Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:39 pm
Oscar stood outside to smoke his cigarette until he scented a familiar lycan approaching the gate. The male vampire remained where he stood as Liam walked back to the castle, "Well, is she alive?"

"She killed a good number of people, but yeah she lives," Oscar shrugged, "I did my part of the deal, now you have to do yours."

Liam sighed as he kept his gaze firm on Oscar, "You know Anya isn't going to like this."

"She's the only one," Oscar stood up, tossing the butt of his cigarette into the rocks, "Now set me free from this hell."

The lycan took a deep breath before pulling out a bottle containing crimson liquid, "This is the blood of another original vampire that has long since been killed by my pack. Drinking this blood will set you to his coven that has long since dispersed. In a way, you're free."

Oscar didn't hesitate before guzzling down the thick liquid. The scent of Conrad was no longer within him. Liam frowned as he watched Oscar toss the bottle to the ground before leaving for good. The lycan rushed inside, following the scent of his mate until he reached the dungeon to see that they had placed her in a cage, "Emma!"

Liam tore open the cage doors and thrusted himself onto Emma, holding her back from the open door with all of his strength, "You can turn back, Emma, you have that power within you to fight the beast!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:48 pm
Adele kept the other's back as Liam rushed in. She noticed almost right away the effect Liam had on her granddaughter. And for that she was pleased.

The beast, for a moment fought against Liam. But something inside it recognized him has her Alpha and mate and she calmed dramatically. She whimpered and wrapped her arms around him pressing her face on his neck as her shoulder shook. "Don't leave me again." She whispered in a gravelly voice. "I can't do this without you. Don't leave me again."

"She's right Liam." Adele growled letting the vampires go when she thought it was safe. "You were unwise to leave her alone so soon after mating. Unlike us, other's who were subjected to her lack of control did not survive. And I doubt we'd survive again if you left her to go take care of pack business. It would be best, for her safety and ours if you took her with you from now on. Or next time you return we'll all be dead."

"I'm going to change my dress." Contessa said absently. "I don't want the court seeing me like this." Emma snapped her head at her other grandmother and gave a low threatening growl but clung tight to Liam. She couldn't believe she felt so much hatred for the vampiress yet she did. And she didn't know why when she didn't hate her father or Anya.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:01 pm
"My father would leave my mother for months on end to tend to his duties," Liam ran his fingers through Emma's hair, "It's only the same that I must fulfill my own duties like my father did before. Being my mate makes you Beta in my pack, and Alpha-Female as well. You have to be stronger next time, Emma. For now, let's just go eat something and get through the night. And what court?"

"Liam, where is Oscar?" Anya asked as she tried to find his scent, "Did he just disappear?"

"Anya.." Liam glanced away, "He just went for a walk, he'll be back."

Anya knew better. Oscar left without even saying goodbye. Her gaze became downcasted at the thought of knowing he was happier away from them. She smiled up at Conrad before leaving the dungeon area, the fresh air would do her some good.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:25 pm
"It's different for a half breed." Adele growled. "You cannot measure the will of a full blood against that of a half blood!"
"Thanks for the vote of confidence Mame." Emma growled holding Liam tighter.
Conrad straightened himself and stalked to the cell. "The court of vampires had come to meet you and your mate. Mainly your mate. It would be best if you two got cleaned up. They'll be arriving any minute."

"Well aren't you a pretty little flower." A smooth yet slightly seedy voice purred behind Anya. "Please tell me that you're the princess everyone is talking about. A powerful but beautiful creature. Or are you the mudblood Bride of the king? Either way you're attractive." The man was tall, well dressed with a long thick copper coloured braid running over his left shoulder to his hip. His red eyes told many things, hunger, lust, and a betrayer to the core.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 pm
Anya remained stoic to the rude comment he made about her lineage. A mudblood, eh? Anyone that knew her would know that she was proud of her lineage and even more proud of her creation. Anya gave a simple look over her shoulder, the back of her dress had a long v-neck to just the middle of her back. She barely turned before looking the handsome man over, "I am Anya, bride of Kind Conrad, and yes, by your means of description, the mudblood bride."

