sleep but her eyes opened when Damien spoke her unfocused eyes just continued staring.

Klaus shook his head. "I cannot. If I return with you I will be in the way of Damien and his destiny." He looked Damien up and down. "You and Rein must protect the girls. Men will seek their hands. None are good enough for them. Protect them. And try to keep Ellyone out of trouble. She acts like she hates you but she doesn't know you, Be nice to her and she'll do the same."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm
"No, you will come home," Tamera approached him and took his hand gently, her voice was soft and stern as she gazed up at him, "I'm tired of all of us being separated. Did you not once wish you were back with us when you were sent away to the Dark Ages? I thought of all of us together when I left to protect Damien, I thought of all of us in our home together every day."

Leila walked up to her human mother from behind, her light eyes on Klaus, "You should come back. Rein and Rose would love to have you back."

"Don't worry about my destiny," Damien spoke lightly as he kept his gaze on the ground, "I'll do what I like..."

He felt an odd connection, slight tension, feeling in the air.

"I forgive your actions," Demetrius held the infant in his arms, "She certainly is..human. No more children, however. Four is more than plenty."

He called over to Leila to return and handed the infant over to her to hold as well as Tamera's toddler. Demetrius picked up Ellyone before joining the little conversation between Tamera and his eldest son, "It's your choice in the end regardless with this human says or what the others say. You know each of them wants you to return as well as I."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:28 pm
Klaus sighed and looked over at Rose. She refused to look at him. Her focus only on her brother. "What say you Rose?" He asked.
"Go Jump." She hissed as she healed her brother. Ellyone held Demetrius close watching as something inside Klaus broke at what his sister said. Ellyone knew no matter what they all said it was Rose who held his decision on whether he'd return with them or not. "Rose please." Ellyone croaked.
"No! I nearly lost my twin because of him!" she threw herself at Klaus claws out looking more like Demetrius in that moment then ever before. He let her tackle him to the ground and let her beat him. "Rose." Ellyone growled. "Enough."
"No!" Rose sobbed. "If he dies. . . I'll hate you forever!!!" Rose screamed at Klaus  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:49 pm
"Leila," Tamera looked to her eldest daughter.

Leila handed Demetrius the infant Naomi and Gabriel back to Tamera. She went back to Rein to see that his condition was getting better thanks to Rose's healing, but now he needed his final touches. Rose's healing abilities were stronger than Leila's because of both of Rose's angelic and demonic traits. Leila, only half angel, was more knowledgeable on her healing because she had to train harder and longer for that ability. Leila placed her hands over Rein's body and searched for any more internal bleeding or broken bones. Thankfully, Rose had saved his life.

"He'll live a long time after this," Leila commented as she checked his pulse, "This wasn't Rein's fight. He shouldn't have put himself in a dangerous position when it's obvious he couldn't win."

"There's no point in placing blame," Tamera gave her daughter a stern look, then turned back to Rose, "I know you're upset with Klaus for hurting Rein, but he's still your brother. He'd rather die than have Rein killed."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:06 pm
Rose hissed angrily. "Klaus should have known Rein wasn't strong enough to take him on yet."
"It was his choice to fight me-" Klaus began as Rose hit him again.
"Shut up! You have no voice here!" They all blinked and suddenly Rose was off Klaus and a few feet away from them. A weeping angel had pulled her off and was giving her what looked like a soundless scolding one hand on her shoulder the other holding up one finger at eye level. Rose just stared shocked.

"Rose, I think they want you to forgive your brother too." Ellyone said watching Demetrius wondering how he'd take having a child that wasn't his just dumped in his arms. She also eyed Damien who seemed to be acting stranger than usual. It didn't matter what would matter is if her eldest would come home. She glanced at Rose who'd sighed. "Fine. He can come home." Then returned to her brother's side.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games