Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:10 am
MDaylus

Loki stepped back when Tony lifted his head allowing the man to get situated. Smiling at the kiss to his cheek he moved back more and to the table where the jammer was. Soon enough he was quite involved in his project again weaving new spells into it in hopes that it was less volatile than the last one. Each spell was less in comparison but combined they could do what he wanted. It was nearly two hours when he finally stepped away from it. "I am ready to test it now." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had thought of trying to help Loki, but the god was so deep in concentration that Tony felt that he’d only serve to distract him. Going back to Bruce a bit, Tony ended up working on his suit again, this time, designing a completely new one with more armor. Looking up from his designs when Loki spoke, Tony nodded and slowly stood. “You sure Lo?” he asked softly as he came over, even Bruce moving in case Loki passed out again.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:50 pm
MDaylus

There was a bit of apprehension in Loki's green eyes when Tony asked him if he was sure. "There is only one way to be sure." Loki sighed. He was not oblivious to Bruce moving closer and he couldn't figure out if he should be comforted by that or not. Looking back to Tony he nodded. "Unless you can't get Thor or Yggrsil forbid Sif to be your test subject." Loki suggested off handedly. He knew of course that having that woman down there would give too much of the game away for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s words. Hearing him talk about Thor and Sif, he chuckled. “It would be nice to see her knocked out wouldn’t it?’ he asked lightly. He knew they couldn’t use it on her, not yet, and pulling Thor away on his own would be too suspicious as Sif and Fandral were probably with him at the moment. Coming over to him, Tony kissed him softly. “It’ll work this time.” He said softly. Heading over to the machine, he stood by it, looking at the god and over to Bruce. “Ready? Alright…..in three, two, one.” He said slowly, activating the machine after he counted down, zoned in on Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Tony commented about seeing Sif knocked out and nodded. Loki relaxed a bit at the kiss and when Tony assured him that it would work this time. Looking to Bruce when Tony returned to the machine readying to test it. He nodded when the man asked him if he was ready. He heard the switch flip on and as soon as it had the magic within it kicked in, it was much quicker than the delay that the original test had had. The pink color faded from his skin leaving him in his Jotun form and feeling a bit weak. However he didn't collapse and lose consciousness which he counted as a definite improvement. Reaching for his magic he found it barely there and not reacting which he supposed is what he wanted it to do but he still found it disconcerting. "It is working." he spoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony developed a headache again when the machine turned on, but didn’t think on it, eyes intently examining Loki’s form. When he didn’t pass out, he started to smile, the smile grew into a grin when Loki said it worked. “Perfect.” He said brightly. Turning the machine back off, he began to fiddle with it. “Now to see if I can get it to activate when the magic level rises. I can even hook it up to JARVIS so it only turns on with magic outside of yours is used, so you can do what you like.” He said lightly, hooking up a screen to it so he could adjust the settings.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help but smile in return when Tony broke out into an excited grin. Shrugging at the man's call of perfect. It worked but it certainly was not the exact desired effect he had wanted. He didn't know if he could sleep with it on without falling into void. Having the machine off Loki let out a breath of relief as he felt his magic react to his call shrouding him in his normal form once more. "Can you limit the machine to recognize my magic signature?" Loki questioned suddenly surprised. He didn't think that Tony had a way of doing such a thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced up at the question. "Well, not exactly. I mean I could, but I'd require two or three different signatures to study to be able to do so. For now I'll have JARVIS monitoring the video and audio of the tower to tell when you are doing something and when you aren't." He explained, continuing to do his adjustments. When he was satisfied with it, he looked up to Loki. "Try something....and be prepared to have it canceled." He said quickly, eager to see if his calculations worked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:39 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of interest not bother to remind the man that with himself, Sif and Thor all in the tower it could potentially be done. He could even have four if Loki could convince him that he too had magic. Watching the man continue tinkering he sat back in a chair with a soft yawn until Tony told him to try something. Lifting his hand with his palm up he created a ball of water in his hand which he manipulated.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the water form and a half second later the machine activated. Nodding to himself, he smiled. Flipping the jammer back off, he stared at it a second before running a hand through his hair. Humming to himself, he wandered off to a metal shelving unit and began to dig through one of the plastic boxes on it. After a moment, he pulled out what looked like a small black rectangle, about the size of a domino. Coming back over to Loki, he put it in the god’s hand. “Hold that.” He said quickly. Going back to the jammer, he turned to watch Loki as he turned the device on. Loki’s skin tinged blue, but he didn’t change completely. “I knew I needed to keep that around.” He smirked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 am
MDaylus

Loki took a breath as he heard the machine activate feeling the water drop through his hand and to the floor. He could feel his skin changing but refused to look anywhere but Tony. When the machine was flipped off and he had control again he cleaned up the spill of water and shifted back with a shiver. Looking curious to the object that Tony had handed to him telling him to hold it. Green eyes snapped up as the jammer was flipped on once more and he was surprised to find he held the illusion with a bit of slip of blue showing through. "What is this?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:25 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the surprise on Loki’s face. “It’s an anti-jamming device. I was building it for the military a long time ago, but they decided it was too expensive to produce and I wasn’t interested enough to continue working on it.” He said with a shrug. “And I figured since it cancels out the waves of the jammer, and as best as I can tell, your magic is piggybacking off of those waves, it was worth a shot. Seems like some of the magic is still getting through, but not all of it….That thing only has a two to three foot radius, so if you want to use it, you’d have to keep it on you, but it should work until I can take more time to perfect this machine.” He said, patting the jammer before turning it off. “Who knows, given time and lot of experiments, I may even be able to come up with a way to block specific magical signatures, and not others.” He shrugged. Smiling at Loki, he looked over to Bruce. “They’re going to have to come up with a new category of Nobel Prizes for us.” He joked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:56 am
MDaylus

Loki felt quite pleased with the idea of being immune at least partly to the jamming. "It gives us an advantage." Loki smiled relieved. He would design something to keep it with him permanently until Tony could modify the machine the way he wanted. Walking to the man he smiled giving him a kiss that conveyed how happy he was for having a way to block at least part of the jammer. "A nobel prize?" he questioned when the man joked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the kiss, an arm wrapping around him, obviously pleased with the contact. Chuckling at the question, Tony shook his head. “Nobel Prizes are a series of international awards given to people. A committee picks a person or group they think have had the greatest advance in fields of Physics, medicine, literature, peace, and so on. It’s thought to be one of the highest honors a person can get in the world. I’ve already received one in physics and in chemistry and made them decide to create one for technology, which I’ve won twice. Bruce has technically won in medicine and physiology, but he let others take the credit for him to avoid having to be placed in the situation of accepting the awards. But it was still his research. Now they’re going to have to create one for magic or new energy.” He chuckled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned to Tony when the man wrapped an arm around him. Listening to the man explain the nobel prize, he understood. "You have two already and wish for more. You would think that everyone knows who you are already." Loki joked. It sounded like an interesting thing to have the recognition provided by the nobel prize however he was not willing to let the world know his identity yet. Not more than their speculation of what he was to Tony.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games