She turned fully and loosely crossed her arms. If Oscar were here, he wouldn't allow such words to be spoken, but he wasn't and she would just have to deal with the blows. Anya, deciding that this man had no desire to converse with her, spoke elegantly, "Princess Emma and her mate will be attending soon enough, they're currently discussing other matters. If you excuse me, I will be enjoying the night air."

Anya turned and left the male vampire alone in the lobby to go outside to the gardens.

Liam picked Emma up, "Alright, let's get dressed first then we'll eat."

He carried Emma up down a back hallway to stay away from any guests that might be entering. The fact that Emma did go crazy while he was away did concern him. Then again, being mated for life with her meant that he would be accepting of that no matter what. Liam took Emma to her room and placed her on the bed, "I'm not mad at you for what happened, I'm not used to your breed since I haven't met anyone else like you before. Then again, it'd be unfortunate for me if I hadn't met you."

The lycan went to her bedroom door, "I'll meet you downstairs, i'm going to put on something appropriate for the classy party downstairs."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:04 pm
Emma clung tight as they walked to her room. What made her sad most was that he hadn't moved in with her yet. However, it did give her the opportunity to . . . dress. . . for the occasion. She tored open her box pulling out thigh high platform boots with buckles and spikes and chains tossing them around her before taring off her clothes putting on fishnets and a tutu like black skirt it's chiffon stopping at her mid thighs while the rest flared out a little. She put on a black leather corset then upper arm bands and just before putting on the fingerless gloves did her make up how a werewolf female taught her. then she did up her hair and put on a black wig that stopped half way down her neck she put on jewellery around her wrists and long earrings but left her face alone. She needed to get across to the vampires, yes she was one of them but that didn't meant she should be taken lightly. She made sure her outfit announced she was scary. If that didn't the scars on her back would.

The man smirked. "You're a feisty young thing aren't you?" He teased then nodded. "Very well. I will leave you be. Until midnight then." He grinned. He gave her ten minutes of air as he left to the main hall. He absently wondered what this princess would be like and what had possessed her to think of marrying a Lycan? If the rumours were true.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 pm
Anya remained outside. The court was there to see Emma and Liam, she was only the recent bride of Conrad. Then again, she felt more out of place there without Oscar to make some type of comment. Her fingers gently caressed a rose that had bloomed the other day, she missed the simpler days of just going to a class, seeing Oscar, and knowing what to expect. Here, anything could happen at any given moment.

She sighed softly before taking a seat nearby, gazing up at the moon. The night better go by quickly or she might find herself hiding from the entire court all night long.

Liam wore a tradition lycan outfit, a rich brown tank top and and cut off pants. Well..not really traditional, but it was the same kind of outfit his father and grandfather wore when they went to discuss plans elsewhere. He threw on his clothes and went to Emma's room, then noticing her open the door and take a step out. His eyes were wide at the outfit she wore before a grin broke out on his lips, "Damn, you really are going to put a scare on all these bats. I like it."

He went over to her and put his arm around her shoulders before leaning down and kissing her roughly, "I'll get you later tonight for myself."

The lycan walked with his mate to the staircase that led to the large crowd of vampires below. He glanced over to Emma, "Ready for this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 pm
Emma was putting on the last finishing touches when Liam had come in. She liked that he loved her outfit. "Thank you, that's what I was going for." She purred kissing him back. She grinned at him the whole way out of her room to the main ballroom. The court buzzed milling about impatient for their Heir to arrive. Conrad was sitting on his throne fingers drumming the arm rest waiting for someone. Emma got the feeling it wasn't her. She gently removed herself from him. "As Heir it is a custom that his or her mate walk a step behind. I don't know why but it is." She said shifting her body language. She looked like an Alpha with how she held herself. Her grey eyes flashed blue with excitement. She was actually going to do this! She was going to walk into a crowd of vampires dressed as a Lycan Alpha's concubine giving off the aura that she'd just slaughtered an army of her father's best warriors. She was crazy! But then again, she made crazy look good. "Let's go." She purred giving him one last heart warming smile before her face turned cold and distant as she descended the stairs.
"Announcing: Princess Emmaline Magritte Troy- Wroth Van Ashton Heir of the Vampire race and Alpha female to the largest Lycan pack on the world!"

"My lady, you're needed inside now." Jess said bowing to Anya before retreating inside to safety so some one didn't make a meal out of her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm
Anya turned slowly as Jess made her statement that she was needed inside. With a slight nod, Anya stood and smoothed her midnight black dress. She ran her fingers through her hair before entering the crowded room, meandering her way through the crowd until she saw Conrad sitting on his throne. Her eyes lit up, she loved her mate and was happy for all that he had given her, and now it was her time to give back to him. She had been selfish, her endeavors had been selfish, and now it was time for her to show Conrad the real vampire he had mated with.

She approached Conrad and curtsied out of courtesy to his role, "My love."

Then, she stood by his side as she looked through the crowd and saw Emma, "My..what a..choice for a fashion statement. Well, at least she looks happy with Liam."

Liam stood a step behind Emma, going by her kind's custom was confusing. In his pack, only he and Emma could stand together while everyone just stood around. There wasn't a lot of rules he was used to that Emma knew by instinct. He glanced around to see a lot of the male vampires, and even some of the female, were eyeing Emma hungrily. A ping of jealousy reared in him as he took a step closer to Emma, she was his mate and he wasn't about to let anyone touch her anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 pm
Emma spared the vampires in the crowd a cold aggressive stare daring them to come at her. It didn't take much for them to retreat. She smirked and turned her eyes to her father who had become distracted by the fact Anya had returned to his side. He'd openly kissed her and sat her on the throne to his left holding her hand tight as if he were afraid she'd run from him. The more Emma saw this the darker her aura became until the vampires had their bodies pressed back against the walls. She hadn't meant for it too darken but thinking about Anya made her think about her selfish immature asshat brother. And that made her mad. Conrad made eye contact and hissed lowly. "Emma, eyes." He hissed in Arabic. Emma closed them for a moment calming herself before ascending the stairs to the dias and to her father's right sitting casually and on an angle in her seat legs crossed at the knees. She gave Liam an affectionate caress of his cheek before turning her gaze back to the crowd. She could get used to people fearing her.

Conrad's eyes turned from his daughter and her gothic appearance to the familiar beautiful scent of his female. His face lit up and he held his hand out to her taking her from her curtsy and lead her to her seat. "Yes, she is a bit out there with her choice. I'm sure my mother will have a heart attack." He gave a low chuckle watching his court shrink away from her in dear. Yes. She was going to help him stamp out this coupe Tuomous was organizing. Whether she knew it or not.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:13 pm
Anya wasn't used to this type of attention on her. She kept her hand firmly in Conrad's as she eyed the crowd before her. For a servant girl, she hadn't done that bad in her lifetime to be seated next to the King of Vampires, though she was yet to be Queen. Anya turned and affectionately smiled over at Conrad before turning her gaze back to the crowd.

"This is quite a turn-out," Anya mentioned over to Conrad, "And i'm sure Contessa will be more than thrilled to see Emma's choice of apparel. Princess Emmaline," Anya leaned forward and smiled at Emma, "You're making a good statement to the others."

"I think it's a great statement," Liam added as he stood protectively close to Emma, "I don't like the way they're looking at you."

"She's the Princess they've been waiting for, Liam," Anya commented as she sat straight on her own seat, "It looks like most of them have traveled far for this event."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:35 pm
Emma waved her hand dismissively at the crowd. "I don't care just bring on the rum the old bag can have a heart attack all she likes-"
"Emma." Conrad hissed lowly. "Behave." Emma gave a tiny growl and nodded. Inside she was thrilled. She was married to a gorgeous Alpha male. Her best friend would be her stepmother soon and the court thought she was something from their nightmares. Everything was-

"Pardon me Conrad by why is it that you have a mudblood for a consort and a halfbreed for an heir?" It was the same man that Anya had met in the foyer.
"Because, Tuomous," Conrad began with a bored sigh. "This mudblood." He slurred the word for effect. "Is ten times the vampire you'll ever be, and my halfling daughter? Has been kind enough to allow us peace with our blood enemies. She has taken care of the feral problems on her own and took down a festering infection that was Isaac Milokov. On her own." He'd made sure Anya knew to keep silent. He'd explain later. "You, haven't so much as done anything of the sort. Ever. You didn't even lift a finger when your own country was under attack from the Soviets and Nazi's in the second world war."
"Why should I?" Tumous growled. "It was human politics just like your j**z in a human sluts lions was!" Emma's whole body shifted. She had gone from lazy indifference to wanting to murder this creature in front of the dias.
"My mother was not what you claim her to be." Emma began smoothly, in a gentle soft tone with a kind face as she stood up and walked casually to Tuomous. "My mother was the greatest human in the world. She was one hundreds times the better person than you will ever be able to accomplish and-"
"Said the mutt blooded halfbreed scum of a-" Emma hand shot out. Not into a punch but through his chest into his heart. "Choose your next words carefully filth." Emma hissed lowly. "For they will be your last." Many coutiers looked to see if Conrad would do anything. All he was doing was preventing Liam and Anya from interfering Emma had to learn how to keep her own in this court. Or they'd be worse than Henry was to her. "I will not retract my words." Toumous hissed blood pouring from his mouth.
"Then I guess you don't need your heart any more." Emma said with a kind smile that turned cruel as she tore it out. He let out a short scream as she suckled the last of his blood from the heart before it and his body turned to ash. "Any one else like to disrespect my heritage?" She asked with a cold look splattered in blood. "No? Well seems you're not all stupid after all." Then she returned to her seat licking the blood off her fingers.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 pm
Anya was refrained from interveing as Emma made her scene, then sat perfectly still as she looked away. Alas, this was the court of her mate, and it could end one's life if the wrong words were said at any time. Anya bit her bottom lip, she was tired of being known as the mudblood bride. Though she was not an original one, she was still just as strong as one and her mind was agile like one as well.

She had to smile though, Emma's scene did cause a flustering stir in the crowd. Giving Conrad's hand a small squeeze, she turned to him and asked, "Should we mingle in the crowd? I'm afraid I don't know anyone here."

Then, someone in the crowd caught her eye. It was a young man, and he wouldn't take his eyes off of her. Anya eyed him for a moment before turning back to Conrad, "On second thought, I'd rather stay up here next to you instead."

Liam stayed close to Emma after the scene. He was pleased to see everyone else's reaction to how easily she could kill a vampire. When she sat back down, he bent down and grazed his lips against hers, "Seeing you kill that easily was nice."

He noticed a few female vampires eyeing him, of all creatures here. Not that they wanted to feed on him, but more... Liam looked away. Since mating with Emma, he found no interest in other females anymore. Besides, Emma was more than enough woman for him anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 pm
Emma made a big show of kissing Liam back. Mainly just to warn those women off from trying anything. The other, well. . . she'd just killed her first vampire. She was on a high and slightly aroused from it. Her eyes turned to the crowd wondering what they'd do know.

A tall dark skinned female emerged from the crowd bowed low and then kissed Conrad's hand. "The middle east supports you and your family." She said in a thick accent before retreating.
"France gives its support." A male boomed from the back. Other's spoke up giving their support. And Conrad smiled. "Then it's official. The consort is no longer to be addressed in vulgar words. She will go through a cleansing and be classified as one of the naturals. She will be accepted into our circle and let no man or woman try to make her feel any different." Then he bent over and kissed Anya on the lips long and tender holding her close. "I love you." He whispered on her lips. "And I will continue to do so even after my breath has left my body."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 pm
Anya enjoyed the long kiss Conrad gave her, feeling elated that Conrad would give her the chance to become one of the accepted originals. She enjoyed the rest of the court gathering, wondering if that was how the castle was going to be like for now one. Then, music began to play as servants and butlers began to emerge around the room to give chalices of blood to the guests. Anya accepted a glass as she moved her feet along with the beat of the music.

Then, the young man who had eyed Anya approached Conrad, "My King, you have quite the household. May I have the honor of dancing with the Princess?"

"I'm afraid you'll have to also get permission by her husband as well," Anya added as she took a long sip from her chalice.

"I can take him," Liam whispered to Emma, "You can dance with him if you'd like, but I get the last dance and if he touches you, I'll kill him."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games